Flavour: Lamb, Vegies & Rice

Happy fur babies

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2017

My pugs love this food and it's a great alternative to the other nasty stuff around it keeps the healthy and satisfies their taste buds!

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the brilliant feedback!

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

Keeps my kelpie very healthy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2017

Our 13 year old kelpie never tires of the chicken, vegetable and pasta roll from 4 Legs. We have found this food to be the best for her along with the occasional serve of of the other 4 Legs products.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your wonderful feedback and for supporting our brand!

Verified Purchase Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

So Much Better for My Puppy than the Canned Foods

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2017

The puppy arrived being fed canned food and biscuits. He always had very smelly and sloppy poo, since changing him over to the 4legs his poo has been much firmer and less offensive. He loves it as well and won't hesitate in changing him over to the grown up varieties when the time comes.

Comments
4Legs Official

Glad to hear your puppy is thriving on 4Legs, thanks for your awesome feedback!

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

Lilly loves 4legs

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2017

My dog Lilly has recently been really fussy with her food! She wont eat anything!
I buy this 4legs and decide to try her on it and she absolutely loves it! Lilly is eating again! :)
Thank you!

Comments
4Legs Official

So glad Lily is loving her 4Legs!

Flavour: Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

Low Fuss Great Dog Meal

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2017

So convenient yet nutritious. So much easier than me making from scratch! My dog loved the puppy version & has now moved on to Beef, Vegie & Macaroni.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your wonderful feedback!

It's a hit!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2017

This is the only supermarket food my dog will eat. He loves it!! He loves the roll the most but also likes the lamb, vegie and rice balls.

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

Awesome product!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2017

My little dog is such a fussy eater and she absolutely devours the chicken and rice. We couldn't live without it.

Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

My puppies love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2017

None of my dogs have ever liked this type of food before but this one was a hit! Thanks

Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

4legs puppy food

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 11, 2017

Great.
Easy to serve and doesn't smell unpleasant
Pup loves it .
Design of product is good . I like it ..

Flavour: Gourmet Ready Chicken with Cheese & Parsley

Awesome!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 10, 2017

My dog scoffs this down and seems a lot more energetic and healthier since eating 4 legs. She loves all of their products now

Excellent Product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 10, 2017

Dogs love all the products but the rolls we use the most. We love it because there is no slimy mess with any of the products!!

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

Tasty way to disguise my dog's medicine & also a great training reward

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 10, 2017

I disguise my dog's medication in the 4Legs food, as it is soft & easy to push the tablet into & she loves the 4Legs so much, she doesn't even know she is taking her medicine! I also use 4Legs as a training reward to keep her motivated & focused while practicing obedience and good doggy manners

3 of 50 pages

Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

Hi, I have a cavillers King Charles puppy 14 weeks old, he was on a good quality dry food but was not eating it I now have him on 4legs for puppy 80grm 3 x a day, which he loves, this is all he eats, should he be having dry food as Well?.

Monty 17 asked on Jun 23, 2017

What is the gelling agent used in 4 legs meatballs?

Monica asked on May 08, 2017

Answer this

Hi Monica, carrageenan is a naturally sourced seaweed extract and is what we use as our main gelling agent.
Cheers,
Melissa and the 4Legs Team

Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

Hello I have a new puppy she is 10 weeks old. she has only been fed good quality dried kibble but i was interested in your product. Is it ok to still feed the kibble. but 4 leggs for one meal per day, just for variety?

Debra asked on Apr 14, 2017

Answer this

Hi Debra, of course you can feed our food however you like! Lots of people mix it with dry food, or alternate between different types of food. Here's our puppy food feeding guide, which might be helpful http://4legs.com.au/product/3-meats-w-rice-parsley/
If you have any further queries, just drop us a line at helpdesk@4legs.com.au
Cheers
Melissa & the 4Legs Team

See all 31 questions about 4Legs Natural Dog Food

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

The main difference between these flavours is flavour