Our dog's favourite food

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

The 4Legs range of dog food - the whole range that we can get - is without doubt our dog's favourite food. She loves the taste and the freshness and the different texture compared to tinned dog food. We give her a variety of different foods to give her a change but this range is the winner for her.

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

Discovered recently the product is excellent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2017

We have old dog 15 years with heart failure and we have found your products excellent which helps her condition together with the medication keeps her active

Comments
4Legs Official

So pleased your senior dog is enjoying her 4Legs, thanks for the wonderful feedback!

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

Keeps my kelpie very healthy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2017

Our 13 year old kelpie never tires of the chicken, vegetable and pasta roll from 4 Legs. We have found this food to be the best for her along with the occasional serve of of the other 4 Legs products.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your wonderful feedback and for supporting our brand!

It's a hit!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2017

This is the only supermarket food my dog will eat. He loves it!! He loves the roll the most but also likes the lamb, vegie and rice balls.

Excellent Product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 10, 2017

Dogs love all the products but the rolls we use the most. We love it because there is no slimy mess with any of the products!!

Awesome!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 03, 2017

My dogs love it!!! They get so excited when they see me getting it for them. The best thing is that it is lovely and healthy for them.

Comments
4Legs Official

We love hearing about happy dogs loving their 4Legs - thanks for the wonderful feedback!

Great Food, Happy Dog

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 31, 2017

After many bowel issues with our rescue dog - have finally found something that does not affect him. I am so pleased with these products. Have been using Chicken with Vegies and rice but now alternate with the roll. Thank you 4 Legs!!

Picky dogs

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2017

We have a couple of little dogs that are real picky eaters, and so far they seem to love the chicken and pasta roll

Comments
4Legs Official

Glad to hear your picky eaters are loving their 4Legs! Thanks for the great review!

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

Great Product with all that is required in a balanced diet

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2017

My dogs stools are firm and odour free. Its a complete diet. A soft bone twice a week with this product and your done.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your great feedback!

Not Fussy Anymore

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2017

My Shar Pei isn't motivated by food and would be very fussy with what she ate. I thought she was unwell as she was not eating until I bought her 4Legs Chicken & Vegetable Roll - she now loves "dinner time".

Comments
4Legs Official

Glad to hear your formerly fussy dog is loving her 4Legs!

great, enjoyable dog roll

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2017

My dog, chester (maltese x poodle) throughly enjoys this dog roll and does not get any upset stomachs anymore. will definately continue to buy this product.

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear Chester is enjoying his 4Legs, thanks!

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

Finally something my pooch will eat.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2017

Excellent product. No waste, no unnecessary packaging & my very fussy dog loves the taste. Good range of product for both pups and adult dogs.

1 of 5 pages

Read 547 related reviews

Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

I am meant to put my dog on a high quality protein low phosphorus diet to assist kidney function. Does 4 Legs chicken with pasta fit this description? The mutt really likes the food but I need to know if it is nutritionally suited to his needs. Thank you. Keith

Jks asked on May 30, 2016

Answer this

Hi Keith,

Thank you for your enquiry regarding the use of 4Legs for managing poor kidney function in your dog. We are so sorry to hear that he is unwell. Unfortunately, none of the 4Legs range is really appropriate for his dietary requirements.

As you are obviously aware, dogs with chronic kidney failure require a specialised diet aimed at minimising ongoing clinical signs and slowing down progressive damage to the remaining functional kidney. The most important features of these diets are low sodium concentration, low phosphorus concentration, and at later stages of the disease, restricted protein levels. Prescription diets are designed to provide all the essential nutrients required by dogs with chronic kidney disease while maintaining low levels of the nutrients which can exacerbate clinical signs and damage to the kidneys. All our pet food is designed for normal, healthy animals and does not meet the specific requirement of your dog.

Best of luck and please let us know if you require any further information.

Kind Regards,
Dr. Felicity Banks
Veterinary Consultant
4Legs Pet Food Company

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

The main difference between these flavours is flavour