Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

Great product that our new puppy loves !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2017

Great for the puppy hasn't had any yucky effects on her gentle stomach will continue to use this product in the future as my pup becomes an adult

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

Miss fussy pants eats again

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2017

Finally a dog food I don't have to hand feed to my pooch. She loves it. Chicken being her favourite and the most gentle on her sensitive tummy.

Miss Molly loves it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

She had started rejecting the good supermarket canned food & I was throwing a lot of it out. Purchased the Chicken w Vegies & Rice today & they disappeared as soon as I put them in the bowl. Thanks for making them. Both Miss Molly & I are happy!!

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

Pampered pooch

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

Our Labradoodle absolutely loves her Chicken with veggies and rice! Gets very excited at dinner time, And eats every morsel.

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

Our dog's favourite food

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

The 4Legs range of dog food - the whole range that we can get - is without doubt our dog's favourite food. She loves the taste and the freshness and the different texture compared to tinned dog food. We give her a variety of different foods to give her a change but this range is the winner for her.

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

Dog like as an extra treat

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2017

Dogs like them with there meals and happy as a treat, they dont last long in the bowl. They hang around when the pack comes out.

Great food for our pup!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2017

Our little pup loves this food and we're happy knowing it's all natural. I'd definitley recommend it to other puppy owners.

My dogs love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2017

I love your product for my two little fur babies. Would love to get a reusable lid as this would be so helpful at meal times. Could you send to 45 George Fredrick Road Cranbourne West VIC 3977! Thank you :)

Chunka Dunkas

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2017

I am requesting a free lid please. Please Send to V. Manning 13 ietto way. Harvey. WA 6220. I cannot see on here whete to request 1. We use this product all the time as our dog has allergies.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your feedback. Will pop a lid in the post for you!

Flavour: Lamb, Vegies & Rice

Fantastic Natural Dog Food

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2017

Arabella absolutely adores this food as an ex Veterinary Nuse I am super fussy as is Herself.I have put friends and family o to this great product anx they all think its great.

Comments
4Legs Official

Glad to hear Arabella is loving her 4Legs, thanks for the great feedback and recommendations!

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

Discovered recently the product is excellent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2017

We have old dog 15 years with heart failure and we have found your products excellent which helps her condition together with the medication keeps her active

Comments
4Legs Official

So pleased your senior dog is enjoying her 4Legs, thanks for the wonderful feedback!

Flavour: Kangaroo Plus 5

Dog won't eat anything else

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2017

Our dog is so fussy but he loves 4legs, it's the only thing he will eat without giving me a filthy look

Comments
4Legs Official

Fussy dogs love 4Legs - thanks for your feedback!

1 of 50 pages

Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

Hi, I have a cavillers King Charles puppy 14 weeks old, he was on a good quality dry food but was not eating it I now have him on 4legs for puppy 80grm 3 x a day, which he loves, this is all he eats, should he be having dry food as Well?.

Monty 17 asked on Jun 23, 2017

What is the gelling agent used in 4 legs meatballs?

Monica asked on May 08, 2017

Answer this

Hi Monica, carrageenan is a naturally sourced seaweed extract and is what we use as our main gelling agent.
Cheers,
Melissa and the 4Legs Team

Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

Hello I have a new puppy she is 10 weeks old. she has only been fed good quality dried kibble but i was interested in your product. Is it ok to still feed the kibble. but 4 leggs for one meal per day, just for variety?

Debra asked on Apr 14, 2017

Answer this

Hi Debra, of course you can feed our food however you like! Lots of people mix it with dry food, or alternate between different types of food. Here's our puppy food feeding guide, which might be helpful http://4legs.com.au/product/3-meats-w-rice-parsley/
If you have any further queries, just drop us a line at helpdesk@4legs.com.au
Cheers
Melissa & the 4Legs Team

See all 31 questions about 4Legs Natural Dog Food

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

The main difference between these flavours is flavour