Fantastic Natural Dog Food

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2017

Arabella absolutely adores this food as an ex Veterinary Nuse I am super fussy as is Herself.I have put friends and family o to this great product anx they all think its great.

Comments
4Legs Official

Glad to hear Arabella is loving her 4Legs, thanks for the great feedback and recommendations!

• 1 question
  • 2 answers
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

My dog loves 4legs products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2017

GREAT product. We have a small dog though and she is fussy so I end up having to cut the balls in half. Normally I buy the puppy ones for her, as they are smaller and then I don't have to cut them in half. I use these as a top up with her normal MyDog canned food.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the GREAT feedback!

Happy fur babies

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2017

My pugs love this food and it's a great alternative to the other nasty stuff around it keeps the healthy and satisfies their taste buds!

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the brilliant feedback!

• 1 review
  • 1 question
Private message

Dogs love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2017

My dogs love this flavour. I disguise their medication it it and they have no idea. Highly recommend to all dogs.

Love this product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2017

Ziggy my 7 year old kelpie has been eating 4legs since he was a puppy and he's a very healthy, happy dog

Healthy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 04, 2017

Our dogs love this stuff and makes their coat shine.
Paired with a good quality dry food makes a perfectly balanced meal.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your great feedback

A life saver

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2017

My 17 year old German Shepherd x is in palliative care for a lung cancer. He had part of his lung removed but sadly the cancer came back. We are managing to keep him comfortable but getting him to eat is a daily challenge. One thing for sure is that he favors 4 legs over most things. Thank you :)

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the lovely feedback, best wishes to your family

Awesome Dog Food.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2017

Our dog can be very fussy but not 4 Legs, she loves both the Lamb and the Beef. Great product!

Flavour: Lamb, Vegies & Rice

Perfect! Our dogs love the meatballs!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2017

We have two very fussy dogs with fussy tummies, the meatballs are amazing and you can actually see whats in them! They are devoured in seconds! We havnt tried the logs yet but will give them a go shortly! So much nicer and cheaper then the canned options for dogs! Wish there was something for cats though!

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your brilliant feedback! We're glad your dogs are loving their 4Legs!

My dog loves it

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 03, 2017

My dog can't get enough of it in fact he loves all the varieties.. I find the packaging is so good.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your great feedback, we're so glad you're dog is loving his 4Legs!

My dog loves it

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 03, 2017

She loves it give her some for her dinner and she trys to get more best dog food ever ☺

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your wonderful feedback!

Our girl loves it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 02, 2017

Have bought a few different varieties and they must all be delicious as our dog wolfs them down! Much more pleasant to serve - and no doubt eat - than tinned food.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your wonderful feedback, we're so glad your dog is loving her 4Legs!

1 of 4 pages

Read 556 related reviews

Lamb, Vegies & Rice

Hi, I have a Large Aussie Shepherd male dog aged 14 months. Can you tell me what quantities are needed to be given. He weighs 29.3 kilos. To date I have been giving him premium dried food but prefer to give him a raw diet. Thank you

10ACE asked on Dec 03, 2016

Answer this

It would really depend on the Dog, the packet states between 500 & 750gms for that size dog. But its as guide only. I cut the roll into 3PIeces & then share that 1/3 between our 2 dogs with 3/4 cup of good quality dry food each, but our puppies get Spoilt & get leftovers sometimes, Try it & see how you go. I hope that was some help.

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

The main difference between these flavours is flavour