Excellent option for me

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

I've used the locker 5 or 6 times now and it's a great for more. It's at the supermarket where I shop everyday and means that I don't have to wait until Saturday to pick up parcels from the post office!
Love it

Melbourne

Private message

Horrible Company & Policies!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

Australia Post is unfairly taking advantage of their size and power in the postal industry. It is negatively affecting almost every Australian in some way.

I run a business that relies on the spread of Auspost's delivery network. So I'm quite literally stuck with them, very unhappily!

I'm on a high volume contract using the eParcel service and cannot believe that Australia Post REFUSE to take responsibility for parcels when they are Lost in transit, damaged or stolen within the postal system!

For example; several weeks ago i shipped a
box to QLD.
It was scanned at pickup, scanned at several places along the way to QLD, but never makes it to the customers door.
When an enquiry was lodged and processed by AUspost, the parcel was deemed lost in transit. (LIT).
I was still charged for the service (around $20 shipping) and lost the product itself ($109).

When I complained about this, they merely said, "our contract states we don't need to take responsibility for our staff losing your parcels, thanks for choosing Auspost" (paraphrased)

I find it quite strange that Australia Post can state in their contracts that they are not responsible when their own staff lose (steal) parcels within the network.

They have managed to legalise theft within the postal system.

I cannot wait until other couriers reach the spread of Auspost.

I have already moved a great deal of my shipments to FASTWAY COURIERS, who offer insurance and guarantees, such as refunding shipping costs if parcel goes missing AS STANDARD!
The way it should be!

Australia Post is an embarrassment to Australia.

I highly recommend anybody looking for a courier to look elsewhere!

Terrible..

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

This is my first time writing a review..

I live in Waterloo, NSW, and the parcel was departed from Campbellfield, VIC.
BTW, now it's in Welshpool, WA, at the moment.

Hahahahahahahaha. Ridiculous.
I bet this is the world worst delivery system.

Albany

• 3 answers
  • 8 helpful votes

Getting worse

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2017

Living in a small country town, I rely on the post to receive items. Over the last year the service has become an abomination. Item have either failed to arrive or are weeks later than normal. What is happening with the service and why?

Postman leaves card - does not try to deliver parcel

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2017

Twice in one week the postman has just left a card without ringing the doorbell. I have a witness who saw the postman walk up to the door without the parcel and just leave a card. Both times I was in the house. The local delivery office refused to redeliver and I had to go to the post office to collect. If they carry on like this they will go out of business and will deserve to.

unfortunately gift has never been received

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2017

posted a parcel from the q centre to nz, on 8.06.2017. gift not received. very disappointed. never happened before.better to get a kiwi flying home to post it in nz for $5.00.

Good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2017

A good posting I like it every time I have received my item on the exact time which I appreciate

Private message

sent parcel to wrong address

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

I ordered a printer on ebay, seller sent item through Australia Post, but Australia post sent parcel to wrong place, someone else signed the parcel.
The parcel should to be delivery at Sydney CBD, but on tracking detail it shows someone in ALEXANDRIA NSW signed the parcel.

Could Australia post give a call to receiver before item delivery to receiver's place, or makesure the person is right person rather than just leave item somewhere else?

What a joke

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

Went to send important documents overseas i have a short time frame thinking I paid express been a week still showing it's elsewhere, I call up to ask they start asking other stupid questions the point is I paid express so should be there in four days. What a joke.

• 2 helpful votes

35 PARCELS MISSING/MIS-SORTED.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

We send about 40 parcels every day and this month we have had about 35 parcels which we have been advised got missorted by your Automatic machines. We have a small family business which now is inundated with Ebay refund requests and negative feedbacks We have parcels send from Melbourne to Melbourne CBD not delivered yet it's been 20 days. You guys have damaged our business.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Private message

What's happened to our post service?

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

Living in Mildura, Victoria and my important parcel has had a wonderful time travelling around Australia whilst I wait anxiously for its arrival. From QLD to VIC to NSW and back to QLD again. Still not here. It's important medical device for my 3 month old. I had no idea until coming on this reviews website that Aus Post had deteriorated to such an extent. Had heard that international parcels were faster than within Australia and didn't believe it. I do now. No help from polite, sympathetic Australia Post rep, she clearly is not authorised to do much to help customers such as speeding up parcel delivery when Australia Post are at fault.

Sloooooooow

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

Waiting for parcel from Melbourne to Sydney. After 6 working days, the tracking shows the parcel has travelled all of .... 20km!!! Aus Post should be ashamed of its service.

1 of 255 pages