A Little Luxury is providing customers that write a genuine review $15 off their next order. Please note that this review can be either positive or negative. It is possible that some of the reviews may have received this incentive.

• 1 question
  • 1 answer
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Purchase

Good website, easy ordering

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2017

I needed to get a gift to my father for his birthday, and had left it to the last minute. I searched for an online gift store and A little luxury came up. The shopping site is well laid out, and has a good array of gifts. It was easy to mix up a selection of items I knew my father would like, and delivery to where he lives in a country town was in 2 days.
Excellent shop and service.

Verified Purchase

Great product!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2017

Have used A Little Luxury a few times now and very simple & easy to use, love the fact you can add/edit the hampers! Great products and very quick delivery, thanks!!

Congratulations Gift Well Received

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2017

Living in the United States, I need a way to have presents delivered to my daughter and her husband and child.
A Little Luxury provides me with that opportunity and, as many times as I have placed orders, A Little Luxury has always delivered quality items on time. My latest purchase was to honor their 12th wedding anniversary and I know that I will be using A Little Luxury for many more anniversary, birthday and holiday celebrations!
Very convenient for me and appreciated.

Great website, so easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2017

Awesome website
So easy to browse and order beautiful gifts online
Gift was delivered on time and mydaughter was thrilled

Reliable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2017

I was wanting a gift sent and thought Little Luxury would be the ideal compamy to go to as I have used them before and think they are wonderful. Trustworthy and reliable. I will be using them again next time I need something sent.

great product

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 15, 2017

Never having used a product like this before, I found A Little Luxury easy to use, easy to choose the most appropriate items for the gift and very pleased I could write a personal/individual message to the recipient. Delivery was exactly as promised. A most convenient service.

Great experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2017

Great product. Great service and great overall experience. Highly recommend A Little Luxury for any occasion. I use A Little Luxury for my corporate hampers for some very happy customers.

Always great quality and service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2017

I always use a little luxury for gifts for both my personal life and for business needs as well. A Little luxury is always reliable, affordable and great quality.

Beautifully presented

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 07, 2017

Highly recommend for a special gift for a special person. Beautifully presented and delivery time was excellent. The candles were perfect.

Very Impressed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2017

Needed a small but urgent birthday gift to be delivered for a family member and found this unique hamper site. Delivery was very fast and tracking was also available. Having options to customise the hamper and being able to write a long message on the 'card' was also great. Will be back. A+

Great ideas

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2017

A Little Luxury supplied an awesome gift box for our friend who was turning 70. The presentation and quality was excellent.

Luxury surprise Gift

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 31, 2017

I was able to send an interstate friend products that I knew she would just love and that would give her a much needed boost of happiness.

1 of 84 pages