New fave beauty store!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 28, 2017

Everything was so easy, from finding the products I wanted, to checking out. Great range available, and super fast shipping.

Fabulous company for all your beauty needs

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2017

I love Adore Beauty. Their customer service is faultless and the range of available products is endless. The return emails and postage are lightning fast. Love the free samples of products I would not normally get to try.
Thanks Adore Beauty. Will be back soon.

Product ordering

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2017

I ordered some shampoo online with Adore Beauty on 21st April and received the item (I live in country SA) on 27th April, which I consider to be excellent service. I would certainly highly recommend their online ordering service, especially as there is free postage within Australia.

The best service at the best price!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2017

I am so so happy that I purchased from Adore Beauty. My items arrived, packed well in only 2 days and postage was free with signature on delivery.
What more could you want
100% recommend and would buy from again! ☆☆☆☆☆

Verified Purchase

adore beauty is my forever go to

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2017

Not only do they have a great range of products and an easy website with heaps of recommendations, but they're also so cheap! And they always have special offers that are so easy to use. there costumer expierence is amazing to. I ordered a few items and one of the foundation shades were out of stock so when I called them they issued a refund for my express shipping & the foundation & there shipping the rest of the items express . So in love with this company ❤️

Highly recommended-will buy from again - super quick

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2017

Couldn't be happier with my purchase of sigma brushes
I was a first type buyer and the whole process was easy and super quick postage
I got samples and extra gifts - who doesn't love freebies :)
I will definitely buy from adore again and happily recommend to others

• 1 answer
  • 1 helpful vote

I adore adore beauty!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2017

Great service, I ordered over the Easter long weekend and had the two orders delivered to my door the next working day. Super efficient, great packaging and even popped in samples and a little gift :) very happy with your great company and service and I will be back!

Amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2017

Fantastic service with really helpful staff. Couldn't fault it! So easy to amend my order and had some great suggestions for products I would like!

Love this Online Shop

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2017

I continue to purchase Alpha-H Skincare from this Aussie company at competitive and discounted prices. They are one my favourite Online Shops for buying Beauty products. I receive the parcel on time with the usually Sample to try and Tim Tam treat to devour!! I definitely recommend buying from this Shop.

• 1 answer
  • 3 helpful votes
Private message

Great products backed up with great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2017

Just placed an order and forgot to use the promo code. No problem Louise from Adore Beauty was fast to respond and sort out my mistake!
Amazing service, happy customer!

Loved this Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2017

I've never written a review about a company before but I am so happy with this service I have to make a comment.

Fast delivery, lots of extra goodies and well packaged.

would love to see them get DivaCurl products.

Melbourne

• 1 helpful vote

Verified Purchase

Missing item, not resolved

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2017

Upon reviewing the recent complaints about Adore Beauty, it seems that Adore Beauty might be having some issues with delivering packages which are missing items. I have been using Strawberry Net for years, and have never had a problem.

My package from Adore Beauty, arrived promptly, with a few samples, and a tim-tam biscuit which was appreciated. However my $40 mascara was missing. My mascara was listed separately from the rest of the items, so I thought it must be arriving separately.

I contacted customer service, who did their investig
ations, checked their stock levels (which they said were accurate), and said that the my package must have been tampered with. They followed this up with another email, confirming that my parcel must have been tampered with by Australia Post. "At this stage, we will need you to go to your local post office and file an investigation against your parcel being tampered with. They will give you the correct forms needed to lodge your enquiry and once this is complete, we will need a resolution from Australia Post in order to proceed with further investigation."

This is incorrect under Consumer Law. As the seller, If Adore Beauty, as the seller, claims to have posted the item, they are responsible for resolving any issues with Australia Post or the courier company used to deliver your item.

If the store or seller still fails to supply you with the item, you are entitled to a refund of any money you have paid for the item.

I am out of pocket, and missing the product. As much as the communications have been "polite", I would not use this service again.

Comments
Adore Beauty Official

Hi there, Thanks for your review of Adore Beauty, and I am so sorry you are disappointed in your experience shopping with us on this occasion. As mentioned via email, we did check our stock level... read more »

1 of 20 pages

I bought mine two years ago when i was in Vegas and still never use it.. is it still alright for me to use it now? Essence facial peeling gel and snow white facial brightening cream.. Thanks... Mrs Sarkany Sydney Australia..

norie asked on Dec 31, 2016

Hi, yesterday i ordered 2 seperate orders from Adore Beauty, and paid for express post on each, just curious as to whether they will both come at the same time or not? As i recieved a shipment confirmation today for my first order but not my second one yet, thanks xx

Simoneg asked on Aug 03, 2016

I ordered online from Adore Beauty today. Will I get my parcel in my mail/do I go to the post office myself/Or do they deliver them right at my door for me to sign off? I would prefer them to just leave it in my mail box though. (I chose e-parcel on direct debit by the way)

Katherine asked on Jun 02, 2015

Answer this

Hi Katherine, they deliver to your door awesome.

Hi Katherine,

If AusPost eParcel is selected at the checkout it will come right to your door. As this requires signature, if no specific delivery comments are left (e.g leave at the front door), the parcel will then be taken to the Post Office to await collection. I hope this helps - please let us know if you have any additional questions.

Kind Regards,