A Little Luxury is providing customers that write a genuine review $15 off their next order. Please note that this review can be either positive or negative. It is possible that some of the reviews may have received this incentive.

The perfect gift

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2017

Perfect gift for my partner, shipping was brilliant, I received the gift 2 days after purchasing and my partner loved it. Couldn't thank you enough for your great work and the packaging is amazing. Thank you so much for everything. Will definitely be purchasing more gifts from the site in the future. And recommend to all my family and friends.

Great gifts

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

We ordered a gift hamper for Mother's Day. Delivery was quick, it was a great surprise and mum loved it. Thank you.

Very easy shopping experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

Found your site on Google, as in NZ needing to send a gift to gold Coast. .gift I choose arrived beautifully presented. The loved it. And I loved been keept up to date via email the progress of gift been delivered.

Last minute gifts

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2017

Website is easy to navigate. I organised this from nz and within 2 days it was delivered to Sydney promptly. Recommended.

Great service and quality product!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2017

I purchased a late notice gift as part of a marriage proposal and was certainly not disappointed. The selection and payment process was easy to use and product was of high quality. Highly recommend this company

Happy customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2017

I sent a gift basket to a male friend in hospital and I was very impressed with the speedy delivery. I did not wish to send him flowers so I found the gift box full of goodies an excellent alternative. I also liked the fact that I could substitute some of the contents of the basket from a choice other things. My friend was delighted.

so easy to send

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2017

wonderful, easy to follow site. delivery on time. gifts perfect. great service. I would recommend
A Little Luxury to everyone everytime.

Happy Customer.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2017

Great gift ideas, fantastic service and very quick delivery... will recommend and definitely use..
A Little Luxury in the near future.

Fantastic!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2017

Ordered a gift for Mothers Day, it was delivered on time and was told the quality of the products was exceptional. I am very pleased with A Little Luxury and would highly recommend them in the future. Well done A Little Luxury team, your attention to detail and the fantastic delivery service (especially to regional Western Australia) was outstanding. Thank you!

Satisfaction!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2017

My friend lives in a different state. I wanted to surprise her with a gift. A Little Luxury had the desired gift but the bonus was the delivery system they had. I wanted it it delivered on a specific date and it was done so. I felt relief knowing it was delivered and received on the required date. Would use them again. Very satisfied.

Delivered on time

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2017

Impressed by timeliness of delivery which was important as it needed to arrive directly on time for their anniversary day.

Verified Purchase

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2017

Ordered a gift for our son and it was delivered on day they said it would be. He loved it and said it was great quality.

1 of 87 pages