Flavour: Kangaroo Plus 5

The only food for my fur baby.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 28, 2017

We have a miniature staffy who is 11. As he gets older he has a lot of problems digesting food. He is also very fussy on what he eats. We have tried all different brands of food. Most will upset his tummy and make him sick.
I stumbled across the single serves of this brand to try. He loved it. He always goes back to his bowl in case he has left some behind! Now we buy the whole range as it does not upset his tummy and he loves the taste. The fact it is Australian owned and uses natural ingredients is a bonus!

Excellent product,

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2017

I love 4legs range, finally my dog is excited about feeding time. Eats absolutely everything in her bowl. Highly recommended.

Great for my older girl

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2017

My old girl Magpie would honestly eat anything - she's a garbage guts - but at her age nutrition is very important and the 4 Legs foods are complete and balanced. The nuggets are easy for her to chew and digest, and I like that kangaroo meat is an option. Delicious and sustainable! The other thing I like about the nuggets is how easy they are to serve; no handling and chopping ooky pet food keeps this owner happy too. I'm also impressed with the company's efforts to reduce packaging waste. Thanks 4Legs, Magpie and I are converted.

Very nice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2017

My Jazz loves the Kangaroo plus 5 variety of your food...thanks for making this..Please keep this one in your range.

Flavour: Kangaroo Plus 5

My boys love all the flavours

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2017

My boys aged 12 & 8 absolutely love 4leg products. While they will eat the rolls.... they prance around when they know they are getting the balls

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear your dogs are loving their 4Legs, thanks for the fabulous feedback!

My dog loves it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2017

I buy this often for my Shih Tzu and other varieties when I can from Coles, she absolutely devours it...

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear your dog is loving her 4Legs, thanks!

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Verified Purchase Flavour: Kangaroo Plus 5

Fabulous!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2017

My 7yr old bulldog loves his 4Legs, a larger pack would make it an even more convenient meal for larger breeds.

Comments
4Legs Official

Glad to hear your dog is loving his 4Legs, thanks for the suggestion re pack size. Thanks!

My pleasure :)

Electrona, Tasmania

Flavour: Kangaroo Plus 5

Good product that the dogs like

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2017

This is a good product that the dogs enjoy. It fits in most of their food toys which is a big bonus. I will continue to feed it to my dogs.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks! We love hearing about happy dogs enjoying their 4Legs!

Awesome product!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2017

I have a very fussy dog, as soon as i opened the lid he was sitting next to me and couldn't wait to dig in to his dinner. I can't wait to buy more for him.

Kangaroo plus 5

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2017

My British Bulldog loves the ready made meals especially the kangaroo plus 5! Great for her sensitive skin and stomach

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear your dog is loving her 4Legs - thanks for the great feedback!

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

perfect he loves it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2017

My Papilion is a fussy eater, but this food he loves, it is the first one i bought, and i am sold on it

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear your fussy eater is loving his 4Legs, thanks for the great feedback!

Kangaroo 4 legs

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 09, 2017

Our Pup loves this, he has always loved Kangaroo and this is a 2 or 3 times weekly treat, I would recommend this product as being a natural alternative to sachets or tinned food.

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear your dog is loving our kangaroo variety, thanks for the excellent feedback!

1 of 3 pages