Alice springs

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Oh yes.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2017

I bought a nvidia 1080TI machine from this lot about two months ago. I live in the middle of nowhere and when it turned up the packaging itself was a piece of art. Vacuumed sealed and so much padding it could almost bounce. The inside packing was also brilliant. The shipping on these types of items can be pricey but to have it done well makes it worth it.
I have since been running the PC for two months and it has not wavered. We have had very hot days here (41c) and the cooling system plus fans are doing their job. I don't mind the slight ext
ra fan noise because of this.
I have been so impressed by these guys that I ordered a couple of cables from them just to give them my support rather than some rather crappy well-known high street store.
Guess what, when they turned up the cables had extra packing around them! They must have employed a packing maniac. Excellent.
How I wish more companies could be like this.

( Of course I might edit this if my PC does something weird now!).

Customer Review For Brent and Phil

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

First off this review is for customer Service, its great the entire time I was having trouble doing anything at all they were there to help even within misunderstandings I had they were able to reply to my email quickly and to the point even though I may have taken a few days to reply to some they still replied at least within 6-12 hours depending on when I message them and usually it's at night for me so I imagine it would be very quick during their open hours.

Refunds/Warranty was a little confusing to me but they helped me through it the
entire time and that was a big help.

Order time was a bit late but I do understand that I was ordering on Anzac day and I'd understand if they couldn't process it on that day and it would push it back a little but I did get the item I wanted.

That leads me to the pricing, it's easy for us Australians because it's an Australian Owned Bussiness and they only have Australian prices on their site so every number you see is the number it is, no currency conversion which is nice and the prices are good I like to think I don't go much elsewhere to buy parts because this Bussiness has been very nice to me and they provide great customer service and pricing for their items.

A no fuss service with an excellent range, and competitive pricing.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2017

I have been shopping at PCCG for a number of years. I've never had a problem that was not solved, nor any complaints that weren't seen to. Whether it was warranty claims, or calling to get a bit more information about a product; PCCG have always delivered.

Just cross your fingers you don't need to replace something under warranty!

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2017

Faulty item, well within warranty, took them almost 2 weeks just organise item return. 6 weeks later no communication, start sending emails as I can't catch them between 2pm-5pm (the ONLY time to contact them by phone), another week passes and get a quick email saying they are sending out a replacement. Another week passes before item is received.. only to get my original faulty product back unrepaired / no replacement.
Warranty is a scam.

I'm a big fan of this company.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 13, 2017

I've been buying from PCCG for a fair few years now.
A few years back I was having issues sourcing parts I wanted, then I found PCCG and I've had no issues since. They have such a wide range of products it's fantastic. Loads of information on all their products and the shipping is time and cost is pretty good. I've honestly had no issues and I have easily made 10 purchases to date.
Their prices are fair and while you may find the items you want else where for a tiny bit cheaper their shipping costs are better than most.

The only 2 thing I suggest to them is AfterPay and some sort of loyalty points system.

Good range of computer gear, good prices and fast shipping

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 04, 2017

Parts correctly shipped, everything worked and prompt delivery to Canberra. Prices appear competitive compared to my local store. Even a warranty claim was handled well.

Good options, great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2017

Although the price was a few dollars more on each component compared to other suppliers, the time efficient process was worth it. Online I could see clearly the price, shipping costs, availability, and an estimate of when to expect my order. There was no web browser incompatibility with the online store, it operated without fail. So in short, for a completely satisfying experience, that did not end up costing me the better part of an hour, in fact it was completed in under 5 minutes, I recommend PC Case Gear as a trusted supplier.

The best!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 28, 2017

Very good prices and competitiveness. Great service, fast, and great all round.
I highly recommend PCCASEGEAR. Great service considering I live interstate.

Absolutely Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2017

The prices of PCCG are extremely competitive to prices in my area (Illawarra). It also has the largest range of parts I have seen in Australia.
Package wise, I received info about every step my package took, from when it was dispatched to when it arrived.
I have bought from here before and would buy from again.

Fabulous, fast, friendly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2017

Excellent customer service and knowledge base, fast turn around on the product I ordered. They are very competitive on price. I am a very happy customer.

Verified Purchase

Had some issue purchasing but sorted now.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2017

Had a few issues purchasing in the past, (emails not going through or items inadvertently not on stock) so haven't actually bought anything yet.
Have received phone call follow ups to clarify and explain though and that makes all the difference.
Will try again in the future.

1 of 80 pages

Hello, The MSI GT72VR Dominator 17"3 inch model is listed as a 1070 laptop but in the specs and on Msi's website it says it is GTX 1060 equipped. I need clarification on whether it has a GTX 1070 or not?

Snay asked on May 21, 2017

Hi PCCG, why do you think it's ok to refuse to refund for an item that is faulty, and then force me to wait 2 - 4 weeks for it when I need it right now for my business?

Chris asked on Mar 03, 2017

If I buy a computer and a component in it messes up am I able to replace it?

Retro Voltz asked on Feb 16, 2017

Answer this

Australian consumer law says "Yes" - and my experience with PC Case Gear is that they have a pretty switched on team and they've always been good with Warranty.

From my experience it was the opposite they were totally against returning items, I would purchase a computer from PLE computers if I were you , they are cheaper and you can configure your PC anyway you want online, I built a same spec computer for like 500$ less then CCPG and you get a 24 mnth Warranty, hope this helps

See all 23 questions about PC Case Gear