Filter By:

Verified Purchase Office Location: NT, Darwin

Good and reasonable move

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2017

We moved from Darwin to Perth, Allied Pickfords were available on a short notice and everything was on schedule and time they mentioned at the beginning.
There were some small issues with packing our stuff, which were not major.
Also, I had my car moved back to Perth, which was quick, easy and no issues.

Verified Purchase Office Location: WA, Perth

Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2017

We relocated from WA to NZ. Everything was explained, on time from start to end and no hidden cost. Efficient time keepers, from the assessor, packers, loaders to the unloading. Nothing broken. Perth Melbourne & Tauranga co-ordinators keeping us informed. Arrived on time. What an AWESOME TEAM. Highly recommend Allied Pickfords.

Verified Purchase Office Location: SA, Adelaide

Stay away from Allied Pickfords

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2017

Has taken four months to ship from NZ to Aus.
Only 6m3.
Had to pay extra just to get it moving even when I gave them a choice of Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth
Contract said customs and quarantine included yet I received a bill.
Concerns ignored, spent a whole day trying to get someone on the phone and never got a callback.
They don't care that it's taken so long.
Please don't let these clowns near your most valuable possessions.

Comments
Allied Pickfords Official

Hello Trent, sorry to hear about your negative experience with Allied Pickfords. We do care about your experience, are you able to provide further information via email to our National Service De... read more »

Canberra

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Purchase Office Location: ACT, Canberra

A smooth running operation

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2017

Comments
Allied Pickfords Official

Hello Nic, thank you for providing such detailed feedback. We wish you and the family the best in your new home. Regards Allied Pickfords.

Verified Purchase Office Location: QLD, Gladstone

Great job by Allied pickfords. Everything on time and great communication upfront from Isabel at Gla

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 04, 2017

We had moved our 3 BR households from Biloela to Traralgon. All arrived on time and perfect job by Gladstone branch.

Comments
Allied Pickfords Official

Hello Siva, thank you for your feedback in regards to your recent move. Good luck with your new home in Traralgon. Regards Allied Pickfords.

Verified Purchase Office Location: TAS, Devonport

Brilliant operators

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 30, 2017

3 BDRM house move one hour to load...40 mins to destination 1.5hr to unload. All carried out in a professional manner. Can't praise them enough.

Comments
Allied Pickfords Official

Hello Gwen, Thank you for providing feedback and for choosing Allied Pickfords with your move. We wish you and the family the best in your new home. Regards Allied Pickfords.

Verified Purchase Office Location: QLD, Gold Coast

Exceptional service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 24, 2017

We relocated from VIC to the Gold Coast from a 3 bedroom house with quite a lot of furniture including a very large couch and had nothing but incredible service. Everything was on time, nothing was damaged or marked, staff were exceptional and very careful with all items, communication was fantastic. I could not have asked for a better transport company and would recommend to anyone moving short or long distance! Thank you!!!

Comments
Allied Pickfords Official

Hello Chelsea, Delightful to hear your positive feedback in regards to your move! We wish you the best in your new home. Regards Allied Pickfords

Verified Purchase Office Location: NSW, Sydney

Excellent service with Allied Pickfords moving from Sydney to Tasmania

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2017

Allied Pickfords moved the contents of our three bedroom house from Sydney to Tasmania. AP did a fantastic job. The move was very well managed and left on time and arrived exactly on time. The removal teams (packing and unpacking) in Sydney and Tasmania were excellent - extremely polite, helpful, cheerful and nothing was too much trouble for them. Everything was well packed into our container - nothing was damaged or broken and all items were carefully unloaded on arrival. The management and administration side of our move was was also excellent - good follow-up, well organised and straightforward and all emails and calls were always answered in a timely manner. We have no hesitation in highly recommending Allied Pickfords.

Comments
Allied Pickfords Official

Hello David & Peggy. We are happy the team provided such professional service moving your home goods. We wish you the best in your new home. Regards Allied Pickford

Verified Purchase Office Location: NSW, Sydney

Smooth Moving

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 10, 2017

I recently relocated from Sydney to Brisbane. This was the first time myself and my partner had ever moved interstate so we were nervous about the whole thing however the service in all areas from Allied Pickford's was fantastic. The operating team at the office as well as the moving team in both Sydney and Brisbane were great. My parents used Allied Pickford's to move and they recommended we use them, I can now see why they were so happy too. Everything arrived on time and we were both able to start our new roles without any issues at all. Thank you again Allied Pickford's. I look forward to using your services again in the future.

Comments
Allied Pickfords Official

Hello Michael,
Good to hear that your big move with Allied Pickfords was a success. We wish you and the family the best in your new home. Regards Allied Pickfords.

Verified Purchase Office Location: VIC, Melbourne

Appalling treatment

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2017

My sister is legally vision-impaired. She requested Allied Pickford (AP) pack up her house, and then unpack her in the same suburb on 9 January 2017. AP verbally quoted her around $2100. Neither my sister nor her carer received a written quote.
On the day, AP packed only a few cupboards in the kitchen. I rang to query this and was emailed a written quote saying they would pack the kitchen and dining rooms only. I then pointed out they'd left several kitchen cupboards and the pantry still full, plus the garage. I insisted they come out aga
in and take the four kitchen cupboard boxes which I and a friend packed. They did, but no apology.
After AP left, we found my sister's much-loved Beatles and other old fridge magnets and the contents of two coffee table drawers (medicines, bills, gift vouchers, etc) in the Council bin.
My sister rang to complain, but has had no response from AP. Unfortunately, she had already paid them.
I helped her carer pack up the rest of the house, and someone was paid to pack up the garage.
I can't put into words the stress this caused my sister.

Verified Purchase Office Location: QLD, Brisbane

It all went smoothly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2017

I relocated from Brisbane to Hobart and couldn't fault Allied Pickfords. They were very helpful, efficient, on time and careful with my furniture and belongings. It all ran to schedule and without incident.

Comments
Allied Pickfords Official

Hello Susie
Pleasing to hear your positive feedback in regards to your move! We wish you the best in your new home in Hobart. Regards Allied Pickfords

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Verified Purchase Office Location: QLD, Brisbane

"Lost" my family heirloom - 250kg pianola

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 18, 2017

Besides the 250kg pianola being "lost", probably no more than 15 boxes and some other smaller items. One might ask how an international award winning storage company "loses" a pianola. After $14,000 in storage payments over 10 years, all they can offer is a poultry nominal compensation for a 250kg pianola that has been in my family for over 50 years and passed down the generations. Irreplaceable. Lost. Hurt. I cannot possibly recommend Allied Pickfords in any shape or form.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

1 of 25 pages

Hi, my boxes have been shipped from the UK and I was told they would arrive on 23/9. I have been trying to get hold of someone to find out where my boxes are as I haven't heard anything! I have called about 6 times and no one answers and no calls me back. My reference number is AP1132867. Please get back to me asap!

Ashleigh Gleeson asked on Oct 10, 2016

Answer this

Hello Ashleigh, I understand one of our staff members has made contact regrading the above. If you have any other queries please message us.
Regards,
Allied Pickfords.

I'm in this exact same situation! I chose door-to-door shipment from London to Sydney, it's been a month since the estimated delivery and I'm getting really frustrated!

I'm thinking about using Allied, did they help resolve you issue?

We will appreciate it we can get a response from a senior operations manager at Allied Pickfords. Our furniture was delivered on 23 June 2016, in Murrumbateman NSW from Perth, WA. One item is a 380 kg Table saw which could not be downloaded due to weight and not the right equipment has gone missing. After many phone calls we were advised by the ACT branch manager that the Saw has been misplaced and now in Darwin. We were advised yesterday (18 July) that the Table saw is expected by train in Sydney on Thurs 21 Jul. We are utterly disappointed that Allied Pickfords does not take this matter seriously. We expected that all steps necessary be taken to fix their mistake, and consider all options for instance: trucked directly or flown directly . It appears that the slowest method was chosen to get it back to Murrumbateman. Can we please get a set delivery date?

Susanna asked on Jul 19, 2016

Answer this

Hello Susanna, can you provide your contact details via private message so I can follow up on this matter.
Regards, Allied Pickfords

Allied Pickfords, Please give a number or email that I can respond to, if I reply here it will be public. There is suppose to be a review resolution button but cannot find it on my screen.

Please email our National Service Delivery Manager - james.dickson@alliedpickfords.com.au with your details and so we can follow through on your comments.

Thanks Allied Pickfords

Do you move a car from Sydney to Toowoomba?

Sharon asked on Mar 16, 2016

Answer this

Hello Sharon, thank you for the question. If your are moving your household contents with Allied Pickfords we can also coordinate the move of your vehicle. However if you only require to move your vehicle your best to contact one of our preferred suppliers CEVA on 13 2277.
Regards Allied Pickfords.