On December 2nd, 2016 Australian Credit and Finance became powered by Lendi. For reviews on Lendi, you can click here.

Best Services and Advices

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2017

Thank you very much for your professionally services and advises. Thank you very much, Mark Yeo, for your dedicated efforts in helping us to get the home loan from the bank. I would highly recommend Mark Yeo and his team to my family and friends for financial services

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2017

Thanks Timothy from Lendi, took my calls both in and out of business hours always there to help, highly recommended

Customer satisfaction

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2017

Jim was fantastic in all the advice and time he took to explain everything to me
Thankyou for your help

The best service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2017

I delt with Chris Raymond, his services was well above average, always on top of the loan procedure and let us know how it was all going at all times.

Comments
Australian Credit and Finance Official

Hi Andrew, Thanks for the positive feedback regarding Chris. It's great to hear he was on top of things and kept you in the loop.

2 thumbs up

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2017

I couldn't be happier with the hard work Warren put in. He didn't miss a beat & had all the Financials 100% correct. Thanks for your hard work. Will use again.

Comments
Australian Credit and Finance Official

Hi Mick, Great to hear Warren put in the hard work and got a great result for you. Thank you for the positive feedback, we look forward to helping you next time.

Keep up the great work.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2017

Nothing but nice things to say about Chris Raymond. (Australian credit and finance) Helpful, reliable, knowledgeable, nothing was a problem. He really new what we were looking for and answered any questions my wife and I had. Will definitely recommend him to friend and family.

Comments
Australian Credit and Finance Official

Hi JDW, Thank you for the positive feedback and for recommending Chris and the team here at ACF.

The best pair of business men we have ever had the pleasure to work with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2017

Comments
Australian Credit and Finance Official

Hi Mark, We're pleased to hear you have such a high opinion of Anthony and Brent here at ACF. Thank you for your kind words, such a positive review and for your recommendation. Please let us know if you need anything in the future.

Special thank you to Anthony Arida

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2017

ACF provides excellent service and it doesn't matter if you are living in different State, the ACF will be able to reach & communicate with you at anytime of day. I would like to thank Mr Arida in helping me with my loans for my new property & he made sure I received the best deal & also made my life so easy in getting everything done in no time. I will recommend ACF & Mr Arida to all my friends & family. Thank you Anthony.

Comments
Australian Credit and Finance Official

Hi Dina, Thank you for the positive review and for your recommendation. We're pleased to hear you received such excellent service from Anthony and the team.

Best Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2017

Michael Parson and the team did an awesome job in getting us the best rates available in the market and providing value insights to arrive at best option moving forward.

Comments
Australian Credit and Finance Official

Hi Martin, It's great to hear you had such a positive experience with Michael and the team. If you ever need anything just let us know.

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2017

Jesse Canon was very helpful. Always there to answer our queries, very informative and he knows what he's doing.We are very grateful for his help with our refinance.

Comments
Australian Credit and Finance Official

Hi Emmanuel and Rose, Thank you for your positive feedback and for letting us know how helpful Jesse was. We're pleased to hear we could help you refinance.

the best services

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2017

Mark Yeo and his team were amazing. They gave us proffessionally advices and helped us to go through every-steps easily (from the start of the home loan application to the settlement day).
We highly appreciate your help Mark. We would definitely recommend his service to our friends and family.

Comments
Australian Credit and Finance Official

Hi Cong, Great to hear you had such a positive experience with Mark and the team. Thank you for recommending our services!

Verified Purchase

Great Communication and Advice on Navigating the Options and Process

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2017

From start to finish we had great communication with our team and were kept in the loop every step of the way.
Options were explained clearly, and requests for 'purchasing scenarios' were addressed very quickly which made it easy to hunt the housing market for our perfect property. And we found it!
Thanks Guys!
Mike.

Comments
Australian Credit and Finance Official

Hi Mike, Thank you for the positive review! You're more than welcome, we love helping Aussies find their perfect home. Great to hear you were so pleased with the assistance our team gave you.

1 of 19 pages