My fur baby ❤️ This product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 29, 2017

My puppy Gus loves this product. He would eat a whole roll in a sitting if we let him. There is never any thing left in his bowl.

My Dane loves it!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2017

He loves it, Gets super excited at meal times waiting for the fridge to open!! And the Bulldog doesn't even get a look in unless he drops or dribbles a little bit.

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

Great natural pet food!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2017

Great natural pet food. My dog loves it and eats it in seconds!!!!! Would definitely recommend to other pet owners!

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the great feedback!

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

Favorite dog food to purchase.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 14, 2017

My dog is so fussy and went through many rolls, and bought 4Legs roll and she loves it which is such a breath of fresh air especially since this product is healthy for her.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your great feedback!

Love this Brand

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2017

My Spud has loved both flavours of your dog roll and what attracted me to your brand was the natural ingredients. If i dont have time to make my own dog food i want to know he's getting the next best thing and i feel like he is :)

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the fantastic feedback, so glad Spud is loving his 4Legs!

Well done

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 09, 2017

I just wanted to tell you how much our dog enjoys your product. She really enjoys the product and only produces one firm stool per day, so even though that sounds gross to talk about, as the person who has to pick them up, a big thank you

Comments
4Legs Official

So pleased your dog is enjoying her 4Legs, thanks for the wonderful feedback!

Our first sample of this Chicken and Vegies Pasta Roll

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 04, 2017

Well, being that I too have an older fussier Goldie at the moment...I needed something easy for him to chew, nutritious (a big thing for me) and something that wont break the bank. As this is our first night of using this product all I can say ... is that he couldn't wait to scoff it down.... which is sooo good to see as he normally takes his time to eat and pulls bits out of his dish onto the ground.. Thumbs up for our first sample...
Thanks guys and cheers for the free Roll Cap glad you are monitoring the supply to save the environment .. Good job!!! :)

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

Only thing my dog will eat!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 25, 2017

My dog will not eat anything else. He loves it. Dry food just doesn't do it for him.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your wonderful feedback, we're so pleased your dog is loving his 4Legs!

Great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2017

My dog Penny (Jack Russel), wont even wait for a pat when she sees me come out with her 4legs roll, she grabs a piece from the bowl and runs out into the backyard to eat. With other products she comes up for a scratch and play before she eats.

Comments
4Legs Official

So pleased to hear Penny is loving her 4Legs, thanks for the great feedback!

Fussy Eater

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 19, 2017

My German Shepard is a very fussy eater, but when she eats any of the 4legs fresh product she finishes every meal straight away, and always wants more.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the great feedback Marcus, glad to hear your dog is loving her 4Legs!

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

Just as good as home cooked.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 10, 2017

I have a fussy little pupper, who was adamant on only eating home cooked food.. That was until we tried 4legs chicken roll! This product saves me tuns of time and keeps and keeps my 4legged friend happy too.

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear your dog is loving their 4Legs, we love hearing about happy 4Legs dogs!

Fantastic.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2017

My beautiful 13yr old furbaby 'Sheila' is allergic to beef and this product is fabulous she LOVES it!! So many products falsely advertise that it's chicken but have meat by products written in small print. I LOVE how '4 LEGS' is completely natural and your honesty of the contents is so admirable. . Thank you
Warm Regards
Sharon Tiley✌️

Comments
4Legs Official

So pleased to hear Sheila is loving her 4Legs, thank you for your wonderful feedback and for supporting our brand.

1 of 3 pages

Read 406 related reviews

Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

I am meant to put my dog on a high quality protein low phosphorus diet to assist kidney function. Does 4 Legs chicken with pasta fit this description? The mutt really likes the food but I need to know if it is nutritionally suited to his needs. Thank you. Keith

Jks asked on May 30, 2016

Answer this

Hi Keith,

Thank you for your enquiry regarding the use of 4Legs for managing poor kidney function in your dog. We are so sorry to hear that he is unwell. Unfortunately, none of the 4Legs range is really appropriate for his dietary requirements.

As you are obviously aware, dogs with chronic kidney failure require a specialised diet aimed at minimising ongoing clinical signs and slowing down progressive damage to the remaining functional kidney. The most important features of these diets are low sodium concentration, low phosphorus concentration, and at later stages of the disease, restricted protein levels. Prescription diets are designed to provide all the essential nutrients required by dogs with chronic kidney disease while maintaining low levels of the nutrients which can exacerbate clinical signs and damage to the kidneys. All our pet food is designed for normal, healthy animals and does not meet the specific requirement of your dog.

Best of luck and please let us know if you require any further information.

Kind Regards,
Dr. Felicity Banks
Veterinary Consultant
4Legs Pet Food Company

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

The main difference between these flavours is flavour