Our dog loves it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 30, 2017

Our dog loves his 4legs dog food! We love that it's made with natural ingredients. A great product at an affordable price!

Flavour: Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

Finally putting on weight.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2017

Our Toy poodle loves all the varieties of Natural dog food. She's three years old & for the first time in her life she's putting on weight.

4legs You Rock

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2017

Great variety of meat balls to choose from and my dog's love them. Also a clever way to disguise their medication.

Convenient dog food option

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2017

Our little four legged friend loves a few meatballs spinkled on top of his dry. Sometimes the humans in the house get them confused with our food!

Flavour: Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

Another product in the armoury

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 22, 2017

Our Australian Koolie and spaniel cross has a wobbly tummy and we need to diversify often with his meals. He has a range of goodies and 4legs is one of them and has it with yoghurt and kibble. No tummy trouble. Our other dog, a 14 year old Kelpie/Border Collie cross, also loves the 4 legs.

Excited!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2017

He loves it, this is the first food I have really seen him excited about. It is actually hard to get in the bowl some days because he is pushing you out of the way to get to it lol.

Verified Purchase Flavour: Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

Our pouch loves 4 legs.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2017

Our pouch loves 4 legs. He woofs it down.
The all natural ingredients is a no brainer! Then to top it off purchasing a product that is Australian made and owned just makes it that much better.
I will spend more to make sure the food that is fed to our pup is of the highest standards as he is family!
Keep up the great work 4 legs.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the wonderful feedback, we're so glad your dog is woofing down their 4Legs!

Flavour: Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

Dog falls in love with this!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2017

Gave dog this food along with biscuits and he eats this before biscuits and doesn't want his biscuits. Can see the ingredients used which is nice.

Both dogs love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2017

We have two dogs - one extremely fussy - but they both love this food. Doesn't smell in the fridge.

Comments
4Legs Official

So pleased your fussy dogs are loving their 4Legs!

This is AMAZING

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2017

My dog is very fussy, she's a Maltese x Shitzu and she kinda likes this but that means that this product is excellent, even my cat will be desperate to catch a couple of nibbles

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your amazing feedback!

Great nutrition

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2017

Its great to see quality raw food for my dog thats available in supermarkets. The size of the food is really convenient as i can use it for treats and normal food.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your great feedback!

Relief from sore teeth

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2017

My 11 year old Maltese had gone off his dry food. We took him to the Vet who told us he has a couple of cracked teeth. When we tried your product (Chicken with Vegies & Rice) he's back our happy little dog again. Thank you for being so inovative with your pet food.

Comments
4Legs Official

We love hearing about happy dogs who are loving their 4Legs, thanks for your fantastic feedback!

1 of 4 pages