Buy the Best forget the rest !!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2015

The most beautiful Australian Made and owned products, My children love the quilts, both Summer and Winter they are used all year. They don't have that chemical smell that other quilts have, Just pure clean Aussie wool !!!
Thank you for a terrific product.

Delegate, New South Wales

• 2 helpful votes

Verified Purchase

Luxurious.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2015

We have a King 3 and absolutely love it. Dont know why we would ever buy another down and feather quilt again. Great service. Great quality. Thank you. And Aussie owned and made. What more could you want.

Penrith

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Great Product, Great Service,

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 17, 2015

I am very pleased with the 4/2quilts and under blankets that I purchased from Aussie Wool Quilts for home and the motorhome.The quality and service is excellent, great turn around time from ordering to delivery.Would highly recommend this great Australian Company.
Thanks Aussie Wool Quilts

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Wow, am very happy with our new quilt.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2015

We ordered a Queen size, 4 blanket equivalent, woollen doona. It arrived at our door in 3 days, packed so beautifully with invoice and a handwritten note. It is exactly what we wanted and so beautifully made. We were also very happy to be able to buy from a local Victorian business. Very happy customers. Thankyou.

snug as a bug in a rug

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 08, 2015

I am so happy both with the quilt and pillow that arrived from Aussie Wool Quilts Boort last week.
[Name removed] was so helpful when I was dithering about whether I should get a 2 or 3 weight quilt, and suggested
I could have a duo turning it over as the weather changes.

The quality of both the pillow and quilt is excellent and both the cat and I are now as "snug as a bug in a rug"
all night.

Thanks Aussie Wool Quilts!

Best doonas Eva!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2015

Have had these doonas since my childhood, now I buy them for my kids the warmest and best quality doonas on the market, love love love them:)

Excellent Product. Wonderful customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 17, 2015

Beautiful product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2015

I have bought 2 products from Boort Aussie Quilts (a queen and a single) and they have been beautiful. The queen we bought a few years ago now and it has been a great investment as it is still so warm and cosy. Both have been the 4 blanket thickness and have been lovely for a house with no bedroom heating!
Could not recommend Marilyn's customer service enough, lovely people. They are obviously more expensive than what you find in the shops but very much worth it for the quality and longevity.
Thanks again Aussie Wool Quilts Boort.

Very happy with this product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 02, 2014

Delivery was quick and without any issues. We are very happy with the service and the product. We love our quilt!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Exceptional Service and Products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2014

After searching the local stores and my usual online ones for a good quality Woollen Super King Doona that wasn't going to break the bank and having no luck I stumbled across the Aussie Wool Quilts Boort site. After checking out the site I noticed that they didn't have any prices for a Super King Doona but did state that they custom made products. I picked up the phone and rang them and was blown away with the friendly service I was given. I was advised straight away that yes they could make me a Super King Doona and I was put onto Marilyn w ho proceeded to explain to me the process that goes into making their products. I was very impressed and purchased on the spot a 3 blanket Super King Doona, King under blanket and two woollen pillows. I paid by direct payment on the same day (Thursday) and was rapt to receive an email on the Friday to advise that they would be sending my order in two lots at no extra cost to me as they had my pillows and under blanket ready to ship on the Monday morning, but were still making my doona. My first order arrived on the following Tuesday and was followed on the Friday by my Doona after once again receiving an email advising it was enroute. The speed, efficiency and quality of the products has been outstanding. We are loving our new bedding and can't thank Marilyn and the team enough for their wonderful service and attention to detail. We will definitely be purchasing from you again. Many Thanks, Kylie

+ Exceptional quality Australian made products at really affordable prices.

No praise is too high

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 12, 2014

I spent an afternoon traipsing around looking for a king single quilt. "Nobody makes them," I was told by two department stores. Then I discovered Aussie Wool Quilts online. Not only do they make KS quilts, but they offer a variety of thicknesses. I chose a machine-washable, 3-blanket quilt and it was delivered to my door within two days. The quilt is warm enough even for a Canberra winter, where the nights are regularly below zero. It's beautifully made and not too heavy. I ask myself, "How could it be better?" - and I have no answer.

Woolly quilt with WOW factor.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2014

I have just had my new wool quilt delivered and couldn’t be happier with it. It is warm, soft, cosy, snuggly, lightweight and perfect for these chilly winter nights. Excellent customer service with ‘ewe’ at the centre. Great price and prompt delivery too. I am spreading the word. Great to support local Aussie farmers with an awesome Aussie product. Highly recommended.

+ natural, quality, cosy, lightweight, warm, service, locally made, supporting aussie farmers,

4 of 6 pages

Hi, i have to replace my family's very old wool quilts, reluctantly, as they seem to have lost some effectiveness. I live in Brisbane, it is mostly warm and humid but winter nights can get down to 10' and occasionally lower, and we have to add a blanket over the quilt, but autumn & spring min around 12 - 15 , and in summer we fold them away. What do you think would suit us? I like to snuggle up to my chin! What is better..washable or dry clean? Casaberth

Casaberth asked on Apr 21, 2017

A 2 blanket quilt will be fine

What quilt is best for freezing cold nights in Tasmania?

julie asked on Jan 29, 2017

Answer this

I have the 2 for hubby and 3 for me. We're in Melbourne and sleep with the window open every night. We don't get really really cold I think the coldest night is around 1-2 degrees. I can honestly say I'm toasted with the 3. I am 48 so probably a few hot flushes help...
If you're a really cold person then get the 4 but they are they warmest quilt ever.

I have purchased the 2blanket queen quilt for myself and son
and the 3blanket for my daughter. The 2b are perfect however my daughter tells me that the 3b is super super warm so that sometimes she is too hot. Would guarantee these quilts any day. Would stick with the 2b .

Hi all, I have a wool doona 500 GSM and i wake up with fibres everywhere! Have you experienced this with these?

Winnie asked on Jul 23, 2016

Answer this

Hi Winnie, we had the same problem with a Bambi wool doona purchased at Forty winks and brought it back. They said it must be a manufacturing problem. I think it could be a health risk.

See all 5 questions about Aussie Wool Quilts Boort