• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Not interested at all...

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 15, 2017

Our German Shepherd looks at the food and then walks away. If we add some cheese he will eat it, reluctantly.

Comments
4Legs Official

Hi Frank, we're so sorry to hear your dog didn't enjoy his 4Legs! Sometimes it can take a dog a few days to adjust to a new food. If you are not totally satisfied with our product, please drop us a... read more »

Hi 4Legs Team, many thanks for taking the time to respond. I guess our dog just doesn't like smell or the fact that it seems to be a lot of rice and not much meat. Anyway, nothing to worry, there are plenty of other options around. :)

Claims of less water more meat simply aren't true

2 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2016

Something has changed in recent times....the 4 legs used to have more meat less water but the past 5 occasions I have bought the chicken pasta and vegie rolls they have been full of water and very 'spongy'.

Sad to see a good product ruined through cost savings (adding more water & less meat to recipe)

Comments
4Legs Official

Good Afternoon Sandrita Thank you for your email, we are sorry you have had to experience this with our product and can confirm that we have been adjusting our process in order to perfect the text... read more »

Melbourne

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
  • 2 answers
  • 1 helpful vote

Chicken Pasta with Vegies Chub

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2014

Purchased Chicken Pasta & Vegies 1.7kg Chub from Coles Supermarket, I found that the green dye in the packaging has leached into the food, can anyone tell me if this is harmful to My Dog ?
Is it normal for this to happen with plastic wrapping.
She seems to like it but I have to cut away and dispose of Green Tinged section.

+ My Dog seems to like it but I have to cut the Green section away before giving it to her...

- Green tinge seemingly from plastic wrap leeched into product...use by date is 06 October 2014

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
4Legs Official

Hi Barb45, The green tinge on the outside of the roll is actually very common and whilst in might appear to come from our packaging, we can assure that it doesn't. Our packaging is food safe and ... read more »

Thank you for your prompt response...will watch and observe my Dog.

• 1 answer
  • 1 helpful vote

Unfortunate outcome.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2015

Although 4legs is a very good product and we'd fed it to our previous dog (a standard poodle), be very careful when giving it to any breed of dog prone to bolting its food. Our four year old boxer ate her dinner very quickly one night and the next day she required emergency surgery for a twisted bowel. She had not been able to digest her dinner and it had formed a mass in her stomach. Apart from her bowel twisting as she strained to go to the toilet parts of her stomach tore and the pieces of 4legs went everywhere. She developed septicaemia and she died a week later. Perhaps a warning on the packaging would be in order.

Comments
4Legs Official

Dear Jules, we are extremely sorry and saddened to hear about your boxer and your review has lead us to do some extensive research into a twisted bowel and how it can occur. Please see more below ... read more »

• 3 helpful votes

OK

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2010

I wouldn't feed this as a meal, maybe mix in with other food. Its easy to store and serve but has a strong smell to it that tends to come out of the rear of my dog.

+ Easy meal for dogs

- gave my dogs the worst gas ever

Comments

I found this convenient and supplied my dogs nutrition needs for our 16 year os red healer cross and a fussy tiny dog.

• 1 question

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

A bit wary of it at present

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2017

Wouldn't eat at first, but seems to be getting used to a change of diet. Time will tell. She can be a fussy-eater and usually likes a nice chicken neck as a treat.

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

My dogs love it for breaky

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2017

It's perfect for older dogs with less teeth easier to eat than bickies. Both my dogs enjoy it for breaky.

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

Miss fussy pants eats again

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2017

Finally a dog food I don't have to hand feed to my pooch. She loves it. Chicken being her favourite and the most gentle on her sensitive tummy.

Chunka Dunkas

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2017

I am requesting a free lid please. Please Send to V. Manning 13 ietto way. Harvey. WA 6220. I cannot see on here whete to request 1. We use this product all the time as our dog has allergies.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your feedback. Will pop a lid in the post for you!

Flavour: Kangaroo Plus 5

Dog won't eat anything else

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2017

Our dog is so fussy but he loves 4legs, it's the only thing he will eat without giving me a filthy look

Comments
4Legs Official

Fussy dogs love 4Legs - thanks for your feedback!

Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

4legs puppy food

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 11, 2017

Great.
Easy to serve and doesn't smell unpleasant
Pup loves it .
Design of product is good . I like it ..

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

Tasty way to disguise my dog's medicine & also a great training reward

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 10, 2017

I disguise my dog's medication in the 4Legs food, as it is soft & easy to push the tablet into & she loves the 4Legs so much, she doesn't even know she is taking her medicine! I also use 4Legs as a training reward to keep her motivated & focused while practicing obedience and good doggy manners

1 of 50 pages

Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

Hi, I have a cavillers King Charles puppy 14 weeks old, he was on a good quality dry food but was not eating it I now have him on 4legs for puppy 80grm 3 x a day, which he loves, this is all he eats, should he be having dry food as Well?.

Monty 17 asked on Jun 23, 2017

What is the gelling agent used in 4 legs meatballs?

Monica asked on May 08, 2017

Answer this

Hi Monica, carrageenan is a naturally sourced seaweed extract and is what we use as our main gelling agent.
Cheers,
Melissa and the 4Legs Team

Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

Hello I have a new puppy she is 10 weeks old. she has only been fed good quality dried kibble but i was interested in your product. Is it ok to still feed the kibble. but 4 leggs for one meal per day, just for variety?

Debra asked on Apr 14, 2017

Answer this

Hi Debra, of course you can feed our food however you like! Lots of people mix it with dry food, or alternate between different types of food. Here's our puppy food feeding guide, which might be helpful http://4legs.com.au/product/3-meats-w-rice-parsley/
If you have any further queries, just drop us a line at helpdesk@4legs.com.au
Cheers
Melissa & the 4Legs Team

See all 31 questions about 4Legs Natural Dog Food

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

The main difference between these flavours is flavour