Really Fast Shipping of Letters~

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 24, 2017

I sent a letter to my friend who lies in the UK from Australia. It was about 7-8 AUD and took so much less time than expected! I was told it would take 15-30 days to arrive, but it was there in only 4!

Wrong mail to wrong address!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 24, 2017

I continuously get the wrong mail sent to my address when it is clearly labelled to different people from different addresses within about a half a km radius of my house.
My argument to A.P. was if I'm getting other people's mail then are they getting mine? I did receive a reissue fee from vicroads for my rego, (when it was still a sticker) this annoyed my greatly as I never actually received it the first time.
After calling A.P. on several occasions and hearing the same lies from them time after time that they'll create a case and look into
it saying they'll talk to the sorters and the postie, bla-bla-bla... They never took me seriously and nothing ever good came out of it as I kept on receiving other people's mail again and again and again. Even their customer service agents used to create cases in the wrong departments as I found out later.
The only way A. P. decided to do something and take some proper action is when I called the ombudsman and they took over.
So I recommend to all you other disgruntled people is to contact the ombudsman and tell them your issues as it's the only way A.P. will take us serious.
Their system is seriously flawed and they need a major overhaul.

Sydney

I hate Australia Post

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 24, 2017

On 3 March I made an order from the UK. They used royal air mail which isn't trackable because I couldn't afford to fork out an extra 30 pounds for DHL. Now I wish that I had found a way to pay the extra for DHL. It's been 14 business days so far, today will be 15 days and still my package hasn't arrived. I've contacted both the people I bought the package from who told me that it had been sent the same day and I've contacted Australia Post who asked me for the article number which I'm assuming is the same as the tracking number. If I had that I wouldn't need to contact Australia Post in the first place. All I wanted to know was if it had been redirected to another destination or if it was stuck at customs or at a sorting centre, something! But no one will actually give me real information without a tracking number. I'm assuming Australia Post just expects me to continue waiting which is fine but what if it doesn't show up at all? Am I just expected to purchase my items again and be out of pocket when I can't afford to be out of pocket?
I ordered other items on Sunday and paid the extra postage for express post because I am sick of this but even that was crap. One of the packages was THROWN on my front porch which was soaking wet from all the rain and could have been soaked through and they didn't bother to knock so it was a good thing I saw them.
This is not the first time it's taken almost a month for packages to arrive from the UK. The first time I ordered from them it took only 6 days. What happened? I'm not impressed. If I could avoid using Australia Post I would.

Grey Nomad on the Road

• 3 answers
  • 5 helpful votes

Useless Tracking

2 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 24, 2017

I am a Grey Nomad without a permanent physical address and so I make quite a few online purchases and most items arrive at the given address unless,it seems,they have to go through the Chullora Mail Sorting Centre.Twice I have had items go missing in this place,the first was delivered 17 days late but the second parcel which was received in the sorting centre on the 4th of March seems to have disappeared completely.As I have moved away from the given address I now have to just let the parcel go to the dead letter office and take the loss,that is provided it ever leaves the Chullora Mail Sorting Centre.

Townsville

• 4 helpful votes

Parcels never turn up

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2017

Like many, I have taken to buying online. In the past I have not had a problem receiving my items, but in the last 6 months or so it's been hit and miss. I have ordered the same item 3 times from 2 different companies and it hasn't shown up. Sometimes I'll order 2 or 3 items from the one place but only 1 thing will turn up. I'd complain, but what would be the point? Very Poor Service Australia Post!

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

Unrealiable and terrible customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2017

Two months ago, I got my passport sent via Express Post from Perth to Sydney and it never arrived on time, delivery guy never called and the customer service members just couldn't help me at all. I ended up flying to Perth to receive it from the sender eventually.
Today the driver apparently attempted delivery but there is no items on the designated post office, no calls made to me while attempting to deliver it and yes no one knows where my items are. I can trust DHL to deliver items safely and securely from halfway across the world but Auspost is absolutely unrealiable. Get your act together team. You are putting a lot of stress on your customers and we are dissatisfied!

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Coffs Harbour

• 1 answer

Verified Purchase

Again! One of the worst companies to deal with in Australia

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2017

I was meant to receive a two boxes of dog food today but they have not arrived. At the moment, Australian Post supposedly gives free redirecting of parcels online, but once again the communication between members within the company is appalling. The parcels were not redirected and were left addressed to the older address, thus I now have to travel down to the LPO to collect my goods. This company is one of the worst companies, up there with Telstra. Time and time again, Australian post has loses my parcels, taken too long to transport my goods and given me unprofessional customer service. I believe this company has no integrity or commitment to their customers and too has no intention to make it right.

Brisbane

Express Post is anything but

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2017

I posted an Express Post satchel BNE to SYD which should have been next day delivery and it's gone missing with Australia Post seemingly having no interest in trying to find it. I sent it express for a reason. It needed to arrive on time. Tracking shows nothing other than the scan when I lodged it over the counter at the post office. The post office staff don't care and the call centre staff care even less. Unbelievable customer service.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Australia Post Official

Hi BeeDee,

This isn't good to hear - have you got a case reference number I can take a look at please?

Roxy

Craphouse

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2017

They offer absolute minimum tracking processes that are often inaccurate saying parcels have been delivered when they haven't even left the warehouse. 'Express' shipping is a lie and takes way more than 2-3 business days to arrive but wait NO REFUND!! I get parcels from London with star trek faster than I ever will with Australia post. OH also on multiple occasions my items have been damaged or deemed 'untraceable' meaning some unloyal worker has pinched my goodies. Long story short get your act together.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Australia Post Official

Hi Ben, Thanks for sharing your thoughts. It's concerning to hear about the issues you're having and I'd like to take a look into the incorrect scans, have you got any tracking numbers I can take ... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Eeek

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2017

I was curious about what was happening with a parcel and a certain customer service officer contacted me day before but tracking was updated and it was being abnormally slow getting my parcel processed. So next day when [name removed] contacted me he was on the brink of yelling and belittling me during the call being very aggressive.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Australia Post Official

Hi Jamie,

This is quite concerning to hear. Have you got a case reference number I can take a look at so the call can be reviewed?

Roxy

Too expensive

2 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2017

Shipping for an item I sell cost more then the retail price of the product and customers aren't going to fork out double? No way I could offer tracking and so no guarantee the item will even arrive. Definitely not small business friendly.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Australia Post Official

Hi C. Herse, All parcels sent within our network will have a tracking number. If you would like assistance with figuring out the best postage service for your product, I recommend contacting our s... read more »

1 of 232 pages

Who do I complain to or who is going to compensate a package I have been waiting on from the us via usps which arrived in Australia, left Sydney 12 days ago and still has not arrived, I am only 2 hours away from Sydney, this is not the only package tracking number is CJ460640695US

Kern asked on Mar 25, 2017

Answer this

Been going through the same thing. I figured my parcel had gone astray after delivery tracking said it had departed Sydney March 16/17 and it hadn't changing in a week. BUT Today i find movement !! Maybe OFFICE OF EXCHANGE is custom or its ilk? Hope it helps. Cheers Cogs
Tracking #:LZ...US

Departed
Mar-16-17, 09:02 AM, SYDNEY

Departed
Mar-14-17, 21:45 PM, LOS ANGELES

Same here.Came into sydney same day as you then nothing now saying proicessed in facility.Could be in perth and then back to brisbane.The system isbroken

My tracking for 1149670495182366 claims it was delivered 23rd. I recieved no parcel nor did i recieve a note if i wasnt home. Does that mean the delivery delivery driver has stolen my parcel?

arff arff asked on Mar 25, 2017

How much longer will it take until I receive my package? It has been in the same location where it was last scanned and hasn't moved. Tracking # is 60028441067095....

Mary Anne Bullock asked on Mar 25, 2017