Please note: WPS Financial Services ceased trading in 2012. Reviews relating to financial advice provided by WPS Financial Services should be posted here. Reviews on this page relate to Anne Street Partners only.

Verified Purchase

Anne Street partners makes investing easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2017

Anne Street partners has made preparing for early retirement extremely easy. They listen to what you want and provide multiple options to suit your needs. I have little time to spend looking after my investments and Anne Street partners makes that possible whilst still retaining the best outcome. They are also extremely resonsive to changes in life and take the time to ensure you feel comfortable with the results. I am extremely happy with the service particularly my representarive Yanish and would recommend it to anyone.

Comments
Anne Street Partners Official

Hi Tracey, thank you very much for submitting this review of Yanish. I'm delighted to hear that he's been able to assist you with your finances and provide you with ongoing service. We all know how... read more »

Verified Purchase

Terrible property advice. They are all about making money for themselves - not you

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2017

Comments
Anne Street Partners Official

Hi drgave I read this review with concern. I'd appreciate you taking a moment to contact me directly at info@annestreetpartners.com.au so I can properly identify your account and assist you with th... read more »

Verified Purchase

Fluid transition with new account manager

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 10, 2017

Bhina Paramanathan recently took over as our account manager. She was effortless in her ability to clarify our goals, identify our needs, and improve our current financial situation. She implemented agreed changes efficiently, and effectively and provides strong support to keep us on track! We have no hesitation in recommending her services. Thank you!!

Comments
Anne Street Partners Official

Hi Carla Thank you for adding this review of your experience working with Bhina. I'm delighted to hear that you're happy with her service and support. Please don't hesitate in getting in contact w... read more »

Complex made simpler

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2017

When the idea of setting up an SMSF first came to our minds, it sounded so complex and scary until we met Alison and Natalie from ASP. With Alison's wealth of knowledge in all things SMSF and financial planning, and an ability to communicate in simple terms, the journey became so much simpler and exciting. Because of Alison's help, we now have an SMSF that is customised to our circumstances. Alison and Natalie continue to assist us in our financial and lifestyle planning and through their continued advice, Katrina and I can now confidently plan and manage our financial future. Alison and Natalie are very good at communicating by replying promptly to emails and phone calls. Alison and Natalie and very friendly and easy to talk to which makes visit to their office a wonderful experience. We look forward to continuing our relationship with ASP as they continue to assist us in strategically planning our future.

William and Katrina Inonda

June 11th 2017 Update: Very helpful advice

Toni has recently helped us buy our first investment property through our SMSF. Toni has also recently helped us refinance our current homeland through Westpac. We have found Toni to be very knowledgeable when it comes to lending and real-estate. Toni has looked after our interest by making sure that we obtained a competitive loan and property that best suits our circumstances. Thank you for your ongoing help Toni and we look forward to doing more business with ASP in the future.

William and Katrina Inonda

Comments
Anne Street Partners Official

Hi William and Katrina, thank you very much for this review of Alison and Natalie's service. It makes my day hearing that you're enjoying the experience and they've been able to assist you with you... read more »

Great team of advisors

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 02, 2017

We use Anne Street Partners to give us advise regarding where to invest our savings, short & long term goals and regularly revisit to see if achieving our objectives. Professional team that covers a multitude of specialise making our full lives much simpler.

Comments
Anne Street Partners Official

Hi L. Mau, thank you for submitting this review for our NT team. I'm pleased to hear that they're helping you achieve your goals and making your life a little easier! That's what we're here to do -... read more »

125 Broken Head Road Newrybar NSW 2479

Private message

Feedback re our Finacial Advice from Alison Crawford

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 02, 2017

Alison Crawford is our Financial Adviser, going back a few years, since her time with St. George and it was a great disappointment when she left St.George as she had skillfully recommended, discussed with us, set up and implemented our agreed strategy.

We were equally very happy when she contacted us lately working with Anne Street Partners, as the services and advice from St. George had been at best mediocre, since Alison left.

At renewed face to face discussions with Alison, our present situation was reviewed and Alison later presente
d her proposal, which we accepted after another meeting, where Alison again came to our home in Newrybar.

The Anne Street proposal was built on Alison's St.George initial strategy, but modified to suit our present situation. The agreed new setup is a further develop our initial strategy.

We are looking forward to very much to continue our relationship with Anne Street and Alison and will early June have another meeting to review next steps.

Ola Backstrom

Comments
Anne Street Partners Official

Hi Ola, many thanks for taking a moment to submit this review for Alison. I'm very pleased to hear that she's been able to pick up your strategy and tailor it further for your needs, but most impor... read more »

Verified Purchase

Professional and Hassle Free!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2017

Dean and the tax team provide fantastic service and guidance through the dreaded tax time with Self Managed Super Funds. They provide checklists for relevant documents to submit and take care of all the complexities involved. It's so worth engaging the team for peace of mind and stress free for us novices. We have complete faith in their abilities and having our best interests at heart.

Comments
Anne Street Partners Official

Hi Michelle, thank you for this review of our SMSF team! It's great to hear that Dean and the team have been able to make this complex area simpler for you and ensure that you remain compliant. Ple... read more »

Good advice and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2017

We received honest and efficient lending advice and support from Toni based on more general financial advice from Allison.

The advice wasn't necessarily what we wanted to hear but we are comfortable that it was the right advice for our objectives. We were pleased that Toni worked within that advice to get us the best deal and to do so efficiently. The lending support we received is most definitely the least-stressful we've experienced to date and we'd happily recommend Toni to others seeking assistance.

Comments
Anne Street Partners Official

Hi Gavin, thank you for taking the time to review Toni and Alison's services! I know only too well that sometimes the best advice isn't what you like to hear. However, I know both Toni and Alison w... read more »

Verified Purchase

Good finance help, look forward to tax return now

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2017

We have always had great advice and help to get our money into order. With Alison she has a great sensitivity when she gives advice and with this it does help us to trust her more. Thanks Anne st partners and thanks Alison.

Comments
Anne Street Partners Official

Hi Roy, thank you for this review! Alison will be delighted to receive it, especially the kind words. We look forward to assisting you into the future.

Kind regards, Brent - Anne Street Partners Marketing

Thank You!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2017

As first time investors I wold like to thank Aaron for making us feel comfortable with the property process from start to finish. We have had multiple meetings over 6-12months and even as our goals changed over this time, nothing was too much trouble for Aaron. We really appreciated having our hands held through the process ... your time and patience. I have no hesitation in recommending both Aaron Martin and Fiona Olmedo. Thank you for your support and helping us make our goal a reality!

Comments
Anne Street Partners Official

Hi LouLou, thank you for reviewing Aaron and Fiona - it's much appreciated. I'm pleased to hear that we have been able to assist you on your financial journey. We're just happy we could be part of ... read more »

Melbourne

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Verified Purchase

Step in the right direction

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

I have been using ASP for 5 years, I am now getting the most out of my income and I am well ahead of the field on my way to retirement and a debt free future.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Anne Street Partners Official

Hi Matt Thank you for taking a moment to review us - it's much appreciated! I'm pleased to hear you're on your way to a brighter future with our help - that's what we're here for. We hope you have ... read more »

1 of 22 pages

After i pay them off by your halp ,,is my name going to be clear again ?

Aram rashet asked on Jan 17, 2017

Answer this

Hi Aram,

Apologies - what is this in reference to?

Kind regards
Brent

I having been reading through the reviews for Anne St partners ( Financial Planners ) and have found a lot reflect my own experience of basically bad advice. However its incredible how many people who ' have been with Anne St for many years now " all of a sudden decide to write an over the top positive review. Is there any way of verifying that these are real people and not just company from the company itself ?

Brisbane asked on Mar 16, 2015

Answer this

Hi there Brisbane

Firstly, I apologise if you haven't received a positive experience from us. I'd certainly like to have the opportunity to put this right and you can contact me personally on info@annestreetpartners.com.au - attention Brent. I'd actually like to look into any concerns you have.

In terms of posting reviews, every adviser at Anne Street Partners is encouraged to ask for feedback after each appointment as it gives all of the executive team an unbiased look at our service offering. We certainly monitor each review and where the reviewer leaves some details we try to address any concerns on a one-to-one basis. Some reviewers prefer to use a pseudonym, and this can lead to identification issues, so we try to reach out to them using the site. Obviously we love to receive glowing reviews, but we know that with many changes within the organisation this won't be the case every time, so we encourage a realistic view each and every time.

Brent - Anne Street Partners Marketing

I'm real - I just gave an honest answer to the request for a review

Yep, my review is real.

2 things:

1. any investment has some form of inherent risk. Thinking you'll make fifty-hundred percent return in two weeks on a property is ludicrous, its the real world, not blocyard blitz.
2. you do actually need to do some work and thinking for yourself. Do you think if they had some magic formula for making money appear from thin air, that they would be working?