Great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2017

Our dog gobbles up dinner when we have 4lrgs in his bowl - great product at a great price. Thanks so much

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your great feedback!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Mack Loves It

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2017

Our cavoodle, Mack tried the Chicken w veg and pasta and scoffed it all down. He really enjoyed it and the convenience of the pre-made pack makes it a lot easier to serve. Thanks alot.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
4Legs Official

So pleased to her Mack is loving his 4Legs, thanks for the great feedback!

• 1 question
  • 2 answers

Flavour: Lamb, Vegies & Rice

My dog loves 4legs products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2017

GREAT product. We have a small dog though and she is fussy so I end up having to cut the balls in half. Normally I buy the puppy ones for her, as they are smaller and then I don't have to cut them in half. I use these as a top up with her normal MyDog canned food.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the GREAT feedback!

Melbourne

Flavour: Kangaroo Plus 5

I was highly recommended to try this food & with great results.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2017

So so happy. I am so glad I tried this food for my new dog. He loved it and I feel I am giving him an excellent nutritious diet.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your wonderful feedback!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Flavour: Kangaroo Plus 5

The only food for my fur baby.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 28, 2017

We have a miniature staffy who is 11. As he gets older he has a lot of problems digesting food. He is also very fussy on what he eats. We have tried all different brands of food. Most will upset his tummy and make him sick.
I stumbled across the single serves of this brand to try. He loved it. He always goes back to his bowl in case he has left some behind! Now we buy the whole range as it does not upset his tummy and he loves the taste. The fact it is Australian owned and uses natural ingredients is a bonus!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear your dog is loving his 4legs, thanks for your brilliant feedback!

• 1 review
  • 1 answer
  • 1 helpful vote

Flavour: Angus Beef & Vegies Roll

Less soggy than other Dog rolls on the market

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2017

We have just swapped to this brand after using another brand for a long time.
We love the density of this product and how it dosent smell.
It cuts well and does not ooze liquid once opened.
And of course my Golden Retriever nods her approval!!

Kangaroo plus 5

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2017

My British Bulldog loves the ready made meals especially the kangaroo plus 5! Great for her sensitive skin and stomach

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear your dog is loving her 4Legs - thanks for the great feedback!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Flavour: Angus Beef & Vegies Roll

Great Product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2017

My girl has been eating 4Legs since we adopted her last February. Her coat is gleaming, she has so much energy, and she always licks the bowl clean. We love his product because its all natural and doesn't have any nasty chemicals or additives.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear your dog is loving her 4Legs, thanks for the awesome feedback!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

4Legs Natural......A Lifesaver

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2017

Our Hungarian Vizsla Elsie is in her golden years and has become very fussy with her food. After trying several brands of dog food, I have found that with 4Legs Natural she becomes very excited at feed times....almost "puppy like" with her tail wagging, ears forward & a very expectant look on her face. She just loves it.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
4Legs Official

Glad to hear your fussy dog is loving her 4Legs - we love hearing about happy dogs!

North Dandenong

4 Legs newby

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 24, 2017

We have tried your product out of curiosity and Mary (labrador), absolutely loves it, we have tried the beef as well, smiles all around.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear Mary is loving her 4Legs! Thanks for supporting our brand!

Wellington

Flavour: Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

Fabukous product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2017

I have a fussy-eater toy poodle (same as previous 3). Miss T-L loves this product as well as others in the range. I love it too because it's easy to serve and no mess or gooey clean-up! And I really appreciate the no added salt or sugar, preservative free and added vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. You can see, I'm as fussy as my dog and I am also not someone given to write reviews. A rare product I'm happy to endorse - 5 stars from me!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks so much for your wonderful feedback Vicki, we're thrilled that you are enjoying our product!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Flavour: Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

My dog loves Four Legs

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2017

My pup's on a preservative-free diet due to sensitive stomach issues. I found 4Legs and won't give him anything else!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear your dog is enjoying his 4Legs, thanks for the wonderful feedback!

1 of 50 pages

Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

Hi, I have a cavillers King Charles puppy 14 weeks old, he was on a good quality dry food but was not eating it I now have him on 4legs for puppy 80grm 3 x a day, which he loves, this is all he eats, should he be having dry food as Well?.

Monty 17 asked on Jun 23, 2017

What is the gelling agent used in 4 legs meatballs?

Monica asked on May 08, 2017

Answer this

Hi Monica, carrageenan is a naturally sourced seaweed extract and is what we use as our main gelling agent.
Cheers,
Melissa and the 4Legs Team

Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

Hello I have a new puppy she is 10 weeks old. she has only been fed good quality dried kibble but i was interested in your product. Is it ok to still feed the kibble. but 4 leggs for one meal per day, just for variety?

Debra asked on Apr 14, 2017

Answer this

Hi Debra, of course you can feed our food however you like! Lots of people mix it with dry food, or alternate between different types of food. Here's our puppy food feeding guide, which might be helpful http://4legs.com.au/product/3-meats-w-rice-parsley/
If you have any further queries, just drop us a line at helpdesk@4legs.com.au
Cheers
Melissa & the 4Legs Team

See all 31 questions about 4Legs Natural Dog Food

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

The main difference between these flavours is flavour