• 1 question
Private message

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

A bit wary of it at present

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2017

Wouldn't eat at first, but seems to be getting used to a change of diet. Time will tell. She can be a fussy-eater and usually likes a nice chicken neck as a treat.

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

My dogs love it for breaky

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2017

It's perfect for older dogs with less teeth easier to eat than bickies. Both my dogs enjoy it for breaky.

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

Miss fussy pants eats again

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2017

Finally a dog food I don't have to hand feed to my pooch. She loves it. Chicken being her favourite and the most gentle on her sensitive tummy.

Chunka Dunkas

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2017

I am requesting a free lid please. Please Send to V. Manning 13 ietto way. Harvey. WA 6220. I cannot see on here whete to request 1. We use this product all the time as our dog has allergies.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your feedback. Will pop a lid in the post for you!

Flavour: Kangaroo Plus 5

Dog won't eat anything else

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2017

Our dog is so fussy but he loves 4legs, it's the only thing he will eat without giving me a filthy look

Comments
4Legs Official

Fussy dogs love 4Legs - thanks for your feedback!

Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

4legs puppy food

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 11, 2017

Great.
Easy to serve and doesn't smell unpleasant
Pup loves it .
Design of product is good . I like it ..

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

Tasty way to disguise my dog's medicine & also a great training reward

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 10, 2017

I disguise my dog's medication in the 4Legs food, as it is soft & easy to push the tablet into & she loves the 4Legs so much, she doesn't even know she is taking her medicine! I also use 4Legs as a training reward to keep her motivated & focused while practicing obedience and good doggy manners

Easiest food for dogs

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2017

My dog and our visiting grandie dogs love all the different meatballs. Easy to deal with, has all the important ingredients, can be warmed for cold mornings and easy to travel with!!

Choosie Poochie

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2017

My new rescue Chiahuahua has been an enigma to me. Nothing except fresh chicken is good enough for her very fussy taste. So happy to have her seal of approval finally with her gobbling down your chicken bites and looking for more. Time and puppy saver, Many Thanks.

Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

Love it

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 04, 2017

This stuff is great. My puppy loves it and i feel happy to give it to her. Omm nom nom says the puppy.

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear your puppy is loving her 4Legs!

Verified Purchase Flavour: Kangaroo Plus 5

Very good!

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2017

I've try this product just for curiosity, and i've found a good product, my dog loves it, it's always fresh and easy to use. It is rich in supplements and i think is perfect added to the dry food!

Flavour: Kangaroo Plus 5

Rewards

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2017

I use them as a dog treats for good behaviour for my two dogs. They love them at the park, and at home.

1 of 7 pages

Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

Hi, I have a cavillers King Charles puppy 14 weeks old, he was on a good quality dry food but was not eating it I now have him on 4legs for puppy 80grm 3 x a day, which he loves, this is all he eats, should he be having dry food as Well?.

Monty 17 asked on Jun 23, 2017

What is the gelling agent used in 4 legs meatballs?

Monica asked on May 08, 2017

Answer this

Hi Monica, carrageenan is a naturally sourced seaweed extract and is what we use as our main gelling agent.
Cheers,
Melissa and the 4Legs Team

Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

Hello I have a new puppy she is 10 weeks old. she has only been fed good quality dried kibble but i was interested in your product. Is it ok to still feed the kibble. but 4 leggs for one meal per day, just for variety?

Debra asked on Apr 14, 2017

Answer this

Hi Debra, of course you can feed our food however you like! Lots of people mix it with dry food, or alternate between different types of food. Here's our puppy food feeding guide, which might be helpful http://4legs.com.au/product/3-meats-w-rice-parsley/
If you have any further queries, just drop us a line at helpdesk@4legs.com.au
Cheers
Melissa & the 4Legs Team

See all 31 questions about 4Legs Natural Dog Food

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

The main difference between these flavours is flavour