Flavour: Angus Beef & Vegies Roll

Life Saver

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

My 12 year old Blue Heeler developed Diabetes some months ago and feeding her usual food, tinned and dry, became a real chore and she would often refuse to eat and was losing weight. I discovered and tried 4legs products on her and it was like a miracle, her old appetite returned and she saviours every meal. We use the whole range of 4legs products including the 'Roll'. Brilliant for hiding medication tablets too.

Perfect for tablets

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2017

My dog is on permanent heart tablets and this product has been a god send to disguise them for her to take. Works every time and not load with salt!

• 1 question
Private message

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

A bit wary of it at present

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2017

Wouldn't eat at first, but seems to be getting used to a change of diet. Time will tell. She can be a fussy-eater and usually likes a nice chicken neck as a treat.

Verified Purchase Flavour: Gourmet Ready Chicken with Cheese & Parsley

My puppy loved it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2017

I tried can food but my puppy didn't really like them. But once I tried the 4legs gourmet ready meals she loved them!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2017

My dog was refusing to eat after the death of our other dog (his best mate), until I gave him 4 legs! Now he is back to eating normally again. Thank you for a great range of products.

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

My dogs love it for breaky

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2017

It's perfect for older dogs with less teeth easier to eat than bickies. Both my dogs enjoy it for breaky.

Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

one super happy puppy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2017

My puppy absolutely loves this food and my big dogs love the rolls very gentle on both there tummys

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

Turns nose up on canned food

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2017

Since giving my dog Chicken with veggies and rice she won't even have a go at canned food anymore so now I have to cook some extra chicken to go with them.

Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

Great product that our new puppy loves !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2017

Great for the puppy hasn't had any yucky effects on her gentle stomach will continue to use this product in the future as my pup becomes an adult

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

Miss fussy pants eats again

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2017

Finally a dog food I don't have to hand feed to my pooch. She loves it. Chicken being her favourite and the most gentle on her sensitive tummy.

Miss Molly loves it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

She had started rejecting the good supermarket canned food & I was throwing a lot of it out. Purchased the Chicken w Vegies & Rice today & they disappeared as soon as I put them in the bowl. Thanks for making them. Both Miss Molly & I are happy!!

Pampered pooch

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

Our Labradoodle absolutely loves her Chicken with veggies and rice! Gets very excited at dinner time, And eats every morsel.

1 of 50 pages

Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

Hi, I have a cavillers King Charles puppy 14 weeks old, he was on a good quality dry food but was not eating it I now have him on 4legs for puppy 80grm 3 x a day, which he loves, this is all he eats, should he be having dry food as Well?.

Monty 17 asked on Jun 23, 2017

What is the gelling agent used in 4 legs meatballs?

Monica asked on May 08, 2017

Answer this

Hi Monica, carrageenan is a naturally sourced seaweed extract and is what we use as our main gelling agent.
Cheers,
Melissa and the 4Legs Team

Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

Hello I have a new puppy she is 10 weeks old. she has only been fed good quality dried kibble but i was interested in your product. Is it ok to still feed the kibble. but 4 leggs for one meal per day, just for variety?

Debra asked on Apr 14, 2017

Answer this

Hi Debra, of course you can feed our food however you like! Lots of people mix it with dry food, or alternate between different types of food. Here's our puppy food feeding guide, which might be helpful http://4legs.com.au/product/3-meats-w-rice-parsley/
If you have any further queries, just drop us a line at helpdesk@4legs.com.au
Cheers
Melissa & the 4Legs Team

See all 31 questions about 4Legs Natural Dog Food

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

The main difference between these flavours is flavour