Filter By:

Private message

Verified Purchase Office Location: VIC, Geelong

Would use them again

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 02, 2017

Interstate move Vic to NSW - 3 bedroom home. Staff very punctual, friendly, efficient and professional. However we were disappointed with their insurance company.

Verified Purchase Office Location: QLD, Sunshine Coast

The AP 'boys' took the stress out of moving.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2017

As one gets older, the harder and more stressful it is to move. My wife and I have moved 6 times in our 40 years of married life, and this time, we found the packing excruciating and emotionally tiring. To say the least, we were apprehensive about the move itself. Then along came the 'boys' from Allied Pickford and immediately alleviated all our fears. They literally took over and methodically went about their work in a jovial manner.

AP moved us from Noosa in Qld to Laurieton in NSW. We chose a container move, as there was a 3 week gap bet
ween settling on our Noosa and Laurieton homes.

At the Laurieton end, we were equally happy with the work ethic and demeanor of the AP 'boys'. We couldn't believe how much 'stuff' we had. The cartons coming off the truck seemed endless; however the boys weren't phased, one little bit. There were no breakages or damage, even a very large sheet of glass table top arrived on one piece, much to our relief.

We couldn't fault Allied Pickford and would use them again (not that we will ever move again) and will highly recommend them to our family and friends.

Many Thanks

Trevor & Jane

Verified Purchase Office Location: WA, Albany

Made the stress of moving disappear!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 28, 2017

We recently decided to move our 4 bedroom house from Albany WA to Newcastle NSW and it was extremely stressful. I called Russell in Albany for a quote and that's when our luck changed. He gave me advice on how to pack, gave us boxes to help and generally was nothing but more then helpful through the whole process. We have a large slate pool table and out of all our furniture this was our greatest concern, Russell explained they have the correct trolley and packing equipment for the job, unlike another company I called who made it out to be a hu ge difficult task. On moving day the guys rocked up on time with big warm smiles, they packed our stuff beautifully and were very lovely. We left Albany happy that our stuff was safe and not to far away, 2 weeks or a little more and it was there. The guys over here who unpacked did not disappoint, on time and the same big warm smiles and a good laugh, no issues yet again. I highly recommend Allied and they are my go to company if I need to moved again, they're professional, helpful and a pleasure to deal with! Thank you Allied! :)

Verified Purchase Office Location: QLD, Brisbane

Exception Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 28, 2017

Allied Pickfords moved the contents of my 3 bedroom townhouse and my car from Brisbane to Melbourne with incredible efficiency and professionalism. From my initial contact i felt like a valued customer and nothing was too much trouble. The teamwork on moving and delivery days was exceptional. Chris packed my kitchen and some of my more delicate items which helped enormously - and no breakages

Verified Purchase Office Location: NT, Darwin

Good and reasonable move

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2017

We moved from Darwin to Perth, Allied Pickfords were available on a short notice and everything was on schedule and time they mentioned at the beginning.
There were some small issues with packing our stuff, which were not major.
Also, I had my car moved back to Perth, which was quick, easy and no issues.

Verified Purchase Office Location: WA, Perth

Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2017

We relocated from WA to NZ. Everything was explained, on time from start to end and no hidden cost. Efficient time keepers, from the assessor, packers, loaders to the unloading. Nothing broken. Perth Melbourne & Tauranga co-ordinators keeping us informed. Arrived on time. What an AWESOME TEAM. Highly recommend Allied Pickfords.

Verified Purchase Office Location: SA, Adelaide

Stay away from Allied Pickfords

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2017

Has taken four months to ship from NZ to Aus.
Only 6m3.
Had to pay extra just to get it moving even when I gave them a choice of Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth
Contract said customs and quarantine included yet I received a bill.
Concerns ignored, spent a whole day trying to get someone on the phone and never got a callback.
They don't care that it's taken so long.
Please don't let these clowns near your most valuable possessions.

Comments
Allied Pickfords Official

Hello Trent, sorry to hear about your negative experience with Allied Pickfords. We do care about your experience, are you able to provide further information via email to our National Service De... read more »

Canberra

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Purchase Office Location: ACT, Canberra

A smooth running operation

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2017

Comments
Allied Pickfords Official

Hello Nic, thank you for providing such detailed feedback. We wish you and the family the best in your new home. Regards Allied Pickfords.

Verified Purchase Office Location: QLD, Gladstone

Great job by Allied pickfords. Everything on time and great communication upfront from Isabel at Gla

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 04, 2017

We had moved our 3 BR households from Biloela to Traralgon. All arrived on time and perfect job by Gladstone branch.

Comments
Allied Pickfords Official

Hello Siva, thank you for your feedback in regards to your recent move. Good luck with your new home in Traralgon. Regards Allied Pickfords.

Verified Purchase Office Location: TAS, Devonport

Brilliant operators

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 30, 2017

3 BDRM house move one hour to load...40 mins to destination 1.5hr to unload. All carried out in a professional manner. Can't praise them enough.

Comments
Allied Pickfords Official

Hello Gwen, Thank you for providing feedback and for choosing Allied Pickfords with your move. We wish you and the family the best in your new home. Regards Allied Pickfords.

Verified Purchase Office Location: QLD, Gold Coast

Exceptional service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 24, 2017

We relocated from VIC to the Gold Coast from a 3 bedroom house with quite a lot of furniture including a very large couch and had nothing but incredible service. Everything was on time, nothing was damaged or marked, staff were exceptional and very careful with all items, communication was fantastic. I could not have asked for a better transport company and would recommend to anyone moving short or long distance! Thank you!!!

Comments
Allied Pickfords Official

Hello Chelsea, Delightful to hear your positive feedback in regards to your move! We wish you the best in your new home. Regards Allied Pickfords

Verified Purchase Office Location: NSW, Sydney

Excellent service with Allied Pickfords moving from Sydney to Tasmania

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2017

Allied Pickfords moved the contents of our three bedroom house from Sydney to Tasmania. AP did a fantastic job. The move was very well managed and left on time and arrived exactly on time. The removal teams (packing and unpacking) in Sydney and Tasmania were excellent - extremely polite, helpful, cheerful and nothing was too much trouble for them. Everything was well packed into our container - nothing was damaged or broken and all items were carefully unloaded on arrival. The management and administration side of our move was was also excellent - good follow-up, well organised and straightforward and all emails and calls were always answered in a timely manner. We have no hesitation in highly recommending Allied Pickfords.

Comments
Allied Pickfords Official

Hello David & Peggy. We are happy the team provided such professional service moving your home goods. We wish you the best in your new home. Regards Allied Pickford

1 of 25 pages

Hi, my boxes have been shipped from the UK and I was told they would arrive on 23/9. I have been trying to get hold of someone to find out where my boxes are as I haven't heard anything! I have called about 6 times and no one answers and no calls me back. My reference number is AP1132867. Please get back to me asap!

Ashleigh Gleeson asked on Oct 10, 2016

Answer this

Hello Ashleigh, I understand one of our staff members has made contact regrading the above. If you have any other queries please message us.
Regards,
Allied Pickfords.

I'm in this exact same situation! I chose door-to-door shipment from London to Sydney, it's been a month since the estimated delivery and I'm getting really frustrated!

I'm thinking about using Allied, did they help resolve you issue?

We will appreciate it we can get a response from a senior operations manager at Allied Pickfords. Our furniture was delivered on 23 June 2016, in Murrumbateman NSW from Perth, WA. One item is a 380 kg Table saw which could not be downloaded due to weight and not the right equipment has gone missing. After many phone calls we were advised by the ACT branch manager that the Saw has been misplaced and now in Darwin. We were advised yesterday (18 July) that the Table saw is expected by train in Sydney on Thurs 21 Jul. We are utterly disappointed that Allied Pickfords does not take this matter seriously. We expected that all steps necessary be taken to fix their mistake, and consider all options for instance: trucked directly or flown directly . It appears that the slowest method was chosen to get it back to Murrumbateman. Can we please get a set delivery date?

Susanna asked on Jul 19, 2016

Answer this

Hello Susanna, can you provide your contact details via private message so I can follow up on this matter.
Regards, Allied Pickfords

Allied Pickfords, Please give a number or email that I can respond to, if I reply here it will be public. There is suppose to be a review resolution button but cannot find it on my screen.

Please email our National Service Delivery Manager - james.dickson@alliedpickfords.com.au with your details and so we can follow through on your comments.

Thanks Allied Pickfords

Do you move a car from Sydney to Toowoomba?

Sharon asked on Mar 16, 2016

Answer this

Hello Sharon, thank you for the question. If your are moving your household contents with Allied Pickfords we can also coordinate the move of your vehicle. However if you only require to move your vehicle your best to contact one of our preferred suppliers CEVA on 13 2277.
Regards Allied Pickfords.