Review rating:

Great for our climate at Yeppoon.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 13, 2016

We have just brought 3 Ausclimate dehumidifiers which arrived in 24hrs after placing order. We saw them out our daughter in laws house and thought how good they worked. We use them through out the rooms and wardrobes and linen cupboards in our house, we were continually buying moisture absorber refills.The after sale service was prompt and good.

Great for humidity

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2016

I brought the small machine WDH-210HA from ausclimate and it arrived with 24 hours of placing my order. My walls everyday dripped moisture as we live on the beach at the sunny coast and this has been amazing. My cupboards were always wet and the mould issue became a health issue it since running this machine I have alleviated most of these problems and my kids are not feeling as sick. My son is a asthmatic which is also great for him and his breathing. Would highly recommend this machine. Actually brought the bigger one as well for the second level of the house to run both at the same time

Wentworth Falls

• 1 question
  • 1 answer
Private message

Best purchase I have made in a long time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 19, 2015

A week ago my AusClimate WDH-210HA-12R was delivered and put straight to work. Firstly in my bedroom, which was quite damp and mould was accumulating on the windows, indicating I had a problem. After using for 2 days to dry out the room, the air smelt so much better and my respiratory problems have virtually disappeared after only 1 week. It is extremely quiet when running, and I love the gauge which I also purchased, which tells me the temperature and level of humidity in the room. You have complete control of the environment within the room. Next job was to dry out the room with most of my books, which were going mouldy!! Again, air smells so much better and much water was extracted from that room.

I appreciated the fast response from the company to my query email sent on a Saturday. I was called that day and we discussed the suitability of the model for my situation. Great service. I had read reviews of many other makes and models and am so glad I purchased mine from AusClimate and would not hesitate to recommend them to my friends. All I say to myself is, What took me so long.

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

I love my dehumidifier, it's fantastic!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2014

+ It's very reliable, quiet, easy to operate and so super cheap to run.

Sydney

• 1 comment
  • 4 helpful votes

excellent product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2014

Bought this model dehumidifier as we were having problems with moisture build up in our bedroom.Having never used a dehumidifier before, I didn't know what to expect.However after using it for several days now it has proven to be very effective.Another selling point was the price, as Ausclimate was offering up to 30% summer saving discount, and free delivery. I only wished I had known about these products years ago, the people at Ausclimate were most helpful.I would certainly recommend this product to anyone who has moisture/mould problems. You won't be disappointed.

+ effectiveness, price,

• 1 answer
  • 3 helpful votes
Private message

This little device has improved my sleep and health!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 02, 2014

I bought the WDH-210-HB-12R dehumidifier online from AusClimate on Sunday morning and it arrived by courier (free delivery) on Monday afternoon!! It has been great, in 24 hours the water tank was full, and my previously damp bedroom felt fresh and dry. It has made my bedroom much more conducive to sleep, I can breathe better, and my clothes are staying fresh and free from mildew.

+ Great product, great price, super fast delivery!!!

Lockhart

• 2 answers
  • 2 helpful votes

Perfect for Bathroom

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 18, 2014

I had never heard about dehumidifiers until it was recommended to me for our mould problems. I contacted the people at Ausclimate direct and they were so helpful and advised which model best suited us. They were genuinely interested and even rang me after to see how it was going. I live in a rural area and the bathroom is on the south side of the house where there a lot of trees and not getting much light. We have been having a big problem with mould for years and have been constantly treating and cleaning the walls and ceiling. The dehumidi fier is fantastic and honestly the best thing ever and I only wish we knew about this years ago. At first it pulled out litres and litres of water and then it settled down to about 500ml per day during winter. We leave it on all the time in winter and so cheap to run. The mould has gone! I can't believe that it has really gone and no more cleaning. We don't have to worry about the children being around mould as well.

+ It really works and is very cheap to run. It turns itself off when the water is full so it doesn't matter if you forget it.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

How heavy is the unit and does it have a handle and wheels to enable easy moving? I notice one review said they bought online with delivery the next day. I live in Wentworth Falls, Blue Mountains. What would the delivery cost be? Does it have to stand a while to settle down after the trip up here or can it be set to work almost straightaway? I note the retail price is $329. Correct? or is there a better price?

Barb Bessant asked on Feb 28, 2015

Answer this

Hi Barb,
I estimate it weighs around 5 kilos. I set mine up pretty much as soon as it arrived and there was no problem. It is easy to roll around to different positions as required.
You would need to check with Ausclimate re delivery costs, I can't remember what they were.
I think I paid $ 329 for mine, it sounds reasonable. At the time I bought Ausclimate had the best price, but you could google the product with model number and see if you can find a better price.
Hope this helps,
Regards,
Kaia

Thanks Kaia, I did get a reduction because of the end-of-summer sale, plus free delivery. It is on its way and will arrive today. I have found my contacts with the company (Alan) very satisfactory and I am looking forward to putting it to work today. Barb.

Product Details