Please note: WPS Financial Services ceased trading in 2012. Reviews relating to financial advice provided by WPS Financial Services should be posted here. Reviews on this page relate to Anne Street Partners only.

Hassel free

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2017

Anne Street partners, The assistance provided in running and their engagement with every aspect associated with SMSF's, has made a tedious job easy.
Advice and accessibility is paramount.

Thankyou
Robert & Annette

Positive and professional organisation

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2017

Thank you Anne Street Partners for your professionalism and outstanding service over the past few years.I would have no hesitation in recommending Anne Street Partners to my friends and family for taxation and accountancy advice.
I have been very satisfied and look forward to continuing my relationship with Anne Street Partners in the future.

Great help

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2017

Running an SMSF means a lot of regulations to comply with, and Jodie and the team at Anne Street Partners make that process really simple for me by regularly checking on compliance with the rules, and letting me know promptly when things need to change. They also do all of our end of year accounts and returns, which makes the whole thing easy for me. Thanks.

Outstanding service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2017

Working with Anne Street Partners and Jodie in particular was fantastic. Jodie kept me informed and ensured I completed everything on time. Her and her team ensured my tax return was done correctly and on time. THANK YOU for your professionalism.

Comments
Anne Street Partners Official

Hi Peter J, thank you for taking a moment to review Jodie and the service she and the wider team has provided you. On behalf of Jodie's State Manager, we're delighted to hear you're happy with your... read more »

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2017

I came to Anne Street Partners to get my super and insurance taken care of. Both Trav and Ellie looked after me and i felt like i was in good hands throughout the entire process.

Highly recommend these guys to anyone looking to get their financial situation taken care of.

Comments
Anne Street Partners Official

Hi Dale C, thank you for this generous review. I'm absolutely delighted to hear that you're happy with both Travis and Ellie's service. You're in great hands. As always, please let them know if yo... read more »

Very happy with Anne Street Partners and our advisor Tracy Dyer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 08, 2017

Tracy has been our advisor for several years. We have always felt comfortable with her advice and happy with the outcome. Trustworthiness in financial advise is most important to us as we have seen friends led in the wrong direction by receiving poor advise. We are very happy clients and feel valued.

Comments
Anne Street Partners Official

Hi Robert, thank you for this review - it's much appreciated. I'll pass your comments onto Tracy, I know she'll be delighted to hear them and that you're happy with the advice she's providing you. ... read more »

Great Financial Advisors - Personable and Professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2017

I recently employed Anne Street Partners and specifically Daniel Fochesato to be my adviser.
Daniel helped me gain a clear understanding of investments and provided a clear strategy for 2017 and beyond.
Daniel is very professional and has a substantial amount of knowledge and experience in financial planning matters.
Thanks again Daniel !! You made things very easy to understand.

Comments
Anne Street Partners Official

Hi Damo, thank you very much for reviewing Daniel and the service he has provided you. I'm really pleased to hear he's helped to lay down the foundations for a great financial approach for this yea... read more »

Retirement

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2017

I would like to thank Yanish for his help and assistance, support and expert knowledge in the past few years with my transition from work into retirement. He is very knowledgeable and always professional.
I would recommend him and Anne Street Partners to anyone in need of financial hep and guidance.

Comments
Anne Street Partners Official

Hi Andrea, thank you for this review of Yanish's service, I appreciate you taking the time to submit this. I'll pass your kind words to Yanish, I know he'll be very happy to receive this! I know he... read more »

Easy SMSF Tax Return

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2017

Thank you Anne St Partners for once again, for completing our SMSF tax return. The process was smooth and straight forward for complete novices such as ourselves. Jodi was extremely helpful with all our questions. I would definitely recommend Anne St partners if you are looking for friendly and professional financial advisors.

Comments
Anne Street Partners Official

Hi PandT, thank you for your review of Jodi and our SMSF team. I'm pleased to hear that they are helping you navigate the world of SMSF - it can be complex! As always, the team is here to help, so ... read more »

16 View Street, Chatswood, N.S.W.

Private message

Verified Purchase

Extremely satisfied! Professional & Supportive help in our SMSF.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 06, 2017

As we entered into Year 2017, my husband, David and I looked back to the past several years (in fact, more than 5 years) that Anne Street Partners Super Solutions Pty Ltd had been looking after our SMSF matters. All these years, we have dealt with Dean Rosario, National Manager of Anne Street Partners Super Solutions. We found Dean to be really accommodating and supportive of any issue or concern we have in regards to our SMSF. His dealings with us has always been professional, helpful & efficient. Nothing is deemed too trivial or small for Dean to assist - we're really happy with his quality service. We hope to continue this business relationship with Dean & Anne Street Partners Super Solutions in years to come.

Comments
Anne Street Partners Official

Hi Rosalind, thank you for this kind review of Dean and the Super Solutions team. It's great to hear from a long-term client, especially when operating an SMSF. I'm delighted to hear that the team'... read more »

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 26, 2017

I would like to thank and recommend Dean Rosario for his guidance, support and expert knowledge when guiding me through the process of managing my SMSF. He has always been available to contact when issues require clarifying and he does so in a professional and timely manner. He has, with the guidance of ASP provided the pathway for my SMSF to be a rich portfolio whilst supporting my investment goals. I could not do this with you.

Comments
Anne Street Partners Official

Hi Brandon, thank you for reviewing Dean in our SMSF team, it's much appreciated. It's great to hear first-hand that he's been able to assist you with this superannuation structure. I'm very please... read more »

Home Loan

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2017

I would like to thank Daxa for setting up my home loan. I was amazed at her service and her professionalism. Daxa is excellent in what she does. I would highly recommend to anyone that needs a loan.

Comments
Anne Street Partners Official

Hi Robert, thank you for your review, that is very kind of you. Daxa is relatively new with Anne Street Partners, so I'm delighted to hear that you're happy with the service you've received. She ta... read more »

1 of 20 pages

After i pay them off by your halp ,,is my name going to be clear again ?

Aram rashet asked on Jan 17, 2017

Answer this

Hi Aram,

Apologies - what is this in reference to?

Kind regards
Brent

I having been reading through the reviews for Anne St partners ( Financial Planners ) and have found a lot reflect my own experience of basically bad advice. However its incredible how many people who ' have been with Anne St for many years now " all of a sudden decide to write an over the top positive review. Is there any way of verifying that these are real people and not just company from the company itself ?

Brisbane asked on Mar 16, 2015

Answer this

Hi there Brisbane

Firstly, I apologise if you haven't received a positive experience from us. I'd certainly like to have the opportunity to put this right and you can contact me personally on info@annestreetpartners.com.au - attention Brent. I'd actually like to look into any concerns you have.

In terms of posting reviews, every adviser at Anne Street Partners is encouraged to ask for feedback after each appointment as it gives all of the executive team an unbiased look at our service offering. We certainly monitor each review and where the reviewer leaves some details we try to address any concerns on a one-to-one basis. Some reviewers prefer to use a pseudonym, and this can lead to identification issues, so we try to reach out to them using the site. Obviously we love to receive glowing reviews, but we know that with many changes within the organisation this won't be the case every time, so we encourage a realistic view each and every time.

Brent - Anne Street Partners Marketing

I'm real - I just gave an honest answer to the request for a review

Yep, my review is real.

2 things:

1. any investment has some form of inherent risk. Thinking you'll make fifty-hundred percent return in two weeks on a property is ludicrous, its the real world, not blocyard blitz.
2. you do actually need to do some work and thinking for yourself. Do you think if they had some magic formula for making money appear from thin air, that they would be working?