• 2 comments
  • 1 answer
  • 8 helpful votes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 17, 2009

Like the product, good price and it is all natural. My dog has skin allergys so i found this product to be very good. Its so fresh and easy to serve. And they have a lid offer so it made it very easy to store aswell.

+ All natural,price. Avaiable at leading supermarkets.

- I have not found anything i do not like about htis product.

• 5 helpful votes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 29, 2010

Fantastic product. I usually feed my dogs Science Diet but buy this dog food to give them some variety and a special treat.

+ It is natural product, no offensive odour and best of all the dogs love it.

- There is nothing to dislike about the product, maybe the packaging could be altered to make it easier to re-seal.

• 3 helpful votes

OK

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2010

I wouldn't feed this as a meal, maybe mix in with other food. Its easy to store and serve but has a strong smell to it that tends to come out of the rear of my dog.

+ Easy meal for dogs

- gave my dogs the worst gas ever

Comments

I found this convenient and supplied my dogs nutrition needs for our 16 year os red healer cross and a fussy tiny dog.

4legs Puppy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 11, 2012

We've been feeding this to our pug puppy for several months and constantly get comments on how good his coat is and how healthy he looks. We then get asked the question what do you feed him and 4legs is the answer. I think its a good product as it contains 3 different meats (not by products), parsley and whole egg.

+ Fresh, dog loves it, readily available, well priced

- Not easy to reseal the package, however they have a free lid offer so that solved the problem

Purchased at: Coles

Melbourne

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
  • 2 answers
  • 1 helpful vote

Chicken Pasta with Vegies Chub

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2014

Purchased Chicken Pasta & Vegies 1.7kg Chub from Coles Supermarket, I found that the green dye in the packaging has leached into the food, can anyone tell me if this is harmful to My Dog ?
Is it normal for this to happen with plastic wrapping.
She seems to like it but I have to cut away and dispose of Green Tinged section.

+ My Dog seems to like it but I have to cut the Green section away before giving it to her...

- Green tinge seemingly from plastic wrap leeched into product...use by date is 06 October 2014

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
4Legs Official

Hi Barb45, The green tinge on the outside of the roll is actually very common and whilst in might appear to come from our packaging, we can assure that it doesn't. Our packaging is food safe and ... read more »

Thank you for your prompt response...will watch and observe my Dog.

Melbourne

• 7 comments
  • 5 answers
  • 9 helpful votes
Private message

Dogs love it and smells alright

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2015

Get these for my dogs when I can't make home cook food for them and they love it. Easy to handle and quick. And there aren't too much bad smell coming from the food. Reasonably priced too.

Comments
4Legs Official

Hi Amy, Thank you very much for your glowing feedback. We really appreciate it!

My Westie woofs his approval!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2015

I am writing on behalf of my West Highland White Terrier aged 8. He has a discerning palate and complicating that for him is that he is prone to allergies. In the years of his dining experience, he has been benefiting from the chicken and rice product shaped into balls. Though he still sneaks some treats from residents in the dining room at my father's care facility when we visit, it's great he's been able to enjoy a healthier happier diet with no consequence for his skin condition. It's a convenient product to use as well staying fresh and tasty over the span of a week. I cannot recommend any other wet food as highly after our long and protracted search to find a suitable non allergy inducing meal.

Comments
4Legs Official

Hi Marguerite,
Thank you very much for your stellar review! We are very pleased to hear that your Westie is doing so well on our food.
All the best, The 4Legs Team.

• 1 answer
  • 1 helpful vote

Unfortunate outcome.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2015

Although 4legs is a very good product and we'd fed it to our previous dog (a standard poodle), be very careful when giving it to any breed of dog prone to bolting its food. Our four year old boxer ate her dinner very quickly one night and the next day she required emergency surgery for a twisted bowel. She had not been able to digest her dinner and it had formed a mass in her stomach. Apart from her bowel twisting as she strained to go to the toilet parts of her stomach tore and the pieces of 4legs went everywhere. She developed septicaemia and she died a week later. Perhaps a warning on the packaging would be in order.

Comments
4Legs Official

Dear Jules, we are extremely sorry and saddened to hear about your boxer and your review has lead us to do some extensive research into a twisted bowel and how it can occur. Please see more below ... read more »

Brisbane

• 2 comments
  • 3 answers
  • 2 helpful votes

Mini Foxie loves it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 18, 2016

My little dog is 8 yrs old and as he gets older he has suffered terrible digestive issues. I cook him up meals of chicken and rice, and he has a few hills digestive care biscuits, but I had to stop giving him any form of dog treats, no matter how pure they were as they just don't digest well with him. I bought the 4legs chicken, pasta and vegies to try as treats and he gets a few during the day as a reward, and am pleased to say he has had no problems at all with them. You can definitely see they're freshly made. I'm very happy with the product and so is Tiny.

Comments
4Legs Official

Good Afternoon Jenny Apologies for the delayed response, thank you so much for your lovely recommendation, we are happy that Tiny is doing well. Please let us know if you would like a free lid po... read more »

Claims of less water more meat simply aren't true

2 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2016

Something has changed in recent times....the 4 legs used to have more meat less water but the past 5 occasions I have bought the chicken pasta and vegie rolls they have been full of water and very 'spongy'.

Sad to see a good product ruined through cost savings (adding more water & less meat to recipe)

Comments
4Legs Official

Good Afternoon Sandrita Thank you for your email, we are sorry you have had to experience this with our product and can confirm that we have been adjusting our process in order to perfect the text... read more »

Red best before date & green dye from packaging leached through to roll inside

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 07, 2016

My two scotties love this & it agrees with their sensitive stomachs, however I'm concerned about the dye from the packaging which has leached through onto the outside of the roll.
I feed this because it's 100% natural but is the dye used in the packaging equally as safe?

Comments
4Legs Official

Good Afternoon Andie We love hearing that your two scotties love our product. The green tinge on the outside of the roll is actually very common and whilst it might appear to come from our pa... read more »

Langwarrin Melbourne

• 1 comment

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

Excellent for my gassy pug

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2016

I have a 8 month old pug who can get extremely gassy with alot of food. I was gome cooking chucken veg and rice but with 3 kids this can be a chore. So happy i tried this product he NEVER gets a upset tummy from it and he loves it. I also like that after its been opened about 9 days it clearly goes mouldy (MEANS ITS FRESH WITH NO PRESERVATIVES)!!
Def a good choice
At a great price too :)

Comments
4Legs Official

Good Afternoon Tara Thank you for your lovely review, 4Legs pride ourselves on providing a quality dog food product 100% preservative free. As an Australian Family run business we appreciate th... read more »

id love a free lid shaneandtaras@hitmail.com

1 of 50 pages

Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

Hi, I have a cavillers King Charles puppy 14 weeks old, he was on a good quality dry food but was not eating it I now have him on 4legs for puppy 80grm 3 x a day, which he loves, this is all he eats, should he be having dry food as Well?.

Monty 17 asked on Jun 23, 2017

What is the gelling agent used in 4 legs meatballs?

Monica asked on May 08, 2017

Answer this

Hi Monica, carrageenan is a naturally sourced seaweed extract and is what we use as our main gelling agent.
Cheers,
Melissa and the 4Legs Team

Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

Hello I have a new puppy she is 10 weeks old. she has only been fed good quality dried kibble but i was interested in your product. Is it ok to still feed the kibble. but 4 leggs for one meal per day, just for variety?

Debra asked on Apr 14, 2017

Answer this

Hi Debra, of course you can feed our food however you like! Lots of people mix it with dry food, or alternate between different types of food. Here's our puppy food feeding guide, which might be helpful http://4legs.com.au/product/3-meats-w-rice-parsley/
If you have any further queries, just drop us a line at helpdesk@4legs.com.au
Cheers
Melissa & the 4Legs Team

See all 31 questions about 4Legs Natural Dog Food

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

The main difference between these flavours is flavour