Please note: WPS Financial Services ceased trading in 2012. Reviews relating to financial advice provided by WPS Financial Services should be posted here. Reviews on this page relate to Anne Street Partners only.

• 9 helpful votes

Beware.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2013

Their "financial planners" are essentially trained sales men who are trying to give you the same advice you could probably find on the internet. they hassled me for a long time and did not care about the fact that their strategies were driving me into a loss. not happy with the company at all - would not reccomend to anybody

6 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Anne Street Partners Official

Hi hiuylou, Thank you for taking the time to raise this area of concern. Anne Street Partners appreciates any feedback and takes it seriously. I would like to have the opportunity to address your ... read more »

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

A little concerned

3 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 14, 2015

My husband and I signed up with ASP about 2 years ago. We decided to go down the path of an investment through our super with a SMSF. Currently we are still waiting on the property to settle. We have been contacted by our property agents and people asking for money from us or our super account but 1 year on our money hasn't made anything. This concerns me as in a old super funds it would have been working for us. Rather than costing us.

Our advisor seeks to be out of the office a lot and is hard to contact. Communication seems not to be a high priority which is worrying me as this is our money they are dealing with.

5 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Anne Street Partners Official

Hello A tad concerned I'm sorry this has been your experience. I'm going to investigate this personally for you, so can I get you to email me at info@annestreetpartners.com.au and I will look into... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 question
  • 5 helpful votes
Private message

Rip off company only interested in extracting money

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2015

We trusted these 'people ' and put our money into a regional property with excellent growth and rental returns and even at about 70% of the rent indicated the place is still empty

5 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Anne Street Partners Official

Hello Brisbane Please accept my apologies with your experience. We take your comments very seriously and our client relationship manager would like to address this situation with you as soon as po... read more »

Melbourne

Horrible experience

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2014

We have been with Anne Street for a few years. We were told to purchase a interstate property that we wernt comfortable with but they reassured us that it was the right thing to do.

Since then the property has gone backwards and we cant even get tenants in the property! I completely regret using Anne Street and feel like we were robbed. I would never recommended them to anyone. Their only priority is making money off honest hard working people. They dont care about their clients..

5 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Anne Street Partners Official

Hello Unhappy. Please accept my apologies with your experience and thank you for taking the time to inform us of this concern. Anne Street Partners appreciates any feedback and we take it very seri... read more »

Brisbane

Dodgy Financial Planners!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2012

I would not recommend this company to anyone!!! We paid a lot of money to use their service and they were negligent to us. They applied for our insurances and advised that we were now covered. However, when my husband had an accident and required income protection, we were advised that this never went through even though we had multiple emails assuring us they had applied for these insurances. I would not trust them at all!!! We have been lied to by this company and the customer service after this event has been appalling !

Read - [url removed]

- Worst customer service I have experienced

Adelaide

• 1 comment
  • 4 helpful votes

Not Happy

2 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 02, 2015

Feel very let down, pushed into buying a interstate house which was'nt my first choice. Had to deal with the builders myself after being told I didn't have to do anything . The house took 18 months to build from signing the paperwork. Had two phone calls in Two years since the house was completed and yet I read these reviews and people are being contacted every 6 months. Oh and by the way the house is valued thousands of $$ less than the mortgage.

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Anne Street Partners Official

Hello Not Happy Please accept my apologies with your experience, it's certainly not something we aim for. We do take your situation and concerns seriously and our client relationship manager would... read more »

Tell you what Brett why don't you try contacting me on your phone, oh that's right your company don't do follow up phone calls.

• 1 review
  • 4 helpful votes

Absolutely rubbish

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2013

We chose to go with this company and paid our $650 within an hour of the financial advisor leaving our home. Once our money was approved we were harassed by a minimum of 5 phone calls a day needing endless amounts of personnel information. We then received a text message asking us to attend a meeting. So we tried to call the company and rebook as we both worked that day. Noone returned our calls so we both took a day off to attend and got baby sitting for our 3 children. Only to find out 1 hour before that they made a mistake and it was never really on. So we sacked the company. Now they have had our money for 3 weeks and keep coming up with excuses why our money has not been returned. We are seeking legal advice and going to the papers.

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 3 helpful votes

Thank You! Thank You!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 08, 2013

I would just like to thank Anne Street Partners for their service and support during a very stressful time for me financially. They have some great staff who are willing to go the extra mile to help achieve positive results. I couldn't be happier with their efforts and advice in helping me achieve my goal. Good communication goes a long way and I highly recommend their services. It was so easy! Great people and some key staff are the reason I would highly recommend this company. A sincere thank you to all at Anne Street Partners during this critical time for me. I am very happy and I will keep smiling!!

+ The people, th commitment and their genuine support.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Verified Purchase

Alison Crawford - a great addition to Anne Street Partners

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2016

We are delighted with our Financial Planner - Alison. We followed her to Anne Street partners from her previous employee as we wanted the stability of having the same Financial Planner for some time. Alison understands our needs and is willing to listen to our concerns. She has managed to lower our costs in certain areas and is always striving to ensure our investments are the best for our needs. Also, she is a great lady and someone who is easy to understand when it comes to all things 'financial'.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Anne Street Partners Official

Hi Di and Pete, Thank you for taking the time to post this review about Alison. I'm pleased you have been able to continue working with her as your financial planner. I know she's delighted to reta... read more »

sydney

Verified Purchase

Yang Gao is the best broker ever!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2016

I have to say, the broker Yang Gao who is working in Anne Street Partners is the best broker ever, no one even can compare with him on products/service/follow up and quick action on the case. I been followed him for years, and will continue to use him as my broker for any of my loans. I am so lucky can have him to deal with all my financial request. Highly recommend!!!! He is not only professional, also always provide me the best solution/options based on my current situation and keep me updated all the time. Thank you so much Yang Gao!!!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Anne Street Partners Official

Hi Annie Zhang, thank you for your kind review of Yang and your experiences with using him as your broker. He's certainly very diligent and professional and takes finding the best deal for his clie... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
  • 1 helpful vote

Getting worse

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2015

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Anne Street Partners Official

Hi NH I apologise for the experience you've had and I've raised this with the appropriate team. I've looked into your account and have asked your adviser to contact your directly. You have been as... read more »

Thanks for your response Brent. After submitting my comments above I actually forwarded the email to one of your company directors. He got back to me immediately and we have since been contacted by our new advisor whom we will be meeting in Sept.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Really excited to work with Anne Street Partners

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2015

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Anne Street Partners Official

Hi Rachey9154 Thank you very much for this kind review. I'm very pleased to hear that our Queensland teams have been able to assist you and members of your family. We're here to assist you in a br... read more »

1 of 19 pages

After i pay them off by your halp ,,is my name going to be clear again ?

Aram rashet asked on Jan 17, 2017

Answer this

Hi Aram,

Apologies - what is this in reference to?

Kind regards
Brent

I having been reading through the reviews for Anne St partners ( Financial Planners ) and have found a lot reflect my own experience of basically bad advice. However its incredible how many people who ' have been with Anne St for many years now " all of a sudden decide to write an over the top positive review. Is there any way of verifying that these are real people and not just company from the company itself ?

Brisbane asked on Mar 16, 2015

Answer this

Hi there Brisbane

Firstly, I apologise if you haven't received a positive experience from us. I'd certainly like to have the opportunity to put this right and you can contact me personally on info@annestreetpartners.com.au - attention Brent. I'd actually like to look into any concerns you have.

In terms of posting reviews, every adviser at Anne Street Partners is encouraged to ask for feedback after each appointment as it gives all of the executive team an unbiased look at our service offering. We certainly monitor each review and where the reviewer leaves some details we try to address any concerns on a one-to-one basis. Some reviewers prefer to use a pseudonym, and this can lead to identification issues, so we try to reach out to them using the site. Obviously we love to receive glowing reviews, but we know that with many changes within the organisation this won't be the case every time, so we encourage a realistic view each and every time.

Brent - Anne Street Partners Marketing

I'm real - I just gave an honest answer to the request for a review

Yep, my review is real.

2 things:

1. any investment has some form of inherent risk. Thinking you'll make fifty-hundred percent return in two weeks on a property is ludicrous, its the real world, not blocyard blitz.
2. you do actually need to do some work and thinking for yourself. Do you think if they had some magic formula for making money appear from thin air, that they would be working?