Filter By:

Policy was what I wanted

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

Yes this policy was good value

The policy was easy to set up on
Line

As I did not have a claim I am unsure of the customer support buy the policy appeared to cover every contingency

Number 1 insurance!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

I was very grateful to finally contact an insurance company to meet my needs. Policy was very easy to set up. Customer support was extremely pleasant and professional. All at a very reasonable cost.

Fast and hassle free cover.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

At less than half the price of the equivalent 'zero excess' policy through the rental agencies this product is good value. The peace of mind is well worth the moderate expense.

Verified Purchase Insurance claim made

Absolutely Perfect! Will never choose a different travel insurance again.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

Firstly, I thought that the insurance was very reasonably priced, definitely one of the cheapest around. So as well as the amazing deal I got, when I made a claim 1cover was quick to respond, easy to work with and ever so friendly, the experience was just wonderful. I will never choose another travel insurance company in the future, as 1cover has well and truly exceeded all expectations. Well done!

Verified Purchase

Great For Value

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

I was recommended by a friend as he uses 1Cover every time he travels. Looking at different companies 1Cover offered packages that were outstanding to the rest and was quite cheep compared as well. Did not have to claim but was still worth it knowing I was protected. Thank you 1Cover

Review

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2017

Good value. Easy to set up. As no claims ever made not tested the claim process. Minor change needed to be made and this was done quickly. Have used many times.

Comments
1Cover Travel Insurance Official

Hi Rosalie, Wow, a long-time customer! Thanks so much for your continued support, it means so much knowing the confidence and trust you have placed in us. I am glad that you found our policies g... read more »

Easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2017

Easy and trouble free. Disclosure document well laid out with exceptions. Instant coverage. Reasonable pricing. Used them a few times - haven't had to make a claim yet and hope their claim service is as easy as their signup process.

Comments
1Cover Travel Insurance Official

Hi Gregory, Big thanks for the kind words and continuing loyalty, it means the world to us. I am so glad you found our policies to be easy and trouble free. Yep -the claims process is just a... read more »

Great policy

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2017

Good value.
Not discriminated by age.
Have never made a claim so did not give a 10.
Suggestion - facility on line to maybe get a reduction on cost when do more than one cover in a year. I have

Heard that if you ring you can get this but I prefer to go online

Comments
1Cover Travel Insurance Official

Hi Elizabeth, I'm glad that you found our policies good value. Travel insurance is certainly the safety net every traveller needs. To get promotions, please call 1300 126 837 and subscribe to ou... read more »

Great cover

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

This family travel insurance was good value cover with an easy set up process at a reasonable cost. The customer support information was also great and easily accessible. Thanks for your service!

Comments
1Cover Travel Insurance Official

Hi Donna, It's always encouraging to hear that we are providing our customers with exceptional service :) Glad you found of cover good value and easy to setup. We hope you had a great time o... read more »

Value for money

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

1Cover travel insurance is the best value for money travel policy that I have discovered. I have previously had to make a claim and the claim was expedited quickly and efficiently. Would recommend highly.

Comments
1Cover Travel Insurance Official

Hi Kerry, I am so pleased that we could assist with your previous claim and that you found the process quick and efficient. Happy customers are our number one goal! Hope you're excited about... read more »

Easy, Cheap and Covers Everything

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2017

The Policy was great value, it covered everything you could think of. The Policy was simple and easy to set-up. I use these guys every trip overseas. I know I don't need to worry about anything when I travel.

Comments
1Cover Travel Insurance Official

Hi Kim, Glad you found our policies great value and easy to use. It's always great to hear from a long-time customer! Thanks so much for your continued support, it means so much knowing the ... read more »

1 cover gives me peace of mind when I travel

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2017

Everything is awesome with 1cover. Cannot fault it, ever! The online and telephone customer service is efficient and the product is great value. I have made a claim in the past and the process was smooth and informative. I always recommend 1 cover to my friends and family.

Comments
1Cover Travel Insurance Official

Hi Kerry Ann, Big thanks for the kind words and continuing loyalty, it means the world to us. I am so pleased that we could assist with your past claim and that you found the process easy and... read more »

1 of 233 pages

Hi , i dont know how to buy travel insurance Please show me Many thanks Loan

Loan asked on Jun 27, 2017

is it possible to purchase travel insurance for visitors travelling from the Phils to Australia? how much would it cost for 4 adult persons? thanks.

ton asked on Jun 20, 2017

Answer this

Hi Ton,
Yes it is. It sounds like you need our 'Visitors To Australia' policies. Please call our Travel Insurance specialists on 1300 126 837 for a quote, it only takes 1 minute! We simply need the ages of all travellers, the trip duration, and whether anyone has any pre-existing health conditions (ie asthma).
Thanks for choosing 1Cover.
Kind regards
Andrew

I notice that 1cover also offer a snow specific travel insurance. Does this mean that skiiing and snowboarding are not covered in the basic travel insurance package? I am asking as I need to book 2 years of travel insurance for a work/travel visa into Canada and want one that will cover for standard activities within ski resort boundaries.

Raymond asked on Jun 19, 2017

Answer this

Hi Raymond.

Welcome to 1Cover.

Yes - right now, our Comprehensive policies include ski and snowboarding. You'll need to be on-piste (groomed runs within the report boundaries) not off-piste or in back-country. You receive benefits like unlimited medical cover and 24/7 emergency assistance, but it also covers additional benefits like helicopter evacuations, piste closures, and ski equipment hire. We cover one-year maximum policies, but you have the option to take out a 'residents' overseas policy for a further year. Our call centre specialists are here for you 8am-8pm Sydney time if we can help you further - please call 1300 126 837.

Kind regards