Flavour: Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

So Simple

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 10, 2017

Our dogs love their treats and what could be better than this product? I love just how easy it is to grab a use instantly and knowing exactly what goes into them!

Flavour: Kangaroo Plus 5

Natural, healthy and doesn't cause stinky breath

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 10, 2017

My two fussy poodles scoff this down. Saves me always cooking for them and I know they are getting their vitamins.

Flavour: Gourmet Ready Chicken with Cheese & Parsley

This is one of the best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 10, 2017

My dog has allergies to a lot of different foods and your dog food isn't giving him any itchy reactions. That's why we choose your dog food

Flavour: Kangaroo Plus 5

Dogs love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 10, 2017

Our dogs enjoy all the different tastes ! Easy container to serve from, never messy. The food doesn't have a strong smell which I appreciate.

Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

Puppy's favourite!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2017

My puppy loves this and eats it so quickly! She's gotten bored of her dry food so this is great for her!

Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

Best puppy food ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2017

My Rosie Loooves her 4leg puppy food I use it as training treat as well as for a meal for her

Verified Purchase Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

The dogs LOVE IT

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2017

I need a natural, low fat and healthy diet for my dogs who have a tendency to get pancreatic issues . This is perfect....AND THEY LOVE IT.....thank you

• 1 review
  • 1 question
Private message

Flavour: Lamb, Vegies & Rice

Dogs love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2017

My dogs love this flavour. I disguise their medication it it and they have no idea. Highly recommend to all dogs.

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

Easiest food for dogs

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2017

My dog and our visiting grandie dogs love all the different meatballs. Easy to deal with, has all the important ingredients, can be warmed for cold mornings and easy to travel with!!

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

FUssy dog finally satisfied!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2017

it s a healthy, nutritious food. THe dog we rescued recently was a difficult dog to feed, even with home made! WHat joy to find
Something good for him and to see the bottom of his plate in record time!

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

Happy Dog , Happy Life!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2017

Axel my dog a very fussy eater but enjoys his loaf 2-3 times weekly, When the dried food comes out he hesitates and eats slow but when he gets his loaf feeds away he goes, down in no time.

4 of 50 pages

Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

Hi, I have a cavillers King Charles puppy 14 weeks old, he was on a good quality dry food but was not eating it I now have him on 4legs for puppy 80grm 3 x a day, which he loves, this is all he eats, should he be having dry food as Well?.

Monty 17 asked on Jun 23, 2017

What is the gelling agent used in 4 legs meatballs?

Monica asked on May 08, 2017

Answer this

Hi Monica, carrageenan is a naturally sourced seaweed extract and is what we use as our main gelling agent.
Cheers,
Melissa and the 4Legs Team

Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

Hello I have a new puppy she is 10 weeks old. she has only been fed good quality dried kibble but i was interested in your product. Is it ok to still feed the kibble. but 4 leggs for one meal per day, just for variety?

Debra asked on Apr 14, 2017

Answer this

Hi Debra, of course you can feed our food however you like! Lots of people mix it with dry food, or alternate between different types of food. Here's our puppy food feeding guide, which might be helpful http://4legs.com.au/product/3-meats-w-rice-parsley/
If you have any further queries, just drop us a line at helpdesk@4legs.com.au
Cheers
Melissa & the 4Legs Team

See all 31 questions about 4Legs Natural Dog Food

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

The main difference between these flavours is flavour