taking weeks and no contact

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 26, 2017

well at first all was great get to signing the papers with Australian credit and finance Brisbane (Lendi so they tell me) and then no contact hard to get a hold of consultant very stressful to deal with would not recommend to anyone it has been over a month now and still not sorted out. When they came out to see us for the first time it all sounded great they could save us all this money and have our loan paid off in no time once papers were signed there was no contact which makes us worried and would do to anyone I would say.4 months on and it is still going we finally got our paperwork to find they have not applied for the loan we asked for one of the worst companies I have ever dealt with.

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

Top notch service by Lendi team

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 24, 2017

Sal, Vinh and the entire team at Lendi have made the loan refinance process seamless, I have had few setback before I engage Lendi, but they delivered an outstanding job. I could not thank them enough. Kudoz team Sal, Vinh and et all.

Kind Regards,

Comments
Australian Credit and Finance Official

Hi Haji, I'm pleased that you had such a positive experience with Sal, Vinh and the rest of the team here at Lendi. Thanks for the feedback.

You guys are welcome keep up the good work

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 24, 2017

Jon Turnbull and his team provided excellent service , and have greatly helped my family to consolidate into one easy payment at a lower interest rate than I was receiving from my previous bank who I had been with for 5 years. They constantly updated within the application process even when I was overseas.

Comments
Australian Credit and Finance Official

Hi Jenkins, It's great to hear you received such excellent service from Jon and the team. Thank you for the positive review.

Great service.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2017

I couldn't be happier with the service from Lendi. With their assistance and service I was able to refinance my loan for a better product , they kept me update during the whole process.I will recommend Lendi to anyone.

Comments
Australian Credit and Finance Official

Hi Bossley, Thanks for the positive feedback. Glad we could help you get a better deal.

Just brilliant

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2017

Kalyani was amazing. Helped me every step of the way and made the whole process seamless. Very professional and always helpful. Thanks to the ACF/LENDI team again.
Vik

Comments
Australian Credit and Finance Official

Hi Vik, I'm pleased to hear you had such a positive experience with Kalyani. Thanks for the review!

Fantastic Service, Very Happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2017

I couldnt be happier with the service from Lendi. They were very helpful from the beginning, knew what they were talking about and followed up everything from start to finish.
I will recommend Lendi to anyone.

Comments
Australian Credit and Finance Official

Hi Mark, Thanks for recommending us here at Lendi! It's great to see satisfied customer's leave positive reviews like yours.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2017

Lendi was very easy to work with . They were responsive and punctual in responding to my questions .

They found the best valuation for our house and found a bank with competitive rates for refinance reasons .

Refinancing with another bank isn't as straight forward as tv makes out but Lendi worked through issues as they arose and solved them promptly .

I would recommend Lendi to anyone providing the rest of Lendi's staff are as good as the person I delt with .

Comments
Australian Credit and Finance Official

Hi Michael, The positive experience you've had with Lendi is exactly what we aim to deliver for all our customers. Thank you for the review.

• 57 helpful votes
Private message

First home purchase, couldn't have asked for a better person to help

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2017

My wife and I saved up for our dream first home purchase and went to bank straightaway to try to get a mortgage deal. As we were getting increasingly frustrated with our effort to secure an appropriate home loan, Australian Credit and Finance came to the rescue and I could not have asked for anything better. My broker was Mike Lam and he visited me on numerous occasions at my work place, took time to explain and chat, was always immediately available through emails and mobiles for even tinniest little enquiry. I got mortgage approval with compe titive interest rate in no time and was able to reach settlement way earlier than a contracted settlement date through the hard work Mike did for me. From meeting Mike in my own office to house inspection to settlement, it was shift and pain free and I moved in within a month of inspecting the property. The service is very personalised, excellent in all levels and I will have no hesitation in recommending ACF and Mike's service to anyone I know and for my own future needs. Go, give them a call!

Comments
Australian Credit and Finance Official

Hi Pegslee, Thank you very much for the positive feedback. We're glad to hear that Mike was able to help you out and provide you with such a high degree of service. Your last sentence really sums it up: Go on, give us a call! Thanks.

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2017

I dealt with Bidhan, he was great to deal with. Very helpful, friendly & efficient! would definitely recommend Lendi to anyone looking for a great rate home loan.

Comments
Australian Credit and Finance Official

Hi Jess, Thanks for your recommendation. It's great to hear you had a positive experience with us here at Lendi.

Thank you !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2017

Thank you for providing me with a realistic option to re-finance our home loan, Information and communication was readily available and we were kept informed at every step in the process. We really appreciated your help and assistance - for something that can so stressful, we felt very relaxed about the whole process.

Comments
Australian Credit and Finance Official

Hi Charlie, I'm pleased to hear you felt relaxed throughout the process. We aim to keep things simple and by the sounds of your positive feedback we've managed to do just that. Thank you.

This was the second time I used Lendi's service. Excellent on both occasions.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2017

Investment property acquisition went smoothly with a lot of hand holding (first investment) that was much appreciated. I'm sure they are all great but my special thanks go to Paul Challita. Great customer service and assistance from the beginning to the end + highly customised approach based on your individual circumstances. Work well done.

Comments
Australian Credit and Finance Official

Hi Firsttimeinvestor, Thanks for the positive review. Great to hear we were able to help you get your investment portfolio started!

They were are real help

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2017

I had previously tried to get a home loan and was offered not much at all. I then filled out a quick form from lendi and was contacted by a guy. He was extremely helpful to me. He was able to help me get the approval I wanted. Thank you

Comments
Australian Credit and Finance Official

Hi Dane, Great to hear we could help you out where others couldn't. Thanks for the positive review!

1 of 20 pages