Rockingham

Private message

Happy with tealight candle holder

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2017

Ordered these Candle Holders as Wedding Favours for my daughter's wedding. They are pretty and we are happy with it. Only disappointment is that they are smaller than I expected, however, this is no fault of the seller...I should have looked at the measurements. They are the size of shot glasses.

Couldn't be happier!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2017

We are so happy with the anchor bottle openers we purchased for our wedding, they arrived quickly and exactly as described. We can't wait to give them to our wedding guests!

birthday guest gifts

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 26, 2017

the key rings are packaged beautifully and are of good quality. Ordering was easy and delivery was most efficient. I would use this service again.

Very Happy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 05, 2017

Great service, efficient delivery, received exactly what i ordered. Very happy with the quality and ease of purchasing from an Aussie vendor, will use them again.

Another satisfied customer here!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 28, 2017

excellent online shop! Queries responded by staffs immediately! Received my product 1 short but shipped it in a few days! Fast shipping! Will definitely recommend it!

Bunbury Western Australia

Verified Purchase

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2017

Fast efficient service very impressed product was exactly like the picture. I will be recommending Australian favors in the future

Fantastic service and product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2017

Very impressed - ordered last minute wedding favours online and not only did I receive the products in just a few days, they looked exactly as pictured and were very good value for money. I'd had a few queries when ordering and the response was almost immediate. Overall, this site was a great find and recommend this to other bride-to-be's!

Amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2017

Love the bookmarks my son and his fiancé are conservative and love books, so they won't think this gift is too over the top.

Perth

• 1 answer
  • 4 helpful votes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2017

The ordered tags arrived nice and fast. The packaging was great and everything arrived ready to give to our wedding guests. Can't recommend these guys enough and already have a co-worker looking to order.

Thanks guys

Very happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2017

Easy website, easy ordering, loved the products exactly as described. Arrived within the week without fuss. Would definitely use again and recommend to others. Overall very happy with the service and product!

Beware - Poor product quality & terrible customer service !

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 28, 2016

Customer service was poor. On numerous occasions my emails were ignored. Items did not arrive in time for an event , even though I had given plenty of notice and had specifically emailed in regards to the items being received on time. I had tried to resolve the issue and emailed on several occasions, however I did not get any response. Furthermore, when I received what I had ordered, the DIY photo booth props had been arranged incorrectly and the sticks were glued in inappropriate places and therefore were unable to be used. I thought paying a little bit extra would get better quality products and good customer service! Boy was I wrong ! Still waiting to here from them ... WISH ME LUCK !

Beware!

2 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 23, 2016

Had ordered the coaster glass with personalised enserts which didn't mind paying extra for, little did i know had to insert it individually myself! They didn't mention it when i placed the order and also when they send final prof, it has the personalised inserts. Then comes the delivery, says 5-7 days system. They came more than 7 days, which i had to chased up for everytime. The worst thing was they're customer service, very hard to understand due to poor English, i think runs by Chinese? She doesn't even know they're courier system, which is very frustrating.!
In the end got my parcel after i have to do all the running around. Will not be recommending this supplier to anyone else, if you don't want to embarrassed yourself.

1 of 4 pages