Western Australia

Alesis Controller review for studio

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 24, 2017

I work for Dream Studios and overall this product is good if your recording clients are not requiring anything particularly special given that the price point for this product at AudioBuy has a list price in the lower $300 range. I purchased this controller from AudioBuy more as a backup device , the controller was delivered to our studios within a reasonable and pre-scheduled timeframe. One issue is that we needed to buy a $2 adaptor for our wall but everything else about the Audiobuy website and ordering process was straight forward and fully trackable. When the fedex van arrived our building's dog almost attacked the fedex driver , there must be something about their uniform which dogs find threatening. Luckily the package was not damaged by our dog in the process! I don't think AudioBuy are selling these anymore as they told us we were purchasing one of few remaining stock and they are being phased out by Alesis. I'm reviewing AudioBuy as 4/5 stars because of the power adaptor issue.

Verified Purchase

Guitar pedal review....my first order of two from AudioBuy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2017

The TRex mudhoney was used by the other guitarist in my band , I started to develope a tragic case of envy and he , because they're quite expensive , wouldn't let me borrow it and I couldn't afford one until I saw the price on the audiobuy website. A few months later i'm still really liking the simple front controls , great sound and rock solid build since i've dropped it from reasonable heights too many times now. Sam the other guiarist in our band paid a few hundred dollars for his mudhoney from another seller , i paid alot less for the pedal so now he can be the jealous one! I have not shopped for anything from Audiobuy before so i can only review this pedal as my first experience. I paid for the pedal at the beginning of this year and have since been gigging with it and wasn't going to leave a review but ive recently been in contact with audiobuy for something else since and thought they deserve a good review before making another order. After a few weeks of using this pedal i thought i'd need warranty repair because it wouldn't turn on so i contacted audiobuy to get the pedal replaced. They told me a postal truck would come by my address within two days to pickup the pedal but later on i realised my power supply board was defective and when i changed the power supply the pedal lit up again which was a relief. I haven't needed a warranty replacement on this pedal yet but i think if there were any problems i'd be covered which is the main reason i'm buying from them again for a substantially larger ticket item. The trex mudhoney pedal gives me exactly the right tone i need and me and my guitarist can dial in identical tones which sounds great on stage , when my next order arrives from Audiobuy (Digitech freqout) i'll be placing another review. A++

Verified Purchase

Ibanez JEM Steve Vai Guitar...Signed , sealed and delivered!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2017

I've been trying to order in a JEM 7 string guitar for weeks but spending over $7000 at Allans was $2000 above my budget so I explored buying the same guitar from overseas stores. While surfing the internet I saw the price on Audiobuy and their customer ratings were positive so i contacted them to obtain the best possible price for the Ibanez JEM7 string. I paid close to $4600 Australian Dollars all in all and Katie , who is now my sales go to girl by the way , emailed me with the grand total price and i made the order that night on the Audiobu y Australia website.

The next day I was talking to Allans about a separate smaller ticket item (Novation DJ) and during this time they told me to file a bank chargeback and visit this website to post a review about AudioBuy for some reason. Allans made me worried about my order I just made with Audiobuy so i emailed Katie to make sure everything was ok and when i'd be getting my Fedex tracking records.

Two days later i was phoned by Katie who explained that my parcel was with fedex and at the border going through a longer than usual import process , for some reason the type of wood in the guitar I ordered needed to be screened by customs officials before release. This was a relief because up until that time i thought there maybe a serious issue from what Allans had told me. Audiobuy gave me the customs number to call to ask about the delivery and during the phone call i was told my guitar was on their van for delivery and marked priority...i don't know if Katie organised fedex to prioritise my delivery but she definately went out of her way to have my needs met. I received my guitar in pristine condition and have decided to visit this review website to highly endorse the Audiobuy website for their great service and AMAZING price for the Steve Vai guitar now in my possession. I've ordered from other online websites before and either receive good service or good prices but rarely both. Katie is a really friendly girl and helped fix the Fedex wood issue. This is becoming quite a long review because i'm very passionate about my music and have discovered alot about the music industry in Australia especially how pricing works and what happens when buying online and asking other Australian stores to price match. I'm surprised by the advice given by Allans after I told their staff about my order with AudioBuy.

Before i run the risk of ranting on , my rating could not really be better and i'm going to go and play my Jem some more , thankyou so much Katie!

Bowen Hills

EHX Pitch Fork Pedal and AudioBuy Review , best price in Australia

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 18, 2017

Shopping around Australia for EHX pedals I could not believe the price of this unit advertised in Australian stores compared to the SAME EXACT PEDAL listed on USA stores for half the price. The best prices I could find for this particular Electro Harmonix pedal were from AudioBuy and TurraMusic , the delivered price did vary between these 2 stores but because I usually buy from TurraMusic I contacted them to price match the delivered price advertised on the AudioBuy.com.au website - they told me they couldn't lower the price any further and tha t the pedal being sold at AudioBuy was not "legitimate". I've never heard of counterfeit EHX pedals being sold anywhere , I got in touch with Katie at AudioBuy and asked if they sell counterfeit electro-harmonix pedals , best to check. AudioBuy showed me their online reviews for the EHX pedals they've sold and my scepticism was put to rest so i could order at the lower price from audiobuy and receive the legitimate product. I made the order with Katie/audiobuy and saved about $75AUD in total , i'm VERY satisfied with the price I paid. The order itself was shipped to me using FEDEX which was included in the price and took exactly 3 days to be delivered to me after my Visa card account was billed. I've already read reviews online about this company and i'm very happy to recommend the Audiobuy business to the online community. My rep Katie at Audiobuy emailed me after the item shipped that i could contact her for discounts if I need anything else so i'll be taking her up on this offer most definitely.

Banyo

Verified Purchase

AudioBuy pedals for Australian street band

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 17, 2017

In early March me and my bandmates , the Banyo music boys as we're commonly known needed an upgrade for our pedalboard coz we were beginning to sound awful after our main guitar pedal broke down in a rained out performance. Even between the three of us on our limited budget we needed to buy a bunch of guitar pedals at the best price and shopped around beforehand for a few weeks getting quotes here and there before we found AudioBuy website - their price quote was ALOT lower than any other Australian retailer so we ended up buying from the Audio Buy.com.au website , they also call themselves AudioShop. Us 3 got the pedals mid march about 1 week after buying them online and they all work really well. I'm personally stoked that i've found a local online retailer which can help us save cash for our guitar toys. I'm not sure if my mates will be buying from Audiobuy for themselves and their solo projects but I definately will be. My review is perfect thankyou for the great price audiobuys i'll be back soon.

TC Helicon pedal review from AudioBuy Australia

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 14, 2017

The AudioBuy.com.au website was the only stockist of this pedal in Australia , it's a brand new one and i've had my eyes on it for the last few months but wasn't able to find it online until i did another google search and the audiobuy.com.au webshop appeared at the top. My card was billed after a few days along with the tracking number showing up in my inbox at around the same time. The shipping was slower than what i expected but my new toy got here safely and working 100%. I don't know why the audiobuy website was the only stockist of this p edal but im glad my first time using them was a good experience - i dont have any plans to buy more music gear for at least a while until my gigging around provides a bit of money. When I do have the cash available im sure i'll return to the audiobuy shop. Overall i'd rate these guys a 5 despite the shipping being quite slow , they made up for it with really attentive and fast customer service and putting me at ease right from the beginning since i'd never shopped with them before.

Great warranty and post sale service from the Audiobuy shop

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 11, 2017

My first time using audiobuy australia was not totally smooth but they pulled through for me. I must say their warranty and after sales care is very good and im very confident in buying from them again for a more expensive item. My first order was a cheap EHX pedal which shipped quickly but when i received it the pedal wouldn't power on so i contacted AudioBuy. They offer a 1 year warranty and i was well within my time period for this , Audiobuy emailed me back and said they'd ship me another one and have the defective one i just received picke d up by auspost (Australia post)...i got another pedal after 4 days which actually worked so overall the buying experience from audiobuy was a very good one and id tell others in my opinion to use this shop as they'll cover you if there are any problems. my next order will probably be a cheapish ESP or Fender guitar and i look forward to writing a review about this order when and if i make it. Thankyou!

Ibanez Art Star Guitar Arrived This Morning

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2017

Surh reactive load works well in our studio

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 08, 2017

We operate a small recording studio and came across the AudioBuy.com.au domain when trying to find a Suhr amp accessory which is way over priced in Australia. Audiobuy came up on the top of Google results and my accountant used our sessions card to checkout the item after confirming it was in stock. I expected the tracking number on the same day but these details came through after 3 days , the item arrived just earlier and it's now being gigged with in our recording sessions and it's really very helpful and of the highest quality. We intend on using AudioBuy for many future accessories for our studios and hope they keep their prices low for us.

My new and rare Lindy pickups just arrived thankyou AudioBuy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 07, 2017

this is a review of audiobuy which i used recently to buy a rare Lindy Fralin Blues Special Tele Pickup set. Before buying this i asked for pictures and all serial numbers available but they said this was not possible so i just got pictures of the pickupi ended up buying. It was 2 days before i got my tracking details and i followed the package on its way to me for about 1 week before it showed up and i was very happy when I got it and still am although i'm having trouble finding the right guitar tone with my pedalboards....anyway i would highly recommend using Audiobuy to buy guitars and probably anything else they sell.

Teenage OP1 arrived , best price in Australia!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 06, 2017

My new Teenage OP1 just arrived and i'm very happy with it , they were backordered for 3 long weeks but i got the first one that arrived back in stock and Paul kept me in the loop during the whole waiting time. Thanks so much Audiobuy!

Just got my CIOKS power supply from AudioBuy

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 06, 2017

I read up about the power supply from CIOKS to power my guitar pedals and found AudioBuy after a google search. I'd never used AudioBuy before but the low price and quick response I got made me push ahead with the order. After I paid AudioBuy i got worried for 2 days that I'd been scammed because i didn't get a tracking number but i got my Fedex tracking at the end of the second day after ordering and they delivered really fast. The only problem was the power plug i got was USA because the item was shipped from the USA so I needed to buy a $2 adaptor - aside from this i'd give AudioBuy a perfect score of 5/5.

1 of 2 pages