Pickup, storage and Return

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2017

Move was from 3 bedroom home into storage then on completion of house painting all the goods in storage were returned to the property.
Excellent service by highly professional staff and I can honestly highly recommend them all.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 02, 2017

Excellent company. Highly recommend. Bindy was very accommodating and wonderful to deal with. We will certainly be using Ashtons Removals again.

Tamborine Mountain, Qld

Private message

The Best Ones Around

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2017

We have just moved and we didn't hesitate in calling Ashtons to re-locate us. We've used them three times now and each time we've had nothing but praise for them. From the office staff to the packers to the moving men, all were friendly and professional. We had a big move from a three bedroom unit to a house, which involved going up and down in a lift and then a drive up the side of a mountain. All was done within the time quoted and without any problems. The care they take to wrap and protect the furniture is amazing. . They don't come cheap but we have learned from experience that you really do get what you pay for. If we move again they are the people we will call.

Verified Purchase

I'm a perfectionist and even this impressed me

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2017

We moved a 6 bed 3 bath acreage home with lots of big pieces of heavy furniture. I'm a perfectionist and not easily impressed but this team was so good I requested them again for our next move. Moving is highly stressful but the team were efficient and friendly, making an enormous task achievable.

Awesome company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2017

From the quote to the move, I cannot fault these guys. This is our second time we used them. They were all so happy efficient and helpful, even singing on the job. Nothing was too much trouble - helped us move from large house to small townhouse with a sense of humour which made us smile. Thank you again to the 3 removalists - you were the best! We will definitely be using Ashtons again.

Gold coast

• 1 review
  • 1 question
  • 2 answers
Private message

Fantastic Company to work with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2017

Couldn't fault them in anything, fantastic service, communication - they went out of there way to help. Highly recommend anytime. Moved 4 bedroom house into storage (meant for 4 months) - 10 months later we finally got into our new house. These guys were just fantastic, allowed access to add and remove stuff as we required. Always had a smile on there faces and there can do attitude was great. We we finally came to move OMG these guys rock - turned up at the ungodly hour I asked for smiles on there faces, singing and moved everything without a hitch. Even helped upright some of the bigger kit set furniture once it was made. If we ever move again, or I have family that move these are the only guys I will ever use again :)

Highly recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 11, 2017

Very professional and personable team from the quoting to the actual moving, punctual and time efficient. Have used them before and highly recommend them.

Verified Purchase

Careful, talented, polite and professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 02, 2017

The Ashton's team was really impressive from start to finish, including the original quote, liaison with the office staff throughout and having any questions answered. It was also a bit of a complex move, from an 11 room house in Southport to a smaller place on the north of the Gold Coast, and there were a number of items including a piano that needed to be separately transported to a different address in Sydney. Despite the challenges presented in finding a way to remove the piano and a very large fridge around a swimming pool with tightly enc losed fencing, and then later finding a way to get that very large fridge through a very small doorway into our new residence, the removal crew kept a level head and demonstrated a variety of skills, flexible and creative thinking and got the job done on time. They were friendly and helpful and most importantly, did the job so carefully that there was not a single problem. We are genuinely impressed and grateful for the local move, and we have been sent photos of the piano in its new Sydney home, delivered safe and well!

Professional

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 02, 2017

I followed the recommended advice and chose Ashtons Removals to cater my needs. From the initial assessment and quote to the eventual uplift of my 2 bedroom apartment (which felt more like 10 bedrooms and 6 living areas), Ashtons' team were prompt, efficient and professional. The only thing to be said is that I will be using them again should the need arise again in the future.

Verified Purchase

Ashtons, you made it easy.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 25, 2017

I had a three bedroom plus garden tools etc.move from the Gold Coast to Brisbane, From the word go it was made so easy for me. The Lady who came to my home to give me a quote would have to be one of the nicest people I have come across. The staff member who handled my file was so obliging and helpful. Also the person who arranged the pick up of the empty cartons, no problems at all. Right down to the guys who packed and unpacked, just so friendly and helpful and perfect timing. Because of my situation, the Manager helped me so much. I cannot thank her enough. Also thanks to all the staff. I can honestly recommend Ashtons to anyone having to move.

Highly recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2017

Fantastic service, the guys were very efficient. Made our move so much easier. We will definitely be using Ashtons for any future moves.
Job well done..

1 of 9 pages

how much is the average monthly storage fees charged by removalist if you have to store before they deliver to new address?

Fela Duce asked on Jul 04, 2015

Answer this

Sorry, can't really answer this question as it depends on how much you have to store. Great company though, and would recommend them to anyone.

Gee sounds like an ad

Good afternoon Fela. Grace is correct in advising that the storage rates depend on the volume of goods that you have to be stored with us. As you are aware, we store goods in modules and our storage rates depend on how many of these modules a client uses, but so that you know, for the first module we charge $25.00 per week and for each additional module it's an extra $20.00 per week. Therefore, if you had 5 modules of goods in store the weekly storage charges would be $105.00 per week - so for a four week month you'd be paying $420.00 and for a five week month you would be paying $525.00. We do only charge for the storage up to the date that the goods are delivered so if you've paid your storage in advance, any applicable refund would be paid back to you following delivery. I hope this helps but if you'd like more information please call the office on 07 5527 9700. Thank you.