Choosie Poochie

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2017

My new rescue Chiahuahua has been an enigma to me. Nothing except fresh chicken is good enough for her very fussy taste. So happy to have her seal of approval finally with her gobbling down your chicken bites and looking for more. Time and puppy saver, Many Thanks.

Puppy loves it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2017

This puppy food is amazing! It's so filling for my little pup and she absolutely loves the tastes! Definitely recommend all types of food from this brand!

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

Tried it as something different... dogs loved it...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2017

Will buy it again dogs devoured it even cats like it.... didn't leave a bit. Totally enjoyed great to see all animals enjoyed it.

My puppy loves it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2017

We mix a couple puppy balls in with pups dry food. Loves it, wont eat the dry with out it

Flavour: Lamb, Vegies & Rice

Love this product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2017

Ziggy my 7 year old kelpie has been eating 4legs since he was a puppy and he's a very healthy, happy dog

Great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2017

We have used 4 legs since it first arrived on the shelves. Great product that our dog loves, and we appreciate picking up after her. Would love to see all the varieties in the local shops though to spoil her even more.

Flavour: Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

My dogs can't get enough!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2017

I have 2 small dogs, 14 and 16 years old and they just love 4legs with Beef, Vegies and Macaroni being their favourite.

Fussy Girl Dog

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2017

My fussy girl dog only eats the chicken, veggies and pasta rolls, they're good for her and for my budget

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

Great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2017

Have had my dog for a year now and have always used this product along with the other flavours. He loves it :D

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your fabulous feedback, so glad your dog is enjoying his 4Legs!

My puppy loves it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2017

My 10 week old Rottweiler puppy absolutely loves 4Legs Puppy food! She won't eat anything else now that she has tried 4Legs!

Comments
4Legs Official

Glad to hear your puppy is loving her 4Legs!

Fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2017

My dogs love it, they can't get enough of it. No nasties in the roll. Love that's it's an aussie family owned and made business

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the fantastic feedback, we love hearing about happy dogs loving their 4Legs!

Flavour: Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

My dog loves it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2017

Great fresh food my labrador absolutely loves it and its good for him and his coat. Happy Pet Happy Vet

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the awesome feedback!

5 of 50 pages

Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

Hi, I have a cavillers King Charles puppy 14 weeks old, he was on a good quality dry food but was not eating it I now have him on 4legs for puppy 80grm 3 x a day, which he loves, this is all he eats, should he be having dry food as Well?.

Monty 17 asked on Jun 23, 2017

What is the gelling agent used in 4 legs meatballs?

Monica asked on May 08, 2017

Answer this

Hi Monica, carrageenan is a naturally sourced seaweed extract and is what we use as our main gelling agent.
Cheers,
Melissa and the 4Legs Team

Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

Hello I have a new puppy she is 10 weeks old. she has only been fed good quality dried kibble but i was interested in your product. Is it ok to still feed the kibble. but 4 leggs for one meal per day, just for variety?

Debra asked on Apr 14, 2017

Answer this

Hi Debra, of course you can feed our food however you like! Lots of people mix it with dry food, or alternate between different types of food. Here's our puppy food feeding guide, which might be helpful http://4legs.com.au/product/3-meats-w-rice-parsley/
If you have any further queries, just drop us a line at helpdesk@4legs.com.au
Cheers
Melissa & the 4Legs Team

See all 31 questions about 4Legs Natural Dog Food

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

The main difference between these flavours is flavour