Flavour: Angus Beef & Vegies Roll

Winner, winner! Angus beef dinner!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2017

I just fed my 11 year old spoodle your angus beef and vegie roll for the very first time and he absolutely loved it! I've never seen him eat all his dinner so fast - he was even licking the bowl! :)

Flavour: Kangaroo Plus 5

My boys love all the flavours

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2017

My boys aged 12 & 8 absolutely love 4leg products. While they will eat the rolls.... they prance around when they know they are getting the balls

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear your dogs are loving their 4Legs, thanks for the fabulous feedback!

Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

Ollie loves his dinner time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2017

This product is much better than tin food, seems to fill my boy at dinner
We are very impressed with this product

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the wonderful feedback, we're so glad Ollie is enjoying dinner time!

Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

I'm so glad I remembered 4legs, I was becoming quite stressed.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2017

Hi, believe it or not my new puppy a 12 week old Beagle doesn't want to eat, she was ill when I got her at 8 weeks so fed her chicken, pumpkin and rice for a few days, don't know if that has imprinted on her brain. I have a three year old Beagle and a lab and have never ever had this problem, I tried everything, and I mean 'everything' then remembered 4legs dog food (I used it for training treats for my lab). 4legs natural puppy food works a treat, early days yet but she is now eating and licking her bowl. I know this sounds like an ad but just wanted you to know. Trish.

Comments
4Legs Official

Glad to hear your puppy is loving 4Legs, thanks for supporting our brand!

Eager pup

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2017

Pup loves 4legs so much he already knows tea time. I like the ease of preparing his dinner and also knowing he's eating good food.

Comments
4Legs Official

We're so glad your dog is loving 4Legs, thanks for the feedback!

Flavour: Kangaroo Plus 5

My dog loves it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2017

I buy this often for my Shih Tzu and other varieties when I can from Coles, she absolutely devours it...

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear your dog is loving her 4Legs, thanks!

Fussy foxie

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2017

I have a fussy little foxie that just loves 4 legs, at last she will eat something, other than cat food.

Comments
4Legs Official

We love hearing about fussy dogs loving 4Legs, thanks!

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

Great natural pet food!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2017

Great natural pet food. My dog loves it and eats it in seconds!!!!! Would definitely recommend to other pet owners!

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the great feedback!

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

Excellent Product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2017

We have a new Jack Russell puppy and she just loves these tender little balls of protein. Great to supplement a meal and also great as a treat or a reward. Very healthy, moist and full of nutrition. She loves all the flavors but we prefer to give the Chicken to her.

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear your puppy is loving her 4Legs!

Verified Purchase Flavour: Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

Our pouch loves 4 legs.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2017

Our pouch loves 4 legs. He woofs it down.
The all natural ingredients is a no brainer! Then to top it off purchasing a product that is Australian made and owned just makes it that much better.
I will spend more to make sure the food that is fed to our pup is of the highest standards as he is family!
Keep up the great work 4 legs.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the wonderful feedback, we're so glad your dog is woofing down their 4Legs!

Flavour: Lamb, Vegies & Rice

Great fresh food!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2017

Great and healthy for our very active dogs! Fresh and yummy they love it and look forward to there meals

Comments
4Legs Official

Glad to hear your dogs are loving their 4Legs, thanks for the great feedback!

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

Verified Purchase Flavour: Kangaroo Plus 5

Fabulous!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2017

My 7yr old bulldog loves his 4Legs, a larger pack would make it an even more convenient meal for larger breeds.

Comments
4Legs Official

Glad to hear your dog is loving his 4Legs, thanks for the suggestion re pack size. Thanks!

My pleasure :)

5 of 37 pages

Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

Hello I have a new puppy she is 10 weeks old. she has only been fed good quality dried kibble but i was interested in your product. Is it ok to still feed the kibble. but 4 leggs for one meal per day, just for variety?

Debra asked on Apr 14, 2017

Answer this

Hi Debra, of course you can feed our food however you like! Lots of people mix it with dry food, or alternate between different types of food. Here's our puppy food feeding guide, which might be helpful http://4legs.com.au/product/3-meats-w-rice-parsley/
If you have any further queries, just drop us a line at helpdesk@4legs.com.au
Cheers
Melissa & the 4Legs Team

Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

I need to know calories per serving for you meals. My dog is diabetic so I have to be precise with his intake. I think this information should be printed on the packaging.

Jip and Chinos mum asked on Feb 05, 2017

Hi Jip and Chino's mum,
In regards to your question, the metabolisable energy for our Beef, Veggies and Macaroni product is 171k/cal per 100g.
Thanks for your feedback regarding packaging info, we will keep this in mind.
If you have any further questions or require some additional nutritional information, please let me know.
cheers
Melissa and the 4Legs Team

How many calories are in your 1.7kg dog rolls per 100g please???

Jeanie asked on Jan 31, 2017

Hi Jeanie,
Thanks for getting in touch. In regards to your question, the metabolisable energy of our rolls is as follows:
Chicken and Pasta roll - 138kcal/100g
Angus Beef roll - 157kcal/100g
Please let me know if you need any further information.

Cheers
Melissa and the 4Legs Team

See all 29 questions about 4Legs Natural Dog Food

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

The main difference between these flavours is flavour