Enjoys every single bit

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2017

Our kelpie puppy loves to have it as his treat with his dry food.
So easy to serve and no mess. Great product!

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

Perfect and Easy to Serve

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2017

Milo loves the 4Legs natural dog food. It is easy to serve and he think he gets a treat not food.

Fussy Puppy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2017

Dexter is a bit of a fussy eater and chooses when or if he will eat his food. But not with Natural Puppy. He knows when it is coming and he eats it straight away. It may sound crazy but he seems much happier after he has eaten it.

Flavour: Gourmet Ready Chicken with Cheese & Parsley

Easy and doggies love it!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2017

Both of my dogs love the little nuggets of meat for which ever flavour we choose - mostly the Chicken with Cheese & Parsley.
Its a nice alternative and great for Pugs where wet food can get gross when caught in wrinkles, these bite sized chunks go down a treat!!

Flavour: Lamb, Vegies & Rice

DOGS LOVE IT!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2017

4 Legs natural dog food is a hit. Both our dogs love this food doesn't last long in their bowls before the devour it.

Flavour: Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

Excited!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2017

He loves it, this is the first food I have really seen him excited about. It is actually hard to get in the bowl some days because he is pushing you out of the way to get to it lol.

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

He gets so excited when he sees me get this out the fridge

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2017

Odie loves this food. Compared to other meats we interchange it with, when he sees this come out the fridge he does little jumps all the way to his bowl (and he's a border collie). It's like he's smiling and laughing and we know its because of the 4Legs! I also love the fact that it's so natural and good for him. Thank you 4Legs. Do you you even the Kookaburras have a little treat of it every now and then and they love it too!

Flavour: Angus Beef & Vegies Roll

Happy Alfie

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2017

Our dog Alfie loves 4legs roll. It is lucky to be in his bowl for a whole minute. Thank you 4legs for making an excellent product for our well loved pet.

Flavour: Kangaroo Plus 5

Very nice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2017

My Jazz loves the Kangaroo plus 5 variety of your food...thanks for making this..Please keep this one in your range.

Great Product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2017

Our puppy & older dog (3) both cavoodles love this product. Initially the older one was a fussy eater until we found 4legs and haven't looked back.

Broadford

Private message

Super food

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2017

Our 16 week pup loves his puppy food. Even the cat gets in on them. They both can't get enough.

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

The only thing our dog will eat!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2017

We took on a 4yr old dog as his owner got posted O/S. With the stress of a new family and a younger dog he didn't eat much... once we tried him on 4legs he loved it! He's happier and chows down on his dinner with a wagging tail.

4 of 37 pages

Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

Hello I have a new puppy she is 10 weeks old. she has only been fed good quality dried kibble but i was interested in your product. Is it ok to still feed the kibble. but 4 leggs for one meal per day, just for variety?

Debra asked on Apr 14, 2017

Answer this

Hi Debra, of course you can feed our food however you like! Lots of people mix it with dry food, or alternate between different types of food. Here's our puppy food feeding guide, which might be helpful http://4legs.com.au/product/3-meats-w-rice-parsley/
If you have any further queries, just drop us a line at helpdesk@4legs.com.au
Cheers
Melissa & the 4Legs Team

Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

I need to know calories per serving for you meals. My dog is diabetic so I have to be precise with his intake. I think this information should be printed on the packaging.

Jip and Chinos mum asked on Feb 05, 2017

Hi Jip and Chino's mum,
In regards to your question, the metabolisable energy for our Beef, Veggies and Macaroni product is 171k/cal per 100g.
Thanks for your feedback regarding packaging info, we will keep this in mind.
If you have any further questions or require some additional nutritional information, please let me know.
cheers
Melissa and the 4Legs Team

How many calories are in your 1.7kg dog rolls per 100g please???

Jeanie asked on Jan 31, 2017

Hi Jeanie,
Thanks for getting in touch. In regards to your question, the metabolisable energy of our rolls is as follows:
Chicken and Pasta roll - 138kcal/100g
Angus Beef roll - 157kcal/100g
Please let me know if you need any further information.

Cheers
Melissa and the 4Legs Team

See all 29 questions about 4Legs Natural Dog Food

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

The main difference between these flavours is flavour