Claims of less water more meat simply aren't true

2 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2016

Something has changed in recent times....the 4 legs used to have more meat less water but the past 5 occasions I have bought the chicken pasta and vegie rolls they have been full of water and very 'spongy'.

Sad to see a good product ruined through cost savings (adding more water & less meat to recipe)

Comments
4Legs Official

Good Afternoon Sandrita Thank you for your email, we are sorry you have had to experience this with our product and can confirm that we have been adjusting our process in order to perfect the text... read more »

Melbourne

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
  • 2 answers
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Chicken Pasta with Vegies Chub

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2014

Purchased Chicken Pasta & Vegies 1.7kg Chub from Coles Supermarket, I found that the green dye in the packaging has leached into the food, can anyone tell me if this is harmful to My Dog ?
Is it normal for this to happen with plastic wrapping.
She seems to like it but I have to cut away and dispose of Green Tinged section.

+ My Dog seems to like it but I have to cut the Green section away before giving it to her...

- Green tinge seemingly from plastic wrap leeched into product...use by date is 06 October 2014

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
4Legs Official

Hi Barb45, The green tinge on the outside of the roll is actually very common and whilst in might appear to come from our packaging, we can assure that it doesn't. Our packaging is food safe and ... read more »

Thank you for your prompt response...will watch and observe my Dog.

Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

Hi, I have a cavillers King Charles puppy 14 weeks old, he was on a good quality dry food but was not eating it I now have him on 4legs for puppy 80grm 3 x a day, which he loves, this is all he eats, should he be having dry food as Well?.

Monty 17 asked on Jun 23, 2017

What is the gelling agent used in 4 legs meatballs?

Monica asked on May 08, 2017

Answer this

Hi Monica, carrageenan is a naturally sourced seaweed extract and is what we use as our main gelling agent.
Cheers,
Melissa and the 4Legs Team

Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

Hello I have a new puppy she is 10 weeks old. she has only been fed good quality dried kibble but i was interested in your product. Is it ok to still feed the kibble. but 4 leggs for one meal per day, just for variety?

Debra asked on Apr 14, 2017

Answer this

Hi Debra, of course you can feed our food however you like! Lots of people mix it with dry food, or alternate between different types of food. Here's our puppy food feeding guide, which might be helpful http://4legs.com.au/product/3-meats-w-rice-parsley/
If you have any further queries, just drop us a line at helpdesk@4legs.com.au
Cheers
Melissa & the 4Legs Team

See all 31 questions about 4Legs Natural Dog Food

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

The main difference between these flavours is flavour