Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

Top quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2017

I usually cook my own dog food, but for times when im unable to I only select 4Legs as an alternative. I'm fussy with what I feed my 2 dogs, but with 4legs I know its made with good quality & fresh ingredients. Another bonus is its Australian made & owned.

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

What Great food all Natural.

Cassie my Best Friend
My dog has to be careful what she eats as she is an old girl so we are trying out this natural food to keep her tummy settled

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

Happy Dogs

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2017

My two dogs are fussy when it comes to their food. They both don't like tin food but they love all the products from 4 Legs especially the Chicken with Veggies & Pasta. As soon as the food is in their bowls, they gobble it all up!

Fussy Charlie

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2017

Charlie is a very fussy boy. We tried everything can food, rolls etc. he would eat it once (maybe) & that's it. I was running out of options. Finally came across the chicken veggies and rice and he loved it also the kangaroo. We are now 3 packs in and Charlie is eating every night.

Flavour: Angus Beef & Vegies Roll

Two Very Happy Dogs - And Owners!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2017

I used to spend hours chopping fresh chicken and beef before cooking making yummmy gravy. My dogs turn their snouts up t tinned food, but when I introduced them to 4legs beef roll, they looked like I hadn't fed them for a week! They are so happy and I don't have to spend almost as much time preparing their meals as I do for my husband and me. Thank you so much from me and also from george our rescue foxie aged 8 and peaches a 4yo chihuahua jack russell cross.

Jill

Melbourne

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Flavour: Kangaroo Plus 5

I was highly recommended to try this food & with great results.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2017

So so happy. I am so glad I tried this food for my new dog. He loved it and I feel I am giving him an excellent nutritious diet.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your wonderful feedback!

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

This is great for my dog.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2017

I have tried a variety of dog foods but this one seems to be Bellas favourite! And mine, no preservatives, no added salt or sugar, added vitamins, not slippery & slimy to handle. Has a totally different feel when cutting it up for her. Has a much shorter shelf life than many other dog foods and that to me was a plus. I love it.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your great feedback, we love hearing about happy dogs who love their 4Legs!

5 pm Chomp.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2017

Our dog knows at 5 pm it's his dinner time and keeps on about having his 4 Legs chicken roll straight away and it's gone in seconds. He would eat it 24/7.

Comments
4Legs Official

We love hearing about dogs who love their 4Legs - thanks!

Flavour: Kangaroo Plus 5

Rewards

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2017

I use them as a dog treats for good behaviour for my two dogs. They love them at the park, and at home.

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

My dog love's it now she won't eat anything else.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2017

I've tried to get my dog to eat other brand's of dog roll and must say a lot of them smell worse before they even come out her other end now i don't dry reach every time i feed her.

Flavour: Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

Great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2017

We have tried several varieties now and the dogs love them. They make a really good difference to their diet and it's good to know they are getting the nutrients they need.

Great products.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2017

I have 14 years old Alaskan Malamute & is very sensitive to what he eats, but his stomach has been quite good with any of 4Legs products & my dog loves to eat them! Thank you!

2 of 44 pages

What is the gelling agent used in 4 legs meatballs?

Monica asked on May 08, 2017

Answer this

Hi Monica, carrageenan is a naturally sourced seaweed extract and is what we use as our main gelling agent.
Cheers,
Melissa and the 4Legs Team

Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

Hello I have a new puppy she is 10 weeks old. she has only been fed good quality dried kibble but i was interested in your product. Is it ok to still feed the kibble. but 4 leggs for one meal per day, just for variety?

Debra asked on Apr 14, 2017

Answer this

Hi Debra, of course you can feed our food however you like! Lots of people mix it with dry food, or alternate between different types of food. Here's our puppy food feeding guide, which might be helpful http://4legs.com.au/product/3-meats-w-rice-parsley/
If you have any further queries, just drop us a line at helpdesk@4legs.com.au
Cheers
Melissa & the 4Legs Team

Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

I need to know calories per serving for you meals. My dog is diabetic so I have to be precise with his intake. I think this information should be printed on the packaging.

Jip and Chinos mum asked on Feb 05, 2017

Hi Jip and Chino's mum,
In regards to your question, the metabolisable energy for our Beef, Veggies and Macaroni product is 171k/cal per 100g.
Thanks for your feedback regarding packaging info, we will keep this in mind.
If you have any further questions or require some additional nutritional information, please let me know.
cheers
Melissa and the 4Legs Team

See all 30 questions about 4Legs Natural Dog Food

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

The main difference between these flavours is flavour