Low Fuss Great Dog Meal

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2017

So convenient yet nutritious. So much easier than me making from scratch! My dog loved the puppy version & has now moved on to Beef, Vegie & Macaroni.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your wonderful feedback!

So Simple

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 10, 2017

Our dogs love their treats and what could be better than this product? I love just how easy it is to grab a use instantly and knowing exactly what goes into them!

Flavour: Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

My dogs can't get enough!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2017

I have 2 small dogs, 14 and 16 years old and they just love 4legs with Beef, Vegies and Macaroni being their favourite.

My dog loves it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2017

Great fresh food my labrador absolutely loves it and its good for him and his coat. Happy Pet Happy Vet

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the awesome feedback!

Fabulous

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 04, 2017

Easy to serve. Our dogs both love it. Gone in under 30 seconds . The puppy meatballs are perfect for our little sausage dog

Comments
4Legs Official

We love hearing about happy dogs who love their 4Legs!

MELBOURNE

• 1 review
  • 4 comments
  • 1 answer
Private message

No more dicky tummy

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2017

My 13 year old boy is acting like a puppy since I started him on 4legs Beef and Chicken. He eats it all up and then wants to Run and Play....He hasn't been this active, or well for over 2 years, since 2 knee ops. No more itching or
dicky tummy. Thank you.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your wonderful feedback, great to hear your dog is thriving on 4Legs!

Perfect for 2 big dogs!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2017

Absolutely love this. Our dogs get half a packet each for breakfast and it great and satisfies them! Keep up the awesome work.

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear your dogs are loving their 4Legs, thanks for the wonderful feedback!

My dog loves it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2017

My dog goes bananas for this stuff - & it feels great to give him fresh food with so little effort.

Great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2017

We have tried several varieties now and the dogs love them. They make a really good difference to their diet and it's good to know they are getting the nutrients they need.

Flavour: Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

My dog simply loves this food.

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2017

I am able to measure out exactly how many little meatballs he can have. I also have to give my dog a capsule in the morning and I find I can easily slide a capsule into one of the meatballs and he eats it all up without realising what he has eaten!

Flavour: Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

Dog food that doesn't smell terrible.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2017

Our fussy little toy poodle loves four legs. I love that it doesn't stink out the fridge like other dog food.

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear your fussy dog approves of 4Legs!

Fussy greyhound eating Australian

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2017

It was important for me to try and find something to buy our dog that was Australian owned and made - but to find such a good product is a bonus. Easy to feed our fussy dog and mix with dry food and does not smell or make a mess (yes, another bonus). Overall, a great product. We adopted a rescue greyhound and she is a bit fussy - but she happily scoffs this down without any drama.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your wonderful feedback and for supporting our brand!

1 of 6 pages