4Legs Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

4Legs Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley is part of 4Legs Natural Dog Food rated 4.8 stars from 437 reviews.

Great for growing puppies

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2017

Our beautiful girl loves her puppy food she is growing into a very healthy happy puppy it is very convenient

Melbourne

Private message

My new boy loves it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2017

My old dog loved all the flavours and as she aged I found that the size and texture were perfect for her and kept her appetite up. I have started my new puppy on 4legs and he is thriving on it. Perfect for both large and small, old and young, and great value for money too

No longer a fussy eater

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2017

Once a fussy eater, Mitzi doesn't turn her nose up at any product in the 4Legs range. I would not hesitate in recommending this product to other pet owners.

easy and nutricious feed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2017

we have been feeding this to our new puppy and he loves it he gets a mix of meats and it doesn't have a bad effect on his poos :) I have given him tin stuff a few times :) and always regret it lol just wish woolies would stock this one I have only found it at coles... my 2 older dogs are loving the new gourmet range

Enjoys every single bit

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2017

Our kelpie puppy loves to have it as his treat with his dry food.
So easy to serve and no mess. Great product!

Fussy Puppy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2017

Dexter is a bit of a fussy eater and chooses when or if he will eat his food. But not with Natural Puppy. He knows when it is coming and he eats it straight away. It may sound crazy but he seems much happier after he has eaten it.

Great Product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2017

Our puppy & older dog (3) both cavoodles love this product. Initially the older one was a fussy eater until we found 4legs and haven't looked back.

Broadford

Private message

Super food

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2017

Our 16 week pup loves his puppy food. Even the cat gets in on them. They both can't get enough.

Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

Ollie loves his dinner time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2017

This product is much better than tin food, seems to fill my boy at dinner
We are very impressed with this product

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the wonderful feedback, we're so glad Ollie is enjoying dinner time!

Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

I'm so glad I remembered 4legs, I was becoming quite stressed.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2017

Hi, believe it or not my new puppy a 12 week old Beagle doesn't want to eat, she was ill when I got her at 8 weeks so fed her chicken, pumpkin and rice for a few days, don't know if that has imprinted on her brain. I have a three year old Beagle and a lab and have never ever had this problem, I tried everything, and I mean 'everything' then remembered 4legs dog food (I used it for training treats for my lab). 4legs natural puppy food works a treat, early days yet but she is now eating and licking her bowl. I know this sounds like an ad but just wanted you to know. Trish.

Comments
4Legs Official

Glad to hear your puppy is loving 4Legs, thanks for supporting our brand!

Eager pup

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2017

Pup loves 4legs so much he already knows tea time. I like the ease of preparing his dinner and also knowing he's eating good food.

Comments
4Legs Official

We're so glad your dog is loving 4Legs, thanks for the feedback!

Fussy foxie

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2017

I have a fussy little foxie that just loves 4 legs, at last she will eat something, other than cat food.

Comments
4Legs Official

We love hearing about fussy dogs loving 4Legs, thanks!

1 of 6 pages

Read 371 related reviews

Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

Hello I have a new puppy she is 10 weeks old. she has only been fed good quality dried kibble but i was interested in your product. Is it ok to still feed the kibble. but 4 leggs for one meal per day, just for variety?

Debra asked on Apr 14, 2017

Answer this

Hi Debra, of course you can feed our food however you like! Lots of people mix it with dry food, or alternate between different types of food. Here's our puppy food feeding guide, which might be helpful http://4legs.com.au/product/3-meats-w-rice-parsley/
If you have any further queries, just drop us a line at helpdesk@4legs.com.au
Cheers
Melissa & the 4Legs Team

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

The main difference between these flavours is flavour