Flavour: Kangaroo Plus 5

Dog won't eat anything else

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2017

Our dog is so fussy but he loves 4legs, it's the only thing he will eat without giving me a filthy look

Comments
4Legs Official

Fussy dogs love 4Legs - thanks for your feedback!

Flavour: Kangaroo Plus 5

Natural, healthy and doesn't cause stinky breath

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 10, 2017

My two fussy poodles scoff this down. Saves me always cooking for them and I know they are getting their vitamins.

Dogs love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 10, 2017

Our dogs enjoy all the different tastes ! Easy container to serve from, never messy. The food doesn't have a strong smell which I appreciate.

Verified Purchase Flavour: Kangaroo Plus 5

Very good!

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2017

I've try this product just for curiosity, and i've found a good product, my dog loves it, it's always fresh and easy to use. It is rich in supplements and i think is perfect added to the dry food!

Melbourne

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Flavour: Kangaroo Plus 5

I was highly recommended to try this food & with great results.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2017

So so happy. I am so glad I tried this food for my new dog. He loved it and I feel I am giving him an excellent nutritious diet.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your wonderful feedback!

Rewards

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2017

I use them as a dog treats for good behaviour for my two dogs. They love them at the park, and at home.

Dogs ate it.

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2017

I like the usage of kangaroo meat which is harvested in a more ethical way I believe, & more sustainable.

Touchy tummy.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 13, 2017

My min schnauzer has a very touchy tummy, and for many years had lived on home-cooked bland chicken and rice. We carefully introduced her to this natural dog food, and not only did she love it, but she has had no adverse reaction, and she looks forward to dinner every night. Yeah!

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear your sensitive pooch is enjoying her 4Legs!

Medicinal value.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2017

My dog is atopic and I was told to put him on a kangaroo meat diet by the vet after medication wasn't working. The Kangaroo Plus 5 = no more skin flare ups and one happy puppy!
Best store bought dog food money can buy!

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear your dog is loving 4Legs!

Flavour: Kangaroo Plus 5

At last! An easy to access food my dog will actually eat.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2017

I have had to order in food for my very unmotivated by food and skin sensitive Cavoodle. She would gladly go a year rather than eat some of the food I have offered her. It gets really costly in food I end up just having to give away. But she gobbled up this supermarket bought brand and it makes me happy to know I don't have to be two weeks ahead of myself with ordering food in for her. Thank you.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your great feedback! We love hearing about happy dogs loving their 4Legs!

My dogs love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 04, 2017

My dogs are fussy eaters but they love this dog food, not a scrap is spared & the food is so fresh.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your feedback, we love hearing about happy dogs loving their 4Legs