Melbourne

Very lazy!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2017

They can't spare 2minutes and hand the parcel in. I stay at home but when I go to check my mailbox I always find a card and when I check the tracking of the item it says that they attempted to deliver a parcel. How is that an "attempt" to deliver. You should hire some staff that are enthusiastic about their job.

Canberra

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

I am sick of late deliveries

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2017

The title says it all. I don't want to have to wait just under a month for deliveries that were due to arrive in half that time (especially if the contents of the parcel is health related).
I don't want deliveries past 5 pm; I never receive deliveries before 5 pm, it's always after 5 pm (meanwhile they're suppose to finish at 5 pm - you're making them work overtime!?)
I'm sick of receiving notifications alerting me that I'll receive a package that day, then another one saying it will be delivered the next day instead.
Stop making couriers work overtime and hire more staff!

Melbourne

• 4 comments
  • 3 helpful votes

Seriously!!!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2017

After being robbed $162 (for express delivery that hasn't been delivered) I said I am not using auspost anymore. And I am not!!! But, my husband had to order online medicine for our 8 weeks old baby girl. Well, guess what?! It was received by auspost on Tuesday 10-th and we didn't receive it by Friday so we contacted the company we ordered from (within Australia) so they lodged enquiry. Nothing on Monday, nothing yesterday, and finally today I checked tracking number and it says it's been in Preston ( I live in Thornbury ) since 7:06am. I said well it will come any time now. I went out just to check mail box and SURPRISE!!!! Driver has left a message ! It says TO COLLECT AFTER 4pm ON THURSDAY ( tomorrow) 19-th. Seriously guys! What's your problem? Why do you employ lazy people? My husband went to the post office, and they don't know nothing. They can't call the driver because it doesn't say delivered, very dodgy. So, apparently I have to wait until TOMORROW after 4 pm to pick it up. Or maybe they make me wait until next week. Everything possible with AUSPOST. I am so angry right now!

Terrible service ! Zero if I could

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2017

This has happened many times. My wife was at home most of the time but the drivers always left a cards saying no one available to accept the parcels and collect at collection point.
How hard is it to hand the parcels to the receivers instead of lying and be lazy like this.

Worst service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2017

For the 5th time in 2 months, the delivery guy didn't even attempt to knock the door and just left a card in the mailbox. Furthermore, the card says pick it up from the post office after 4pm. Went there 4:45pm (just before the post office close) and still not there. Worst service!!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Delivered to wrong address

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2017

I made an online purchase. Recently received an email from Australia Post which said the package had been delivered. Contacted the seller and the seller provided an image of signature and name of the person who received. It was delivered to someone unbeknownst to me. Obviously I haven't received the package myself, so I believe it has been delivered to the wrong address. I don't know what to do to get my package. :(

Comments
Australia Post Official

Hey Matt,

Did you lodge an investigation with us for this? Could you let me know the case number, if so, and the tracking number?

Steph.

I haven't because I was advised that it can be discussed only with sender.
Tracking number: XKB2011175

• 2 comments

missing parcel

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2017

I ordered an item from Hong Kong, the tracking app from china post shows it arrived in Australia on the 04 Jan 2017, I still have not received it

Comments
Australia Post Official

Hi rogerD,

Do you have the tracking number for this parcel from Hong Kong? All items take time before we ever receive it. So it may be in the country but we're not aware as it's still being handled by China Post.

Thanks for your reply - RC939513204HK

Australia Post Official

There are no scans to show this has been handed over to us for delivery as of yet.

I'd recommend speaking to China Post for more information on this.

• 2 comments
Private message

Express post that said onboard with driver Monday and now Tuesday and still waiting?

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2017

Waiting on a parcel sent via express post. Update said onboard with driver to be delivered Monday ,now Tuesday and still onboard with driver? Rand to complain. Was told it's coming today well guess what! It's 5:05 pm and still no courier !!! Extremely annoyed. Worst customer service ever. People on the phone just tell you what you want to hear and then fob you off. Fair trading need to investigate this business as there are far too many complaints .

Comments
Australia Post Official

Hi Justin,

Do you have the tracking number for this parcel? We're happy to help where we can and this sounds like a confusing issue.

~ Mikey

It's now been marked as delivered at 8:30pm last night. And still not received . I have lodged a dispute with Aus Post. AXP0008017

Hey Justin,

We're waiting to hear back from the Delivery Centre regarding this. Someone will be in touch soon.

Poorest Public Face of Australia Post - Bracken Ridge Post 4017 Office

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2017

Have been punishing myself with these rude, bureaucratic, non starters at Bracken Ridge Post 4017 Office for years, most of the trouble Australia Post has is with its customer interface, Australia Post should act on ratings for its public face even if they are franchises, Australia Posts days will be numbered with poor customer interface and the looming disruptive innovations

Comments
Australia Post Official

Hi MHE, Would you be able to provide us with any details regarding your experience at this post office here: https://auspost.com.au/help/#/. Include the address if known and any particular staff y... read more »

Private message

Driver not doing his job, complaint no use

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Australia Post Official

Hi Elaine,

Complaints are taken seriously and with a complaint logged, we can escalate if it continues. Each parcel should be delivered within process. Do you have the case number so we can take a look?

Have you had any further issues?

~ Mikey

Hi Mikey, Thank you for your reply. The reference number is 09179605. I have already picked up my parcel from the Post Shop in Hornsby, as I was told that there was no other way of escalating the m... read more »

Private message

0 stars if was possible !!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2017

After at least 150 times i been in troubles with Australian post i decided to write down a review !
I use Australian post for at least 5-10 times per month for 5 years now , for my online orders !
Problems is just unlimited , like i pay express postage next day delivery and many times been 2 days !
Simple post like Sydney to Melbourne up to 1 week !
This is whatever has to do with parcels , and better don't mention the mails !
Once every week i have to walk to my next houses to drop their mails because postman left them wrong to my mail bo
x !
Except all that i have to say that the Australian post is by far the most expensive courier system in Australia !
Now my latest experience that is still in the road is a parcel that left Sydney at 11th , 11:50 am to Melbourne !
Today is 17th and the last update of the tracking shows that my parcel is at Western Australia , processed through Australian post facility !
I WANT TO ASK AUSTRALIAN POST !!!!!!! TELL ME ONE REASON TO USE YOUR HOPELESS SERVICE PLEASE !

Comments
Australia Post Official

Hi Nick, For online orders, we don't charge you for the shipping, that would be a calculation through the seller which they can add loading to. Standard delivery times can be between 2-4 days and ... read more »

When i buy stuff online yes i have to pay shipping too . And when i choose express is because i want something urgent. The tracking number is 63305187905063. I already spoke to the seller and he d... read more »

Rude and impatient store staff

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2017

Called an AusPost store in Melbourne to find out whether I needed to make an appointment to get a new passport, and was told to go online because he knew nothing and hung up on me while I thanked him anyway.

Comments
Australia Post Official

Hi Alex, That's not good at all. Some of the Post Offices can be extremely busy during certain hours but they shouldn't speak down to you. Would you be able to let us know which one it was in a ca... read more »

1 of 215 pages