Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

My dog and her visitors love the meat balls.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 30, 2017

My dog loves the 4 dogs meatballs and any of our visiting dogs are always fed them with great acceptance. They are easy to transport when going away and the lids make them very easy to store in the fridge.

great lunch

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 30, 2017

I give this to my 14 week old jack russel for lunch.she eats it slowly so she gets a good taste of its flavours

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

My Big Dogs

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 29, 2017

My dogs love the chicken vegies and rice and can't bet enough of it, they love it every day. They will even lick the dish dry.

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

Great

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 28, 2017

My golden retriever loves this and when my daughters dog visits I make sure I have this there for their dinner

Happy dog, happy parents

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2017

Happy to find a product our dog likes, he is very fussy and selective when it comes to dog food.

Flavour: Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

Convenient dog food option

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2017

Our little four legged friend loves a few meatballs spinkled on top of his dry. Sometimes the humans in the house get them confused with our food!

Flavour: Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

Another product in the armoury

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 22, 2017

Our Australian Koolie and spaniel cross has a wobbly tummy and we need to diversify often with his meals. He has a range of goodies and 4legs is one of them and has it with yoghurt and kibble. No tummy trouble. Our other dog, a 14 year old Kelpie/Border Collie cross, also loves the 4 legs.

DOGS LOVE IT!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2017

4 Legs natural dog food is a hit. Both our dogs love this food doesn't last long in their bowls before the devour it.

Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

Eager pup

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2017

Pup loves 4legs so much he already knows tea time. I like the ease of preparing his dinner and also knowing he's eating good food.

Comments
4Legs Official

We're so glad your dog is loving 4Legs, thanks for the feedback!

Verified Purchase Flavour: Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

Our pouch loves 4 legs.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2017

Our pouch loves 4 legs. He woofs it down.
The all natural ingredients is a no brainer! Then to top it off purchasing a product that is Australian made and owned just makes it that much better.
I will spend more to make sure the food that is fed to our pup is of the highest standards as he is family!
Keep up the great work 4 legs.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the wonderful feedback, we're so glad your dog is woofing down their 4Legs!

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

Verified Purchase Flavour: Kangaroo Plus 5

Fabulous!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2017

My 7yr old bulldog loves his 4Legs, a larger pack would make it an even more convenient meal for larger breeds.

Comments
4Legs Official

Glad to hear your dog is loving his 4Legs, thanks for the suggestion re pack size. Thanks!

My pleasure :)

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

Great tasty food for my dogs

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2017

Easy to use , tasty nature food for dogs , no mess or smell and good containers with lids to keep in fridge fresh for the next day

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the wonderful feedback!

1 of 6 pages

Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

Hello I have a new puppy she is 10 weeks old. she has only been fed good quality dried kibble but i was interested in your product. Is it ok to still feed the kibble. but 4 leggs for one meal per day, just for variety?

Debra asked on Apr 14, 2017

Answer this

Hi Debra, of course you can feed our food however you like! Lots of people mix it with dry food, or alternate between different types of food. Here's our puppy food feeding guide, which might be helpful http://4legs.com.au/product/3-meats-w-rice-parsley/
If you have any further queries, just drop us a line at helpdesk@4legs.com.au
Cheers
Melissa & the 4Legs Team

Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

I need to know calories per serving for you meals. My dog is diabetic so I have to be precise with his intake. I think this information should be printed on the packaging.

Jip and Chinos mum asked on Feb 05, 2017

Hi Jip and Chino's mum,
In regards to your question, the metabolisable energy for our Beef, Veggies and Macaroni product is 171k/cal per 100g.
Thanks for your feedback regarding packaging info, we will keep this in mind.
If you have any further questions or require some additional nutritional information, please let me know.
cheers
Melissa and the 4Legs Team

How many calories are in your 1.7kg dog rolls per 100g please???

Jeanie asked on Jan 31, 2017

Hi Jeanie,
Thanks for getting in touch. In regards to your question, the metabolisable energy of our rolls is as follows:
Chicken and Pasta roll - 138kcal/100g
Angus Beef roll - 157kcal/100g
Please let me know if you need any further information.

Cheers
Melissa and the 4Legs Team

See all 29 questions about 4Legs Natural Dog Food

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

The main difference between these flavours is flavour