5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2017

My dog was refusing to eat after the death of our other dog (his best mate), until I gave him 4 legs! Now he is back to eating normally again. Thank you for a great range of products.

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

My dogs love it for breaky

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2017

It's perfect for older dogs with less teeth easier to eat than bickies. Both my dogs enjoy it for breaky.

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

Miss fussy pants eats again

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2017

Finally a dog food I don't have to hand feed to my pooch. She loves it. Chicken being her favourite and the most gentle on her sensitive tummy.

Miss Molly loves it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

She had started rejecting the good supermarket canned food & I was throwing a lot of it out. Purchased the Chicken w Vegies & Rice today & they disappeared as soon as I put them in the bowl. Thanks for making them. Both Miss Molly & I are happy!!

Chunka Dunkas

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2017

I am requesting a free lid please. Please Send to V. Manning 13 ietto way. Harvey. WA 6220. I cannot see on here whete to request 1. We use this product all the time as our dog has allergies.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your feedback. Will pop a lid in the post for you!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2017

Our dog gobbles up dinner when we have 4lrgs in his bowl - great product at a great price. Thanks so much

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your great feedback!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Mack Loves It

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2017

Our cavoodle, Mack tried the Chicken w veg and pasta and scoffed it all down. He really enjoyed it and the convenience of the pre-made pack makes it a lot easier to serve. Thanks alot.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
4Legs Official

So pleased to her Mack is loving his 4Legs, thanks for the great feedback!

Lilly loves 4legs

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2017

My dog Lilly has recently been really fussy with her food! She wont eat anything!
I buy this 4legs and decide to try her on it and she absolutely loves it! Lilly is eating again! :)
Thank you!

Comments
4Legs Official

So glad Lily is loving her 4Legs!

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

Happy Dog , Happy Life!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2017

Axel my dog a very fussy eater but enjoys his loaf 2-3 times weekly, When the dried food comes out he hesitates and eats slow but when he gets his loaf feeds away he goes, down in no time.

Choosie Poochie

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2017

My new rescue Chiahuahua has been an enigma to me. Nothing except fresh chicken is good enough for her very fussy taste. So happy to have her seal of approval finally with her gobbling down your chicken bites and looking for more. Time and puppy saver, Many Thanks.

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

Tried it as something different... dogs loved it...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2017

Will buy it again dogs devoured it even cats like it.... didn't leave a bit. Totally enjoyed great to see all animals enjoyed it.

Great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2017

We have used 4 legs since it first arrived on the shelves. Great product that our dog loves, and we appreciate picking up after her. Would love to see all the varieties in the local shops though to spoil her even more.

1 of 11 pages

Read 470 related reviews

Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

What is the difference between the chicken with pasta and veggies roll and the chicken with pasta and veggies meat balls? I have a Great Dane and would like to know the difference between the 2 products as there is quite a price difference between the 2 products

S M asked on Aug 13, 2016

Answer this

Sorry I can't help, we only use the meat balls.
I will have a look at the roll next time shopping

Regards

Harv

Hi S M, thanks for your query. The key difference between the two products is that our meatballs include a bigger variety of vegetables, including a special vegetable coating that includes coconut. They are also a more convenient offering, meaning no preparation is required and you can simply pour them out of the tray straight into your dog's bowl. Our roll product is more of a bulk offering.
Kind regards
Melissa and the 4Legs Team

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

The main difference between these flavours is flavour