Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

He gets so excited when he sees me get this out the fridge

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2017

Odie loves this food. Compared to other meats we interchange it with, when he sees this come out the fridge he does little jumps all the way to his bowl (and he's a border collie). It's like he's smiling and laughing and we know its because of the 4Legs! I also love the fact that it's so natural and good for him. Thank you 4Legs. Do you you even the Kookaburras have a little treat of it every now and then and they love it too!

Flavour: Angus Beef & Vegies Roll

Happy Alfie

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2017

Our dog Alfie loves 4legs roll. It is lucky to be in his bowl for a whole minute. Thank you 4legs for making an excellent product for our well loved pet.

Very nice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2017

My Jazz loves the Kangaroo plus 5 variety of your food...thanks for making this..Please keep this one in your range.

Great Product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2017

Our puppy & older dog (3) both cavoodles love this product. Initially the older one was a fussy eater until we found 4legs and haven't looked back.

Broadford

Private message

Super food

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2017

Our 16 week pup loves his puppy food. Even the cat gets in on them. They both can't get enough.

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

The only thing our dog will eat!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2017

We took on a 4yr old dog as his owner got posted O/S. With the stress of a new family and a younger dog he didn't eat much... once we tried him on 4legs he loved it! He's happier and chows down on his dinner with a wagging tail.

Flavour: Angus Beef & Vegies Roll

Winner, winner! Angus beef dinner!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2017

I just fed my 11 year old spoodle your angus beef and vegie roll for the very first time and he absolutely loved it! I've never seen him eat all his dinner so fast - he was even licking the bowl! :)

Flavour: Kangaroo Plus 5

My boys love all the flavours

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2017

My boys aged 12 & 8 absolutely love 4leg products. While they will eat the rolls.... they prance around when they know they are getting the balls

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear your dogs are loving their 4Legs, thanks for the fabulous feedback!

Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

Ollie loves his dinner time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2017

This product is much better than tin food, seems to fill my boy at dinner
We are very impressed with this product

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the wonderful feedback, we're so glad Ollie is enjoying dinner time!

Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

I'm so glad I remembered 4legs, I was becoming quite stressed.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2017

Hi, believe it or not my new puppy a 12 week old Beagle doesn't want to eat, she was ill when I got her at 8 weeks so fed her chicken, pumpkin and rice for a few days, don't know if that has imprinted on her brain. I have a three year old Beagle and a lab and have never ever had this problem, I tried everything, and I mean 'everything' then remembered 4legs dog food (I used it for training treats for my lab). 4legs natural puppy food works a treat, early days yet but she is now eating and licking her bowl. I know this sounds like an ad but just wanted you to know. Trish.

Comments
4Legs Official

Glad to hear your puppy is loving 4Legs, thanks for supporting our brand!

Eager pup

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2017

Pup loves 4legs so much he already knows tea time. I like the ease of preparing his dinner and also knowing he's eating good food.

Comments
4Legs Official

We're so glad your dog is loving 4Legs, thanks for the feedback!

My dog loves it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2017

I buy this often for my Shih Tzu and other varieties when I can from Coles, she absolutely devours it...

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear your dog is loving her 4Legs, thanks!

2 of 34 pages

Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

Hello I have a new puppy she is 10 weeks old. she has only been fed good quality dried kibble but i was interested in your product. Is it ok to still feed the kibble. but 4 leggs for one meal per day, just for variety?

Debra asked on Apr 14, 2017

Answer this

Hi Debra, of course you can feed our food however you like! Lots of people mix it with dry food, or alternate between different types of food. Here's our puppy food feeding guide, which might be helpful http://4legs.com.au/product/3-meats-w-rice-parsley/
If you have any further queries, just drop us a line at helpdesk@4legs.com.au
Cheers
Melissa & the 4Legs Team

Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

I need to know calories per serving for you meals. My dog is diabetic so I have to be precise with his intake. I think this information should be printed on the packaging.

Jip and Chinos mum asked on Feb 05, 2017

Hi Jip and Chino's mum,
In regards to your question, the metabolisable energy for our Beef, Veggies and Macaroni product is 171k/cal per 100g.
Thanks for your feedback regarding packaging info, we will keep this in mind.
If you have any further questions or require some additional nutritional information, please let me know.
cheers
Melissa and the 4Legs Team

How many calories are in your 1.7kg dog rolls per 100g please???

Jeanie asked on Jan 31, 2017

Hi Jeanie,
Thanks for getting in touch. In regards to your question, the metabolisable energy of our rolls is as follows:
Chicken and Pasta roll - 138kcal/100g
Angus Beef roll - 157kcal/100g
Please let me know if you need any further information.

Cheers
Melissa and the 4Legs Team

See all 29 questions about 4Legs Natural Dog Food

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

The main difference between these flavours is flavour