On December 2nd, 2016 Australian Credit and Finance became powered by Lendi. For reviews on Lendi, you can click here.

Fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2017

Lucas was great! He went above and beyond to help us buy our first home. He took the time to explain everything in simple terms and made sure we were kept up to date throughout the whole process.

Comments
Australian Credit and Finance Official

Hi Damian, thank you so much for your kind feedback! We will make sure this is passed along to Lucas :)

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2017

Thank you for your help in acquiring and settling my loan quickly.It was a pleasure to work with your company..

Comments
Australian Credit and Finance Official

Hi Martin, thank you for leaving us such a great review! If we can ever help you again in the future don't hesitate to get in contact :)

Efficient helpful and no fuss

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2017

Made it so easy. Easily contactable. Great communication. Took stress out of my hands. Got a great deal. Very professional. I've gone through them twice and each time no problems

Comments
Australian Credit and Finance Official

Hi Karen, thank you for your review! We're thrilled that we were able to help you achieve your home loan goals. If we can help you in any way in the future don't hesitate to contact us. :)

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

Stamp Duty

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2017

I wish I could retract the positive review I left for Australian Credit & Finance.. [name removed] completely stuffed my application. I found out 3 days before settlement that he'd forgot to calculate stamp duty. With 3 days to settlement, I had top come up with 13K. And no help from Australian Credit and Finance.
Get you finance somewhere else :(

Comments
Australian Credit and Finance Official

Hi Roddy, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad you brought this to our attention last week so we could get things sorted and ensure the loan still settled on time. We're disappo... read more »

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2017

Dorian and the rest of the team worked hard to process and complete my refinancing. Thank you for your efforts.

Comments
Australian Credit and Finance Official

Hi Katherine, Thanks for the positive review! Sounds like the team got behind Dorian and everyone worked together to get your refinance done, I'll be sure to pass your feedback on. Let us know if you ever need anything else.

Excellence above and beyond,

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2017

Deb, from day one provided me without a doubt, the best service I could have hoped for and more! Whatever the question or request, Deb was always on top of things. Probably the easiest loan process I have ever gone through or the least stressful anyway!!! Love your work Deb!!!

Comments
Australian Credit and Finance Official

Hi Robyn, I'm not Deb but I wish I was because it sounds like you're thrilled with the service she provided. Thanks for taking the time to leave such a positive review! I'll be sure to pass it onto Deb and the team.

Special thanks to Elaine Song

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2017

Other brokers gave up on us as my wife recently changed her career and she was also heavily pregnant.
Elaine still managed to find us a good deal and she was still available at 7-8pm and even on weekends.
The only negative was that their website is quite buggy - this doesn't really affect their great service though.
I can definitely recommend Lendi.
Thanks again!

Comments
Australian Credit and Finance Official

Hi V T, We love hearing feedback from our customers, I'd especially like to know more about your thoughts on our website so I'll send you a message on here. Despite that, great to hear overall your... read more »

Outstanding service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2017

It was by far the best lending experience I have ever had. Lendi did all the work and I would highly recommend them without a doubt. Everything happened fluidly and without any stress on my side. I would definitely use Lendi again if I ever needed to. A special thank you to Ben Murray he answered all my email questions / concerns even late at night. The service went way beyond my expectations. Thank you Mary

Comments
Australian Credit and Finance Official

Hi Mary, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Great to hear we exceeded your expectations, we look forward to exceeding them again if you ever need our help in the future! I'll make sure t... read more »

Melinda went out of here way for us my case an unusual situation

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2017

Melinda made things happen for me that i though i would not be possible sensational effort on here part it was made easier thanks to here

Comments
Australian Credit and Finance Official

Hi Wasa, Thanks for letting us know Melinda went out of her way for you, I'll be sure to pass that on. I'm pleased to hear you had such a positive experience with us.

Portrayal of Excellent Customer Service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 06, 2017

The team at Lendi are outstanding. I can honestly say in the many organisations I've dealt with Lendi are by far the most superior. I highly recommend them. You won't be disappointed.
Customer Service goes above & beyond.

Comments
Australian Credit and Finance Official

Hi Janelle, Thanks for letting us know that our team went above and beyond for you and thank you for your recommendation. Great to hear such positive feedback.

Excellent communication and service from day 1

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 06, 2017

From day 1 , I had excellent service communication and information that was trusted my Lendi advisor was nothing but honest and trust worthy as far as I was conserned 5 stars

Comments
Australian Credit and Finance Official

Hi David, Great to hear you had such a positive experience with the Lendi team. Thanks for leaving a review.

Verified Purchase

good old school customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 04, 2017

Michael is an incredibly professional, efficient, and very likeable man.
He talked us through the refinance options without being pushy, and let us make our decision based on the information. He then walked us through every step of the process doing most of the legwork.
Also kept us informed regularly.
Can't recommend Michael highly enough to anyone wanting a better home loan solution!
We'll keep in touch.

Thanks.

Comments
Australian Credit and Finance Official

Hi Dave, Thanks for the positive review! It's good to hear Michael left you with such a great impression, thank you for the recommendation.

1 of 21 pages