Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

Great for growing puppies

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2017

Our beautiful girl loves her puppy food she is growing into a very healthy happy puppy it is very convenient

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

Best product on the market today

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2017

My dog loves this product i have tried many different dog foods in the past and she is so fussy but with this food she loves them all. This flavour the most as she is a real chicken lover. Thanks for a great product and for making my dog happy

Flavour: Gourmet Ready 3 Meats with Roasted Capsicum & Basil

Perfect...

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2017

My Bugsy the Beagle is overweight...after a big smack from the vet i discovered portion size meals ( 4legs) for him and he loves them...he has lost 2kg since being on his portion sized meals...he is a much happier smooch and his weight is dropping to what it should be...his coat shines and he has more energy....happy smooch = happy mum....couldn't be more delighted with your product

Flavour: Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

Our dog loves it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 30, 2017

Our dog loves his 4legs dog food! We love that it's made with natural ingredients. A great product at an affordable price!

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

My fur baby ❤️ This product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 29, 2017

My puppy Gus loves this product. He would eat a whole roll in a sitting if we let him. There is never any thing left in his bowl.

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

Great dog food

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 28, 2017

Our dog Pippa was becoming very lethargic and uninterested even in going for walks until our vet recommended we quit the canned food and try our 4legs products, now she is a different dog, bouncy and energetic! our dog is 10 1/2 years old so she isn't young and we thought she was coming to the end of her life. Due to her positive change in energy, we have recommended the 4Legs products to fellow dog owners.

Flavour: Kangaroo Plus 5

The only food for my fur baby.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 28, 2017

We have a miniature staffy who is 11. As he gets older he has a lot of problems digesting food. He is also very fussy on what he eats. We have tried all different brands of food. Most will upset his tummy and make him sick.
I stumbled across the single serves of this brand to try. He loved it. He always goes back to his bowl in case he has left some behind! Now we buy the whole range as it does not upset his tummy and he loves the taste. The fact it is Australian owned and uses natural ingredients is a bonus!

Flavour: Angus Beef & Vegies Roll

Looks and smells good enough to eat!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 28, 2017

Bella loves her 4 legs, each week we buy a different meat product. she eats with much enthusiasm. And the product smell good to .

Verified Purchase Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

My puppy loves it!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 28, 2017

My puppy Titan loves this stuff!! He cant get enough! Can't wait for him to try all the other flavours!

Flavour: Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

Finally putting on weight.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2017

Our Toy poodle loves all the varieties of Natural dog food. She's three years old & for the first time in her life she's putting on weight.

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

My Dane loves it!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2017

He loves it, Gets super excited at meal times waiting for the fridge to open!! And the Bulldog doesn't even get a look in unless he drops or dribbles a little bit.

Melbourne

Private message

Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

My new boy loves it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2017

My old dog loved all the flavours and as she aged I found that the size and texture were perfect for her and kept her appetite up. I have started my new puppy on 4legs and he is thriving on it. Perfect for both large and small, old and young, and great value for money too

1 of 37 pages

Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

Hello I have a new puppy she is 10 weeks old. she has only been fed good quality dried kibble but i was interested in your product. Is it ok to still feed the kibble. but 4 leggs for one meal per day, just for variety?

Debra asked on Apr 14, 2017

Answer this

Hi Debra, of course you can feed our food however you like! Lots of people mix it with dry food, or alternate between different types of food. Here's our puppy food feeding guide, which might be helpful http://4legs.com.au/product/3-meats-w-rice-parsley/
If you have any further queries, just drop us a line at helpdesk@4legs.com.au
Cheers
Melissa & the 4Legs Team

Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

I need to know calories per serving for you meals. My dog is diabetic so I have to be precise with his intake. I think this information should be printed on the packaging.

Jip and Chinos mum asked on Feb 05, 2017

Hi Jip and Chino's mum,
In regards to your question, the metabolisable energy for our Beef, Veggies and Macaroni product is 171k/cal per 100g.
Thanks for your feedback regarding packaging info, we will keep this in mind.
If you have any further questions or require some additional nutritional information, please let me know.
cheers
Melissa and the 4Legs Team

How many calories are in your 1.7kg dog rolls per 100g please???

Jeanie asked on Jan 31, 2017

Hi Jeanie,
Thanks for getting in touch. In regards to your question, the metabolisable energy of our rolls is as follows:
Chicken and Pasta roll - 138kcal/100g
Angus Beef roll - 157kcal/100g
Please let me know if you need any further information.

Cheers
Melissa and the 4Legs Team

See all 29 questions about 4Legs Natural Dog Food

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

The main difference between these flavours is flavour