4Legs Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

4Legs Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley is part of 4Legs Natural Dog Food rated 4.8 stars from 600 reviews.

one super happy puppy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2017

My puppy absolutely loves this food and my big dogs love the rolls very gentle on both there tummys

Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

Great product that our new puppy loves !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2017

Great for the puppy hasn't had any yucky effects on her gentle stomach will continue to use this product in the future as my pup becomes an adult

Great food for our pup!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2017

Our little pup loves this food and we're happy knowing it's all natural. I'd definitley recommend it to other puppy owners.

My dogs love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2017

I love your product for my two little fur babies. Would love to get a reusable lid as this would be so helpful at meal times. Could you send to 45 George Fredrick Road Cranbourne West VIC 3977! Thank you :)

Verified Purchase Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

So Much Better for My Puppy than the Canned Foods

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2017

The puppy arrived being fed canned food and biscuits. He always had very smelly and sloppy poo, since changing him over to the 4legs his poo has been much firmer and less offensive. He loves it as well and won't hesitate in changing him over to the grown up varieties when the time comes.

Comments
4Legs Official

Glad to hear your puppy is thriving on 4Legs, thanks for your awesome feedback!

My puppies love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2017

None of my dogs have ever liked this type of food before but this one was a hit! Thanks

4legs puppy food

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 11, 2017

Great.
Easy to serve and doesn't smell unpleasant
Pup loves it .
Design of product is good . I like it ..

Puppy's favourite!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2017

My puppy loves this and eats it so quickly! She's gotten bored of her dry food so this is great for her!

Best puppy food ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2017

My Rosie Loooves her 4leg puppy food I use it as training treat as well as for a meal for her

Puppy loves it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2017

This puppy food is amazing! It's so filling for my little pup and she absolutely loves the tastes! Definitely recommend all types of food from this brand!

My puppy loves it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2017

We mix a couple puppy balls in with pups dry food. Loves it, wont eat the dry with out it

My puppy loves it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2017

My 10 week old Rottweiler puppy absolutely loves 4Legs Puppy food! She won't eat anything else now that she has tried 4Legs!

Comments
4Legs Official

Glad to hear your puppy is loving her 4Legs!

1 of 8 pages

Read 507 related reviews

Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

Hi, I have a cavillers King Charles puppy 14 weeks old, he was on a good quality dry food but was not eating it I now have him on 4legs for puppy 80grm 3 x a day, which he loves, this is all he eats, should he be having dry food as Well?.

Monty 17 asked on Jun 23, 2017

Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

Hello I have a new puppy she is 10 weeks old. she has only been fed good quality dried kibble but i was interested in your product. Is it ok to still feed the kibble. but 4 leggs for one meal per day, just for variety?

Debra asked on Apr 14, 2017

Answer this

Hi Debra, of course you can feed our food however you like! Lots of people mix it with dry food, or alternate between different types of food. Here's our puppy food feeding guide, which might be helpful http://4legs.com.au/product/3-meats-w-rice-parsley/
If you have any further queries, just drop us a line at helpdesk@4legs.com.au
Cheers
Melissa & the 4Legs Team

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

The main difference between these flavours is flavour