Helpful and Informative Customer Service

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2017

Siew Ling provided me with very friendly, helpful and informative service when I visited the OSHC help desk at Murdoch University yesterday. She was able to walk me through the steps of submitting a claim.

Verified Purchase Policy: Overseas Student Health Cover

Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2017

I was away from Australia for a few months and needed to update my insurance policy. Shashank helped me with updating my OSHC details and emailed me the certificate of insurance of my OSHC policy very quickly.
Thank you so much, Shashank!

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2017

Jenny has been made a very good job of service
easy to set up
I am very satisfied with the provider customer support who has been made a Excellant service

Policy: Overseas Student Health Cover Insurance claim made

Allianz's customer service is great

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2017

The customer support by Shashank at ANU student centre was great. He gave me a clear explanation on the claims and helped me to apply OSHC card, which I found very useful. Thankyou and keep up the good work!

Great experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2017

Allianz's customer support is great! Marilena Vincent helped me get to know my policy and how to make a claim, seeing that I knew nothing about my policy for the past 2 years. Her explanations were clear and concise, and she was kind and thoughtful as well, thumbs up for Allianz.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Kim, thanks for the review, it's appreciated! Cheers, Anthony.

Good customer service

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

The customer support by Marilena Vincent at VU City flinders campus was great. She gave me a clear explanation on the plans which I found very useful. Thankyou and keep up the good work!

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Sam, happy to hear that Marilena has been doing a great job! Cheers, Anthony.

Policy: Overseas Student Health Cover

Shashank Behl is the best!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

I wanted to upgrade my policy and Shashank was very helpful to make it so easy, particularly regarding the payment procedure, among others. The best thing is that the certificate was issued instantly and sent to my email, which I needed for my visa. Thanks Shashank....!!!

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Achmad, glad to hear Shashank was able to help you out with how OSHC works. Cheers, Anthony.

Policy: Overseas Student Health Cover Insurance claim made

Very satisfied with Allianz OSHC service at ANU!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2017

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Marian, thanks for your review and happy to hear that Shashank was of great help to you. Cheers, Anthony.

update my health cover

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2017

very well guidelines about my health cover and also friendly nature . ex planed each and everything very nicely, she explained all the benefits about my health cover thank you so much

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Srinivas, thanks for your review, it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony.

this is perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2017

I feel the policy has a quite good value to me. And it is also easy to set up for me. I was so satisfied with the provider's Customer Support.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Jiaxin, thanks for letting us know. Cheers, Anthony.

Policy: Overseas Student Health Cover

She is really patient. And I solved all my issues there. Perfect!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2017

Not that good for value. Because it does not cover dentist even the extra cover. And the dentist is quite expensive here.

It was easy to set up.
She is really patient and solved all issues I had. Perfect!

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Vanessa, thanks for your feedback, it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony.

Great experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2017

Today I got some questions about the process of my claims, and Shashank Behl in ANU helped me to figure out all my issues. It was the best experience of OSHC for me.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Vivienne, glad to hear Shashank has been of great service to you. Cheers, Anthony.

1 of 27 pages

Overseas Student Health Cover

Hi, i recently gave birth here in australia and my COE didnt come until 59th day after birth. I rang up allianz so as to sort out my babys health issurrance. And i asked the lady if i could call her back the next day. I did and paid the next day. And i was issued a certificate of issurrance. I got the shcok of my life when i was sent an email 3weeks later to say there was a mix up and i wasnt properly charged and i would have to pay extra and that my babys issurance cant be back dated because she was over sixty days. Now i am so confused. Any help?

Mama asked on Mar 01, 2017

Answer this

Hi, can you please email me your full name, policy number and details (eg. baby's date of birth) to ehealthfeedback@allianz-assistance.com.au and I'll have this investigated. Regards, Anthony.

This is unfair to the poor mother and baby.
Anthony, kindly use your office to settle the situation and make our country a good one. I hate where foreign nationals have bad impression about our society.

this i not a big issue. its just misunderstanding regarding the dates. simply you can contact allianz global assistance overseas student health cover officials, believe that they are so helping and nice they will surely sort out this.

Overseas Student Health Cover

To who it may concern Because of terrible experience that I have with Allianz Oshc so many years just so tried with them, so I transferred my insurance to Bupa after 5 years with Allianz,so disappointed every time I contacted them regarding my enquirers the phone team was just terrible,they never do the right thing you ask,always asking you to explain you situations again and again,do they even have records why customers calling them?can they really do something ?

Phoebe Wu asked on Nov 23, 2016

Answer this

Hello, thanks for your comment. We are currently reviewing our processes to address this, and I'll pass this on to our team. Do you have any outstanding issues that you need resolved? Regards, Anthony.

Helpful info

Overseas Student Health Cover

How can I change this dodgy Allianz insurance to another insurance without affecting my visa?? I paid for 4 years upfront!!! never received my money for the eligible claim back.

LN33 asked on Oct 16, 2016

Answer this

Hi, I've just sent a message to your comment - please send through some details and I'll have this escalated. Regards, Anthony

See all 4 questions about Allianz Global Assistance

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.