Great site, lots of products, fast shipping

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2017

PC Case Gear are an excellent site to buy PC components from, they have a huge range and deliver promptly.

Townsville

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Good sometimes

2 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2017

The last 5 times i've ordered from pccasegear, they have only once had exactly everything i've wanted. The rest i compromise and purchase something else. However the last two times i've purchased something that was in stock, i've received a message that it is delayed because they don't actually have it in stock, which is incredibly frustrating cause they already have my money. Then the inevitable 2nd delay, i message to get a refund, wait for that to come through then purchasing elsewhere. I've since moved to MWave and every single time i've go ne there they've had a larger selection, exactly what i want, faster postage, better communication, and they have never sent me a message saying the thing i just bought isn't actually in stock.

I might just have bad luck with PCcasegear, but the same thing happening over and over again is getting a bit old and it gets worse each time I go back. If you are looking for an alternative i cant recommend Mwave enough, and if you dont know of those guys then theres always Newegg as well.

But unfortunately PC case gear my go to, is now third choice, and its never that the first two let me down.

Lennox head

Private message

Range

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2017

This website has the biggest range of computer parts I have seen in Australia it's a little bit expensive but if u can't find it on another store it's worth it to buy from hear

Verified Purchase

Good price, fast deliver but slow RA

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2017

I bought a professional monitor. Its price was good and its delivery was fast. However, it had dead pixels. PC Case Gear accepted the return. I waited 20 days until I received a new monitor. It had taken five days before the defective monitor was processed by the RA department (after they received it) and another seven days when the monitor was tested. I wonder why it took so long to assess dead pixels. Overall, I am happy with PC Case Gear service. I only wished the RA process happened faster.

These guys are AWESOME

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2017

In my opinion these guys are awesome. Great service when help is needed as well. I got my package in just 3 business days and just for reference i'm in Toowoomba I don't know what there exchange or refund is like just because the stuff I ordered got here in very good condition and was exactly what I ordered but after getting my first of many things I intend to order I was very impressed and definitely would recommend them if you need equipment or advice.

Full PC build

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 04, 2017

- Prices were more or less in line with other online PC stores.
- Did not have some of the range of items that other online PC stores had, but had enough to pull me in to buying all components from PC Case Gear.
- All items were shipped and received in a timely manner.
- All items worked on arrival.
Could not of asked for much more.

Great product range, fantastic service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2017

Have used PCCG ever since I started building PC's and have never had an issue, order amendments are almost instant if I make a mistake.

Waiting on warranty

3 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2017

The prices were pretty competitive. Dispatch & delivery was fast. The motherboard was poorly packaged from the manufacturer though, a piece of plastic from the cpu cover was in the cpu socket amongst the pins. Sent it back and have been waiting a week for the warranty with no word on if it will be repaced.
A replacement motherboard asap would be good as I have no pc at the moment!

Exceptional seller

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 24, 2017

Competitive prices, fast shipping, great packaging, piece of mind, expert advice, solid well researched products, professional and fast after sales service. What more could you ask for? Will continue to buy from PC Case Gear. No reservations in recommending them.

Great Company for PC Gear!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 24, 2017

Great company that deliver with exceptional quality and postage speeds to match. Picked up a few bundle buys that were at a great price!

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 24, 2017

PCCG were the first team to have the GTX1080ti listed for sale on their site that I found.
Their service was very fast and trouble free. Product was shipped and I received it overnight.

Another smooth order

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 24, 2017

Order processing was speedy as usual, it was booked for transport the next day. Australia post takes their time to deliver, but this is nothing to do with PCCase. They keep you updated throughout the entire process, providing tracking links that show you exactly where your delivery is at any time.

Can't ask for a better online retailer in my opinion. Only improvement that would be nice is some sort of loyalty system. Great price & service keeps me coming back, but everyone loves a little reward to say thanks :)

1 of 77 pages

Hi PCCG, why do you think it's ok to refuse to refund for an item that is faulty, and then force me to wait 2 - 4 weeks for it when I need it right now for my business?

Chris asked on Mar 03, 2017

If I buy a computer and a component in it messes up am I able to replace it?

Retro Voltz asked on Feb 16, 2017

Answer this

Australian consumer law says "Yes" - and my experience with PC Case Gear is that they have a pretty switched on team and they've always been good with Warranty.

From my experience it was the opposite they were totally against returning items, I would purchase a computer from PLE computers if I were you , they are cheaper and you can configure your PC anyway you want online, I built a same spec computer for like 500$ less then CCPG and you get a 24 mnth Warranty, hope this helps

Does anyone have a phone number for sales?

Chilli A Chilcott asked on Feb 01, 2017

Answer this

(03) 9560 2122

For some STUPID reason, they are only open between 2pm and 5pm AEST.

See all 22 questions about PC Case Gear