Review rating:

Sydney

Date Purchased: Feb 2017

The bomb diggity

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 25, 2017

This thing is great, pulled buckets water out of one room just the first day. Got it to help with dampness and mould problems on our ground floor apartment and so far it's doing a crazy good job. Ordered direct from the Ausclimate website and it arrived in 2 days. Don't bother with the other brands, this is the one you should get.

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Dec 2016

So Happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2016

Have had my Ausclimate dehumidifier WDH-716DE for 2 weeks now- so happy I purchased this- in the past I had mould issues, but when I see the amount of water extracted I know the days of cleaning up the mould are over. The machine is very portable and has an acceptable purr- I hardly hear it. Alan has been fabulous with pre and after sales tips- in fact, this company gives the good old fashioned promptness and service- such a pleasure dealing with them. Now my son wants one for his home- he knows how happy I am with mine.

Mia v.d.s

Date Purchased: Mar 2016

5 Stars for the product and for Russell

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 29, 2016

Russell is the most exceptional Sales Manager my partner and I has ever dealt with. Our small rental property has high humidity and has persistent presence dust in which we consulted Russell with our problem. He recommended products based on our situation and even swayed us away from purchasing the more expensive units as he deemed it wouldn't serve our purpose and would be a waste of money. We eventually ordered two products from Russell as per his recommendation, an Ausclimate Dehumidifier and a Winix Air Purifier to which we are both highly satisfied with the results.

We saw his recommendation not only as very professional but he conducted himself in a highly ethnical manner, something that is rarely seen in businesses these days.

Verified Purchase

Should have done bought one long ago....

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 22, 2016

Just purchased a Medium Ausclimate dehumidifier. We live in a very high rainfall area in the Qld northern tropics and it has made a big difference in drying the house out and also drying clothes. The service was excellent - very prompt delivery and helpful information. Highly recommend this company.

Gosford

• 1 review

Verified Purchase

The best product I purchased ever!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2016

Since moved to central coast, the mould the smelly rooms became my biggest headache cause I have never experience this. I almost give up this house and plan to move to some dry places until I got this dehumidifier. It works amazing, fixed all the problems in winter time. Couldn't love it more!

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Melbourne

• 1 comment
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Best product ! Best service !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2016

This company provides the best customer service. My initial phone enquiry was a delight as consultant was genuinely interested in finding the right product for ME. When DH arrived on a Friday it did not work! Rang company Sat morn. and unbelievably was answered. A replacement was sent first thing Mon. This one works brilliantly. I love it. I initially bought DH as my doggies have continual ear infections due to high humidity...(especially overnight)....it appears to help and I am able to control humidity levels in my home. The additional hygrometer is wonderful as it allows me to know when humidity levels are rising! Does dry the laundry overnight too!!!!! Highly recommend this company and product.

Skeptic no more

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 04, 2016

Any product with purely 5 star ratings should raise an eyebrow, but this really seems to be a decent product. I have a humidity problem and chose the medium size model from Ausclimate. After about 6 weeks of running non-stop it is definitely pulling its weight. I have a standard 3 bedroom home and considered a larger model but this one does the job. It is quieter than I expected, although not silent by any stretch (Can watch TV without interruption while it runs) and it collects buckets of water on wetter days. Overall very happy, but note power cord is a little bit short.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Sydney

• 1 answer
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Purchase

Great product. Improved mould problem and smell

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2016

I bought this to deal with a really damp and mouldy house. It worked really well! House doesn't smell anymore! Controls are easy to use and wheeling it around made it easy to move from room to room. I run it at 50% humidity and it does the job well. Really happy with purchase.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Fantastic Product with excellent Customer Service to match

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 01, 2016

I used a medium in the house I am renting and the amount of moisture that it collected was astounding. I was a bit unsure of the product at first not knowing if it would help or not and now it is one of my favourite household items. The customer service from my initial call, to dispatching my order and following up on how the product is going for me is second no none. If only a lot of other business excelled at customer service like Ausclimate does. Thanks guys, I will be sure to be putting in more orders in the future.

Great Machines and top Customer service to boot

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 31, 2016

We bought three of these to use in our business and home and they work really well. On the flat out setting they seem to drag a lot of moisture out of the room and you can feel it when you walk in there. One of them had an issue with the electronics and Russell replaced it FOC even through it was out of the warranty period. Great job guys.

1 of 3 pages

I have the medium model wdh-716de-20 how do i operate it please

lee m asked on Dec 18, 2016

Answer this

Ours came with operating instructions from the supplier Ausclimate. It is easy to set up & operate but best refer to these instructions. If you don't have them, I would contact Ausclimate - www.ausclimate.com.au

Google with provide your answer.
PDF download of operating instructions.
They are pretty simple though, pretty much plug and go.

Hi Lee
Yes, David and Andrew are correct. Our dehumidifiers are quite easy to operate.
If you would like to email me at allan@ausclimate.com.au or call me toll free on 1800 122100 I can provide you with a user manual and operating tips.
The operating tips is a handy guide to getting the best results from your dehumidifier. This can also be found on our website: http://www.ausclimate.com.au/files/ausclimate_operatingtips.pdf
Kind regards
Allan Bryan
Ausclimate

How do I empty water for model DH4120?

mandy asked on Nov 30, 2015

Answer this

Turn the unit off and wait for about 2 minutes for all the water to drain out of the internal hoses into the tank at the front of the unit. (if you turn it off and straight away slide the tank out then water will leak onto the floor.) If you are facing the front of the unit, there are 2 sections on the front/sides about halfway down the unit that you hold onto and gently pull the tank out towards you. It should slide out pretty easily. When you go to slide it back in, make sure that the little bit of plastic inside the tank at the top is facing the right direction - if it isn't then the tank won't slide back in.

So, where might one purchase this device? I can't find any links to stores anywhere.

nick.white.7543 asked on Jun 26, 2013

Answer this

I've bought one as well. Works well. http://www.ausclimate.com.au/

Product Details