Amazing everything

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2017

My product was delivered swiftly. Exactly what I ordered and I also received my 2 free samples and a surprise Tim Tam. Highly recommend Adore Beauty!

• 2 comments

Verified Purchase

Great customer service and follow up

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

Had to contact the organisation to follow up on an issue. Their customer service advisor (Grace Raymundo) replied promptly and addressed the issue very professionally. It has been our experience that one does not know the legitimacy of an organisations' commitment to customer service and satisfaction until a problem is encountered, and one can see how, or if, the business responds. Very happy with their customer service.

A company who looks after you

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

Adore beauty is a beauty store who has great brands and great staff. It's a company who look after you and goes out of their way to make sure their customers are happy ...a unique thing these days. Shipping is always fast and well packed. A mini timtam is always a cute treat in the order and makes you feel special. Adore beauty is a company I trust as they have proven great customer service.

Perfect couldnt fault them

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2017

Perfect couldnt fault them gorgeous products great customer service, will be using them again and the tim tam cute touch thank you guys so glad I found you

Amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2017

Adore Beauty is an absolutely fantastic online service. Their staff are amazing and so helpful with enquiries. I also love how they stock so many different brands. Delivery is always quick and I love how they always include samples with orders over $50.

Exceptional Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2017

I recently ordered Kerastase shampoo and conditioner online. I was blown away to see a tim tam inside the delivery box! A small surprise is what differentiates your brand. It made online shopping feel much more personable. So creative and brightened my day!

• 1 comment
  • 15 helpful votes

Frequent orderer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 11, 2017

I've used this site for many years after learning that the overseas fruit company was noted in many forums as possibly not being genuine products. The samples are great and I have bought many different products after trying these. They are also great sizes for travelling. Very happy. Wish they would stock Endota Spa products and Bare Minerals. Recommend.

Amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2017

I don't think I have ever left a review in my life! But felt like I had to about this incredible company. I placed my order yesterday afternoon and it arrived today! Not only that but there was a little Tim Tam in the box too! I thought that was such a lovely touch. The later payment option is also fabulous! I will absolutely be ordering from Adore Beauty again! Thanks so much ☺️ Katie

Amazing team & service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2017

Such an amazing service, the team are so friendly, helpful & answered my queries very quickly. They have such a great range of products & brands - including electronics (hair dryers, curlers etc) I love this so much as they also use Afterpay for their purchases, so I can buy the high end makeup & skin care I've never been able to justify forking out so much up front for. I've recommended this site to so many of my friends & will continue to do so.

Fast, efficient service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2017

I have placed multiple orders with Adore Beauty and depending on the time of day I place the order, I can expect to receive my goods in 1-2 days. I've never had an issue with them and they have excellent customer service that they actively monitor if you have any questions. I just wish they carried more brands I was interested in as if they did, I would only purchase through them. Also, they're pretty generous with the samples and always have deals and coupon codes floating around.

Comments
Adore Beauty Official

Thank you so much for your lovely review, it really means a lot to our team! We would love to know what other brands you'd like us to stock - please feel free to email brands@adorebeauty.com.au wi... read more »

Melbourne

• 1 helpful vote

Great site

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2017

Adore is one of my favourite beauty stores. Prompt delivery is their specialty. Goods are always well packed. I love the surprise they always. Include.

1 of 22 pages

I bought mine two years ago when i was in Vegas and still never use it.. is it still alright for me to use it now? Essence facial peeling gel and snow white facial brightening cream.. Thanks... Mrs Sarkany Sydney Australia..

norie asked on Dec 31, 2016

Hi, yesterday i ordered 2 seperate orders from Adore Beauty, and paid for express post on each, just curious as to whether they will both come at the same time or not? As i recieved a shipment confirmation today for my first order but not my second one yet, thanks xx

Simoneg asked on Aug 03, 2016

I ordered online from Adore Beauty today. Will I get my parcel in my mail/do I go to the post office myself/Or do they deliver them right at my door for me to sign off? I would prefer them to just leave it in my mail box though. (I chose e-parcel on direct debit by the way)

Katherine asked on Jun 02, 2015

Answer this

Hi Katherine, they deliver to your door awesome.

Hi Katherine,

If AusPost eParcel is selected at the checkout it will come right to your door. As this requires signature, if no specific delivery comments are left (e.g leave at the front door), the parcel will then be taken to the Post Office to await collection. I hope this helps - please let us know if you have any additional questions.

Kind Regards,