Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

Not messy and loves it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2017

Our dog is a little fussy and eats all of his 4legs.I no longer have smelly left over tin food left in his bowl.He takes one little ball of 4legs at a time,walks over to a special little spot of his and eats them.

My dog loves it.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2017

He is a fussy eater but always happy with 4legs products. It's great not having strong smell like other brands.

Flavour: Lamb, Vegies & Rice

Happy dog, happy parents

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2017

Happy to find a product our dog likes, he is very fussy and selective when it comes to dog food.

Flavour: Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

Convenient dog food option

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2017

Our little four legged friend loves a few meatballs spinkled on top of his dry. Sometimes the humans in the house get them confused with our food!

Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

easy and nutricious feed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2017

we have been feeding this to our new puppy and he loves it he gets a mix of meats and it doesn't have a bad effect on his poos :) I have given him tin stuff a few times :) and always regret it lol just wish woolies would stock this one I have only found it at coles... my 2 older dogs are loving the new gourmet range

Flavour: Kangaroo Plus 5

Excellent product,

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2017

I love 4legs range, finally my dog is excited about feeding time. Eats absolutely everything in her bowl. Highly recommended.

Flavour: Kangaroo Plus 5

Great for my older girl

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2017

My old girl Magpie would honestly eat anything - she's a garbage guts - but at her age nutrition is very important and the 4 Legs foods are complete and balanced. The nuggets are easy for her to chew and digest, and I like that kangaroo meat is an option. Delicious and sustainable! The other thing I like about the nuggets is how easy they are to serve; no handling and chopping ooky pet food keeps this owner happy too. I'm also impressed with the company's efforts to reduce packaging waste. Thanks 4Legs, Magpie and I are converted.

Flavour: Lamb, Vegies & Rice

Fur babies love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2017

I love the whole 4 legs brand as all four of my dogs love it! Dinner time is eagerly anticipated and finishes quickly!

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

Great dog food

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 22, 2017

My dog loves this and it is a good sized packet that lasts 4 days, which is good value. The lid who'll help it stay fresh for longer.

The preferred choice by Rusty - Woof

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 22, 2017

Other dog foods get left but not this one. This dog food is natural, good for Rusty and all eaten.

Agility Dogs

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 22, 2017

Great for dogs who do agility or obedience training. Because the little balls are moist they are less likely to get caught in airways when pooch is taking a breath whilst receiving a reward

Flavour: Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

Another product in the armoury

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 22, 2017

Our Australian Koolie and spaniel cross has a wobbly tummy and we need to diversify often with his meals. He has a range of goodies and 4legs is one of them and has it with yoghurt and kibble. No tummy trouble. Our other dog, a 14 year old Kelpie/Border Collie cross, also loves the 4 legs.

1 of 35 pages

Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

Hello I have a new puppy she is 10 weeks old. she has only been fed good quality dried kibble but i was interested in your product. Is it ok to still feed the kibble. but 4 leggs for one meal per day, just for variety?

Debra asked on Apr 14, 2017

Answer this

Hi Debra, of course you can feed our food however you like! Lots of people mix it with dry food, or alternate between different types of food. Here's our puppy food feeding guide, which might be helpful http://4legs.com.au/product/3-meats-w-rice-parsley/
If you have any further queries, just drop us a line at helpdesk@4legs.com.au
Cheers
Melissa & the 4Legs Team

Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

I need to know calories per serving for you meals. My dog is diabetic so I have to be precise with his intake. I think this information should be printed on the packaging.

Jip and Chinos mum asked on Feb 05, 2017

Hi Jip and Chino's mum,
In regards to your question, the metabolisable energy for our Beef, Veggies and Macaroni product is 171k/cal per 100g.
Thanks for your feedback regarding packaging info, we will keep this in mind.
If you have any further questions or require some additional nutritional information, please let me know.
cheers
Melissa and the 4Legs Team

How many calories are in your 1.7kg dog rolls per 100g please???

Jeanie asked on Jan 31, 2017

Hi Jeanie,
Thanks for getting in touch. In regards to your question, the metabolisable energy of our rolls is as follows:
Chicken and Pasta roll - 138kcal/100g
Angus Beef roll - 157kcal/100g
Please let me know if you need any further information.

Cheers
Melissa and the 4Legs Team

See all 29 questions about 4Legs Natural Dog Food

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

The main difference between these flavours is flavour