Please note: WPS Financial Services ceased trading in 2012. Reviews relating to financial advice provided by WPS Financial Services should be posted here. Reviews on this page relate to Anne Street Partners only.

Verified Purchase

Does a great job looking after our SMSF taxation returns, but I wont use ASP ever again

2 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2017

Jodie is great, and gives us a good service at a good price - but the two investment housing purchases we have made (1 x SMSF, 1 x investment) with ASP advice were less than satisfactory. The investment property recommendation (build interstate for negative gearing and positive returns) has performed woefully, nothing like their projections - look on the web, and you will see similar stories. Do your due-diligence before committing.

Comments
Anne Street Partners Official

Hi Jaytee, I've read your review with concern. I would like the opportunity to discuss this with you so I can understand the nature of the issues you have raised. Please feel free to contact me at ... read more »

Brisbane

• 4 helpful votes
Private message

Still uncertain.

2 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 29, 2015

As much as [Name removed] in Sydney has tried to rectify things with Anne Street Partners, our relationship with this company will never be the same. I find it extremely difficult to contact the office due to the way things are, but I deal with them only when I have to and if I don't have to I won't as my wife never wants anything to do with Anne Street Partners again.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Anne Street Partners Official

Hi aussierules002 I'm sorry to hear you haven't had a great experience to date. I'd certainly be interested in ensuring that your future dealings with us are positive. It should also be very easy ... read more »

Adelaide

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
  • 4 helpful votes
Private message

Not Happy

2 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 02, 2015

Feel very let down, pushed into buying a interstate house which was'nt my first choice. Had to deal with the builders myself after being told I didn't have to do anything . The house took 18 months to build from signing the paperwork. Had two phone calls in Two years since the house was completed and yet I read these reviews and people are being contacted every 6 months. Oh and by the way the house is valued thousands of $$ less than the mortgage.

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Anne Street Partners Official

Hello Not Happy Please accept my apologies with your experience, it's certainly not something we aim for. We do take your situation and concerns seriously and our client relationship manager would... read more »

Tell you what Brett why don't you try contacting me on your phone, oh that's right your company don't do follow up phone calls.

After i pay them off by your halp ,,is my name going to be clear again ?

Aram rashet asked on Jan 17, 2017

Answer this

Hi Aram,

Apologies - what is this in reference to?

Kind regards
Brent

I having been reading through the reviews for Anne St partners ( Financial Planners ) and have found a lot reflect my own experience of basically bad advice. However its incredible how many people who ' have been with Anne St for many years now " all of a sudden decide to write an over the top positive review. Is there any way of verifying that these are real people and not just company from the company itself ?

Brisbane asked on Mar 16, 2015

Answer this

Hi there Brisbane

Firstly, I apologise if you haven't received a positive experience from us. I'd certainly like to have the opportunity to put this right and you can contact me personally on info@annestreetpartners.com.au - attention Brent. I'd actually like to look into any concerns you have.

In terms of posting reviews, every adviser at Anne Street Partners is encouraged to ask for feedback after each appointment as it gives all of the executive team an unbiased look at our service offering. We certainly monitor each review and where the reviewer leaves some details we try to address any concerns on a one-to-one basis. Some reviewers prefer to use a pseudonym, and this can lead to identification issues, so we try to reach out to them using the site. Obviously we love to receive glowing reviews, but we know that with many changes within the organisation this won't be the case every time, so we encourage a realistic view each and every time.

Brent - Anne Street Partners Marketing

I'm real - I just gave an honest answer to the request for a review

Yep, my review is real.

2 things:

1. any investment has some form of inherent risk. Thinking you'll make fifty-hundred percent return in two weeks on a property is ludicrous, its the real world, not blocyard blitz.
2. you do actually need to do some work and thinking for yourself. Do you think if they had some magic formula for making money appear from thin air, that they would be working?