Please note: WPS Financial Services ceased trading in 2012. Reviews relating to financial advice provided by WPS Financial Services should be posted here. Reviews on this page relate to Anne Street Partners only.

• 9 helpful votes

Beware.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2013

Their "financial planners" are essentially trained sales men who are trying to give you the same advice you could probably find on the internet. they hassled me for a long time and did not care about the fact that their strategies were driving me into a loss. not happy with the company at all - would not reccomend to anybody

6 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Anne Street Partners Official

Hi hiuylou, Thank you for taking the time to raise this area of concern. Anne Street Partners appreciates any feedback and takes it seriously. I would like to have the opportunity to address your ... read more »

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

A little concerned

3 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 14, 2015

My husband and I signed up with ASP about 2 years ago. We decided to go down the path of an investment through our super with a SMSF. Currently we are still waiting on the property to settle. We have been contacted by our property agents and people asking for money from us or our super account but 1 year on our money hasn't made anything. This concerns me as in a old super funds it would have been working for us. Rather than costing us.

Our advisor seeks to be out of the office a lot and is hard to contact. Communication seems not to be a high priority which is worrying me as this is our money they are dealing with.

5 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Anne Street Partners Official

Hello A tad concerned I'm sorry this has been your experience. I'm going to investigate this personally for you, so can I get you to email me at info@annestreetpartners.com.au and I will look into... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 question
  • 5 helpful votes
Private message

Rip off company only interested in extracting money

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2015

We trusted these 'people ' and put our money into a regional property with excellent growth and rental returns and even at about 70% of the rent indicated the place is still empty

5 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Anne Street Partners Official

Hello Brisbane Please accept my apologies with your experience. We take your comments very seriously and our client relationship manager would like to address this situation with you as soon as po... read more »

Melbourne

Horrible experience

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2014

We have been with Anne Street for a few years. We were told to purchase a interstate property that we wernt comfortable with but they reassured us that it was the right thing to do.

Since then the property has gone backwards and we cant even get tenants in the property! I completely regret using Anne Street and feel like we were robbed. I would never recommended them to anyone. Their only priority is making money off honest hard working people. They dont care about their clients..

5 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Anne Street Partners Official

Hello Unhappy. Please accept my apologies with your experience and thank you for taking the time to inform us of this concern. Anne Street Partners appreciates any feedback and we take it very seri... read more »

Brisbane

Dodgy Financial Planners!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2012

I would not recommend this company to anyone!!! We paid a lot of money to use their service and they were negligent to us. They applied for our insurances and advised that we were now covered. However, when my husband had an accident and required income protection, we were advised that this never went through even though we had multiple emails assuring us they had applied for these insurances. I would not trust them at all!!! We have been lied to by this company and the customer service after this event has been appalling !

Read - [url removed]

- Worst customer service I have experienced

Adelaide

• 1 comment
  • 4 helpful votes

Not Happy

2 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 02, 2015

Feel very let down, pushed into buying a interstate house which was'nt my first choice. Had to deal with the builders myself after being told I didn't have to do anything . The house took 18 months to build from signing the paperwork. Had two phone calls in Two years since the house was completed and yet I read these reviews and people are being contacted every 6 months. Oh and by the way the house is valued thousands of $$ less than the mortgage.

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Anne Street Partners Official

Hello Not Happy Please accept my apologies with your experience, it's certainly not something we aim for. We do take your situation and concerns seriously and our client relationship manager would... read more »

Tell you what Brett why don't you try contacting me on your phone, oh that's right your company don't do follow up phone calls.

• 1 review
  • 4 helpful votes

Absolutely rubbish

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2013

We chose to go with this company and paid our $650 within an hour of the financial advisor leaving our home. Once our money was approved we were harassed by a minimum of 5 phone calls a day needing endless amounts of personnel information. We then received a text message asking us to attend a meeting. So we tried to call the company and rebook as we both worked that day. Noone returned our calls so we both took a day off to attend and got baby sitting for our 3 children. Only to find out 1 hour before that they made a mistake and it was never really on. So we sacked the company. Now they have had our money for 3 weeks and keep coming up with excuses why our money has not been returned. We are seeking legal advice and going to the papers.

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 3 helpful votes

Thank You! Thank You!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 08, 2013

I would just like to thank Anne Street Partners for their service and support during a very stressful time for me financially. They have some great staff who are willing to go the extra mile to help achieve positive results. I couldn't be happier with their efforts and advice in helping me achieve my goal. Good communication goes a long way and I highly recommend their services. It was so easy! Great people and some key staff are the reason I would highly recommend this company. A sincere thank you to all at Anne Street Partners during this critical time for me. I am very happy and I will keep smiling!!

+ The people, th commitment and their genuine support.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Melbourne

Verified Purchase

Step in the right direction

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

I have been using ASP for 5 years, I am now getting the most out of my income and I am well ahead of the field on my way to retirement and a debt free future.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Anne Street Partners Official

Hi Matt Thank you for taking a moment to review us - it's much appreciated! I'm pleased to hear you're on your way to a brighter future with our help - that's what we're here for. We hope you have ... read more »

Mollymook

Audit process 2017

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2017

Having being with Anne Street Partners for several years now it was a pleasure to have had our auditing completed by Jodie, she was professional, polite and very efficient and made the process the simplest so far. The service provided this year left us feeling confident that everything had been identified, addressed properly and in a very efficient way, Thank you ASP and In particular Jodie and the audit team

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Anne Street Partners Official

Hi Linda, Thank you for taking the time to review the SMSF team for us, it's much appreciated and I know Jodie will certainly be happy to receive it! I'm pleased to hear that you're happy with the... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Purchase

Excellent service with a smile

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2017

We have been using the services of Anne St (formerly WPS) for the last five years. There's been turnover of staff but we've just engaged the services of Emma Hawker as our Mortgage Broker. Emma is extremely efficient, knows her stuff and really tries to help. She is always on-hand for questions and gets the best out of the lenders she approaches. I cannot fault her work ethic and want to thank her for the effort she has gone to in the short period of time we have been dealing with her :)

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Anne Street Partners Official

Hi Jacs, thank you for this review of Emma's service! I'm really pleased to hear that she's been able to help you with your lending needs - she's certainly a pro and I know she works incredibly har... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Great Support

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2017

We have been dealing with Anne St Partners (WPS) for about 10 years now. Throughout that time we have seen numerous Advisers. We are currently seeing Pravesh Daya. Pravesh is extremely professional and thorough in his work. We are currently reviewing our personal status and are over the moon at the ideas that Pravesh has come up with. He and his team have kept us in the loop at all times and provided us with great advice. We look forward to working with Anne St Partners whole team through to the SMSF, Taxation and Legal teams.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Anne Street Partners Official

Hi Kate, thank you for taking the time to send through this review. I'm delighted to hear you're happy with Prav. He's certainly a very thorough and professional adviser - a real asset to our Brisb... read more »

1 of 22 pages

After i pay them off by your halp ,,is my name going to be clear again ?

Aram rashet asked on Jan 17, 2017

Answer this

Hi Aram,

Apologies - what is this in reference to?

Kind regards
Brent

I having been reading through the reviews for Anne St partners ( Financial Planners ) and have found a lot reflect my own experience of basically bad advice. However its incredible how many people who ' have been with Anne St for many years now " all of a sudden decide to write an over the top positive review. Is there any way of verifying that these are real people and not just company from the company itself ?

Brisbane asked on Mar 16, 2015

Answer this

Hi there Brisbane

Firstly, I apologise if you haven't received a positive experience from us. I'd certainly like to have the opportunity to put this right and you can contact me personally on info@annestreetpartners.com.au - attention Brent. I'd actually like to look into any concerns you have.

In terms of posting reviews, every adviser at Anne Street Partners is encouraged to ask for feedback after each appointment as it gives all of the executive team an unbiased look at our service offering. We certainly monitor each review and where the reviewer leaves some details we try to address any concerns on a one-to-one basis. Some reviewers prefer to use a pseudonym, and this can lead to identification issues, so we try to reach out to them using the site. Obviously we love to receive glowing reviews, but we know that with many changes within the organisation this won't be the case every time, so we encourage a realistic view each and every time.

Brent - Anne Street Partners Marketing

I'm real - I just gave an honest answer to the request for a review

Yep, my review is real.

2 things:

1. any investment has some form of inherent risk. Thinking you'll make fifty-hundred percent return in two weeks on a property is ludicrous, its the real world, not blocyard blitz.
2. you do actually need to do some work and thinking for yourself. Do you think if they had some magic formula for making money appear from thin air, that they would be working?