Terrible service and dodgy sales.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 25, 2017

Terrible customer service and not willing to help at all. Bought a whole package of pc parts and ended up with a faulty motherboard. When sending it back for RMA they said they had found some bent CPU pins. I checked this before i sent back and all was ok. However due to time frames I bought the same Motherboard from a differeny supplier as RMA was expected to take 4 weeks. After receiving the new board it was quite clear that what i had actually recieved was either a preloved or somewhat repaired board with the new one working like a charm. Will never go back again as a regular PC builder. Especially as no one was willing to come to the table and assist, no care factor whatsoever.

Flawless customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2017

Great online store it's so easy to use. They always ship within 1 business day and their customer support is just incredible. I've had a couple of faulty items not through any fault with Pccasegear and they have always bent over backwards to help me. Can't speak highly enough of them.

Exceptional Customer service and Quality products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2017

PC Case Gear will always be my first place to shop, there prices are competitive, each page per item is well detailed, complete and truly informative, the products are high quality and the customer service team is second to none

• 1 review
  • 1 question
  • 1 answer
Private message

Great customer service, quality products. It's worth the extra few dollars, amazing warranty and rel

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 18, 2017

I've bought now three items from pccasegear, all of which are amazing and worth every cent. Pccasegear replied to my request within a few hours.

Decent store, with decent enthusiast brands!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 18, 2017

This store has its strengths. Fast service, good website, nice selection of enthusiast products, competitive prices, and lovely staff. Only problem I had with them was more of a personal hiccup (which I will explain later) that I hoped would have been handled differently. But all in all, customers should find themselves enjoying a pleasing experience at this store.

My experience with PCCG is as a local customer. And being such, I'm happy with their fast service and same-day order and pick-up. (I order on their website, and pick it up within
the hour).

Another strong point is their wonderful website. A joy to browse through. I'm not a fan of various tabs on the one page - eg Product, details, stock, blahblah. It's everything you need all laid out on one page. And the product images are usually at the end. So, their website is clean, informative, easy to navigate, and best of all is usually up to date with their inventory. (I saw something in stock and need time to consider my purchase. Then the same day when I finally decided on it, it was sold out. That saved the effort of leaving their store empty handed.)

I don't buy a whole lot of enthusiast products, but PCCG do stock a selection I am interested in. That's makes them a considered shop for me when I'm after a particular product. So this point is more rounded on personal preferences. I like my PSU's from XFX, and PCCG stock them. I enjoy EK custom loop bits and piece. They stock them (though I would love to see way more Bitspower). And they stock Cablemod custom cables - the store just needs to stock a lot more of the popular colours, since I can never see white cables available. =[

PCCG have good prices on their products compared to many other PC shops. Not the best, but still competitive. Some places stock A as cheaper, some stock B as cheaper. It's all a question of how much you'll save, warranty service, and locality. But given they shine well in these areas, PCCG is considered when I'm ready to make my purchases.

Their staff always greet you with a smile. They're patient with you telling them your order numbers, and so you feel patient with them collecting your order for you. Always friendly people. I'm sure they have a good work environment or work benefits, 'cause I never find their staff in a bad mood. (Oh and one of their staff has a mean growl and vocals! >=D)

The business has a separate department building for warranty and returns. So a customer will know that PCCG have delegated staff to handle such matters. That is a strong consideration when purchasing costly items. There is comfort in knowing that the warranty will be well handled.

Now, I've only had one issue with PCCG. And as I mentioned, it was a personal mistake. Considering that, this point may not undermine PCCG at all.

The stories goes... I fed into my consumer impulses and purchased a high end product. After I realized that I wanted a different variant of the product (different brand) I asked to make an exchange. But as stated on their website, there was a restocking fee. I did hope they would waver the fee, considering the product priced > $800. But they refused and only lessened the stocking fee from 15% down to 6%.
I did not open or use the product, so it was basically brand new. I also stated that I would be purchasing another product right after the exchange was confirmed. But the only options were for me to pay the 6% or bite the bullet and keep what my impulses fooled me into. I kept it, of course. Might as well have. I didn't feel like giving the shop $50 for my mistake.

So given this experience, I am a little shaken in terms of acknowledgement of customer loyalty. I've shopped at PCCG for years. I hoped they could have handled my little issue more reasonably. I'm not saying that they are wrong. They clearly stated their restocking fee on their website! I know. I just hoped that they'd be more reasonable with a loyal customer and waiver such a high fee, instead of persisting to leech a few dollars.
Personally, I like the example that other companies demonstrate to protect their customer's satisfaction. And when PCCG do decide to step out of line to better their customer's experience, that's when they will grow into an even more wonderous PC enthusiast store.
But as I mentioned and I acknowledge, it was my mistake. And PCCG shouldnt have to take a heavy blow from this personal mishap of mine. It all depends now on how other individuals would consider this personal account.

But to restate why PCCG is a good store.
They have fast service that locals will be pleased to experience. They have a user friendly website that is a pleasure to stroll through. PCCG have a wide selection of products, and at competitive prices. They have good people ready to handle customers, and even have allocated staff for warranties. One may not get the support they'd expect if they do make a purchasing mistake, but that's what one would expect at any other PC shop. Let's see if PCCG will eventually become the truly 'different' store.

Straight forward, prompt service, 10/10

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 18, 2017

Excellent website layout, great variety of products, competitive prices and convenient care packaged delivery. I have peace of mind shopping with PC Case Gear from the moment I log on, a quality company with systems and services that I'd argue makes them the tiptop in town.

Insane computer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 18, 2017

Bought a 3K gaming pc over the internet. Posted with Australia Post. Packaged perfectly heaps of packing and safety buffer to prevent damage. Australia post online tracking was terrible, but no fault of PC Case Gear. Highly recommend the company my experience was faultless.

Can't fault the service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 18, 2017

As usual PC Case Gear were efficient, reliable and well priced. I rarely shop anywhere else for my computer stuff.

Good service.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 18, 2017

When it came to CPU it was more expensive by $200 but kept to PC Case Gear because I orded through them with other things and a friend suggested it.

10/10 ign

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 18, 2017

Your prices were good however i did find centercom and it's postage to be a little cheaper (keeping in mind that i dont live too far from a centercom store) the order came within 3 buisness days wich i was very happy with.

Excellent service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 18, 2017

Ordered a case and psu off the site, easy checkout and the products only took 3 days to get to me!

received that items as per expectations. Okay time for delivery.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2017

received that items as per expectations. Okay time for delivery.. ..... ......... ....... ...... ....... ........
aaa aaa aaa aa