Please note: WPS Financial Services ceased trading in 2012. Reviews relating to financial advice provided by WPS Financial Services should be posted here. Reviews on this page relate to Anne Street Partners only.

Verified Purchase

Does a great job looking after our SMSF taxation returns, but I wont use ASP ever again

2 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2017

Jodie is great, and gives us a good service at a good price - but the two investment housing purchases we have made (1 x SMSF, 1 x investment) with ASP advice were less than satisfactory. The investment property recommendation (build interstate for negative gearing and positive returns) has performed woefully, nothing like their projections - look on the web, and you will see similar stories. Do your due-diligence before committing.

Retirement

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2017

I would like to thank Yanish for his help and assistance, support and expert knowledge in the past few years with my transition from work into retirement. He is very knowledgeable and always professional.
I would recommend him and Anne Street Partners to anyone in need of financial hep and guidance.

Easy SMSF Tax Return

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2017

Thank you Anne St Partners for once again, for completing our SMSF tax return. The process was smooth and straight forward for complete novices such as ourselves. Jodi was extremely helpful with all our questions. I would definitely recommend Anne St partners if you are looking for friendly and professional financial advisors.

16 View Street, Chatswood, N.S.W.

Private message

Verified Purchase

Extremely satisfied! Professional & Supportive help in our SMSF.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 06, 2017

As we entered into Year 2017, my husband, David and I looked back to the past several years (in fact, more than 5 years) that Anne Street Partners Super Solutions Pty Ltd had been looking after our SMSF matters. All these years, we have dealt with Dean Rosario, National Manager of Anne Street Partners Super Solutions. We found Dean to be really accommodating and supportive of any issue or concern we have in regards to our SMSF. His dealings with us has always been professional, helpful & efficient. Nothing is deemed too trivial or small for Dean to assist - we're really happy with his quality service. We hope to continue this business relationship with Dean & Anne Street Partners Super Solutions in years to come.

Comments
Anne Street Partners Official

Hi Rosalind, thank you for this kind review of Dean and the Super Solutions team. It's great to hear from a long-term client, especially when operating an SMSF. I'm delighted to hear that the team'... read more »

Retired couple.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 03, 2017

Tracy has been looking after our financial and retirement funds for the last 5 years. When Tracy moved to Anne Street Partners we immediately transferred with her. We have been well looked after by Anne Street Partners and Tracy over the last 2 years and feel confident with their recommendations. We highly recommend both Tracy Dyer and Anne Street Partners to anyone needing Investment or Financial advice.

Comments
Anne Street Partners Official

Hi Jeff, thank you for this kind review of Tracy our Erina Senior Financial Adviser - it's really appreciated! I'm delighted to hear she's been able to provide a consistent level of service for you... read more »

Verified Purchase

Good, honest advice that has kept us informed.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 01, 2017

We have used Anne St Partners for the last 4 years and have been happy with the service provided so far. Despite a slight hiccup that resulted in our first adviser moving on due to company downsizing, we have valued our new advisor, Jack and his guidance and advice since the beginning of 2015. We will continue to utilise the service in the future.

Comments
Anne Street Partners Official

Hi Joelax Thank you for this review and I'm pleased to hear that Jack is providing you with some valued advice and guidance for your portfolio. Please don't hesitate in reaching out to him if you ... read more »

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 26, 2017

I would like to thank and recommend Dean Rosario for his guidance, support and expert knowledge when guiding me through the process of managing my SMSF. He has always been available to contact when issues require clarifying and he does so in a professional and timely manner. He has, with the guidance of ASP provided the pathway for my SMSF to be a rich portfolio whilst supporting my investment goals. I could not do this with you.

Comments
Anne Street Partners Official

Hi Brandon, thank you for reviewing Dean in our SMSF team, it's much appreciated. It's great to hear first-hand that he's been able to assist you with this superannuation structure. I'm very please... read more »

My Journey

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2017

Comments
Anne Street Partners Official

Hi Single Mum, thank you for posting this review regarding your experience with Anne Street Partners. I'm pleased to hear that Justin and the SMSF team are helping you with your financial goals and... read more »

Home Loan

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2017

I would like to thank Daxa for setting up my home loan. I was amazed at her service and her professionalism. Daxa is excellent in what she does. I would highly recommend to anyone that needs a loan.

Comments
Anne Street Partners Official

Hi Robert, thank you for your review, that is very kind of you. Daxa is relatively new with Anne Street Partners, so I'm delighted to hear that you're happy with the service you've received. She ta... read more »

Anne Street Partners found the Property for me that no one else could

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2017

Thanks to Aaron Martin at Anne Street for helping me find the investment property in Melbourne's west that no other agent in the local area seemed to be able to do.
Not only did Aaron find the property for me but he was instrumental in negotiating the best price, sale turn around time of a couple of weeks and quick settlement.

Kind regards - Peter Dymond

Comments
Anne Street Partners Official

Hi Peter, thank you for this review of Aaron's service for you! I'm incredibly pleased to hear that he was able to help secure the investment you were looking for. He certainly enjoys a challenge, ... read more »

Keep Up the Great Work!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2017

I would like to Thank Sean Browning in Port Macquarie for the excellent service and recommendations towards my life stage, I recently purchase a property on my own, I have a 10 year girl, as I was unable to afford paying insurance separately, Sean helped me with getting my life insurance and income protection within my Superannuation to protect me and my daughter for any future financial issues that may arise. Sean gave my step by step and worked with me. Due to the great service I received I have since recommended his services to my family and friends. Keep up the Great work!!!!.

Comments
Anne Street Partners Official

Hi Sanjana, thank you for posting this review of Sean's service for you and your family. I'm delighted to hear that he's been able to work with you to reach an outcome that works to protect your fa... read more »

Melbourne Metro - North Eastern Suburbs

Private message

Give them a go

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2017

We have been advised by Anne Street Partners (formerly WPS Financial Group) since about September 2005. It is sometimes hard to decide whether we are better off financially or not - only retirement will tell. We have had a number of advisors over the years who have always been helpful, They have sold us investment properties, Wills, and set up a SMSF for us - the downside of all of this is more paperwork for me. I have now come to expect that an attempt to sell a service to me will be made when I visit. In return we have a team who are always h appy to help if we have a financial matter to discuss. As with any service there are positives and negatives that come out of dealings with a company, if we need to meet it can happen on a Saturday morning and our current advisor (MJ) was very good and encouraging when we came into our annual appointment two days after my partner was asked to step down from his role at work and took a significant pay cut in the process - needless to say there were tissues on the table. The negative things in our experience are not deal breakers. I would recommend you consider Anne Street Partners if you are in the market for some financial advise.

Comments
Anne Street Partners Official

Hi Sarjg, Thank you for the detailed review - much appreciated. I'm pleased to hear that the team has been working with you to help with your financial position. I know (MJ) is always happy to dis... read more »

1 of 19 pages

After i pay them off by your halp ,,is my name going to be clear again ?

Aram rashet asked on Jan 17, 2017

Answer this

Hi Aram,

Apologies - what is this in reference to?

Kind regards
Brent

I having been reading through the reviews for Anne St partners ( Financial Planners ) and have found a lot reflect my own experience of basically bad advice. However its incredible how many people who ' have been with Anne St for many years now " all of a sudden decide to write an over the top positive review. Is there any way of verifying that these are real people and not just company from the company itself ?

Brisbane asked on Mar 16, 2015

Answer this

Hi there Brisbane

Firstly, I apologise if you haven't received a positive experience from us. I'd certainly like to have the opportunity to put this right and you can contact me personally on info@annestreetpartners.com.au - attention Brent. I'd actually like to look into any concerns you have.

In terms of posting reviews, every adviser at Anne Street Partners is encouraged to ask for feedback after each appointment as it gives all of the executive team an unbiased look at our service offering. We certainly monitor each review and where the reviewer leaves some details we try to address any concerns on a one-to-one basis. Some reviewers prefer to use a pseudonym, and this can lead to identification issues, so we try to reach out to them using the site. Obviously we love to receive glowing reviews, but we know that with many changes within the organisation this won't be the case every time, so we encourage a realistic view each and every time.

Brent - Anne Street Partners Marketing

I'm real - I just gave an honest answer to the request for a review

Yep, my review is real.

2 things:

1. any investment has some form of inherent risk. Thinking you'll make fifty-hundred percent return in two weeks on a property is ludicrous, its the real world, not blocyard blitz.
2. you do actually need to do some work and thinking for yourself. Do you think if they had some magic formula for making money appear from thin air, that they would be working?