Flavour: Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

My dog loves it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2017

My dog goes bananas for this stuff - and it feels great to give him fresh food with so little effort.

Healthy alternative

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

It's nice to be able to find a healthier alternative than canned food for my dog and one he likes too

Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

Mixes well

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

The Puppy Food mixes well with the dry food I'm using. My dog goes hunting through the bowl and eats everything.

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

Finally something my pooch will eat

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2017

Excellent product. No waste, no unnecessary packaging and my very fussy dog loves the taste. Good range of product for both pups and adult dogs.

Flavour: Angus Beef & Vegies Roll

Excellent product and great value

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2017

My dog absolutely loves this.
He is so excited as I am preparing it and scoff the whole bowl in seconds.
Highly recommended!

Flavour: Lamb, Vegies & Rice

Awesome Dog Food

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2017

Our dog can be very fussy but not 4 Legs, she loves both the Lamb and the Beef. Great Product!

Verified Purchase Flavour: Kangaroo Plus 5

Very good!

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2017

I've try this product just for curiosity, and i've found a good product, my dog loves it, it's always fresh and easy to use. It is rich in supplements and i think is perfect added to the dry food!

Top Quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2017

I usually cook my own dog food, but for times when im unable to I only select 4Legs as an alternative. Im fussy with what I feed my 2 dogs, but with 4legs I know its made with good quality & fresh ingredients. Another bonus is its Australian made & owned.

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

What Great food all Natural

Cassie my Best Friend
My dog has to be careful what she eats as she is an old girl so we are trying out this natural food to keep her tummy settled
thankyou so much what a good idea

Happy Dogs

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2017

My two dogs are fussy when it comes to their food. They both don't like tin food but they love all the products from 4Legs especially the Chicken with Vegies & Pasta. As soon as the food is in their bowls, they gobble it all up!

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

Fussy Charlie

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2017

Charlie is a very fussy boy. We tried everything can food, rolls etc. he would eat it once (maybe) and that's it. I was running out of options. Finally came across the chicken veggies and rice and he loved it also the kangaroo. We are now 3 packs in and Charlie is eating every night.

Flavour: Angus Beef & Vegies Roll

Two Very Happy Dogs - And Owners!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2017

I used to spend hours chopping fresh chicken and beef before cooking making yummmy gravy. My dogs turn their snouts up t tinned food, but when I introduced them to 4legs beef roll, they looked like I hadn't fed them for a week! They are so happy and I don't have to spend almost as much time preparing their meals as I do for my husband and me. Thank you so much from me and also from george our rescue foxie aged 8 and peaches a 4yo chihuahua jack russell cross.

Jill

1 of 43 pages

What is the gelling agent used in 4 legs meatballs?

Monica asked on May 08, 2017

Answer this

Hi Monica, carrageenan is a naturally sourced seaweed extract and is what we use as our main gelling agent.
Cheers,
Melissa and the 4Legs Team

Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

Hello I have a new puppy she is 10 weeks old. she has only been fed good quality dried kibble but i was interested in your product. Is it ok to still feed the kibble. but 4 leggs for one meal per day, just for variety?

Debra asked on Apr 14, 2017

Answer this

Hi Debra, of course you can feed our food however you like! Lots of people mix it with dry food, or alternate between different types of food. Here's our puppy food feeding guide, which might be helpful http://4legs.com.au/product/3-meats-w-rice-parsley/
If you have any further queries, just drop us a line at helpdesk@4legs.com.au
Cheers
Melissa & the 4Legs Team

Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

I need to know calories per serving for you meals. My dog is diabetic so I have to be precise with his intake. I think this information should be printed on the packaging.

Jip and Chinos mum asked on Feb 05, 2017

Hi Jip and Chino's mum,
In regards to your question, the metabolisable energy for our Beef, Veggies and Macaroni product is 171k/cal per 100g.
Thanks for your feedback regarding packaging info, we will keep this in mind.
If you have any further questions or require some additional nutritional information, please let me know.
cheers
Melissa and the 4Legs Team

See all 30 questions about 4Legs Natural Dog Food

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

The main difference between these flavours is flavour