From mess to perfection

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2017

I'm thrilled to look at my lawn and see a clean, neat and beautiful garden now. I had weeds and dirt and it detracted from my garden enormously. Now, I feel joy when I look at my garden. Troy and his team were fantastic, super helpful and no query unanswered. I'm impressed. Thank you

Comments
Australian Lawn Wholesalers Official

Thanks for the positive feedback glad we could help

Happy customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

Had artificial lawn laid in our backyard a couple of weeks ago and we are very happy with the end result. The guys have done a great job and the end product looks great. Have found the company very easy to deal with. Couldn't be happier.

Comments
Australian Lawn Wholesalers Official

Hi, Thanks for your feedback. We hope you enjoy it for many years

Very happy customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

From start to finish, complete satisfaction.
Delivered on time, well priced and most importantly...looks fantastic and very durable. Highly recommend.

Comments
Australian Lawn Wholesalers Official

Hi Mel, Thanks for the positive feedback glad we could help

I waited too long for this !!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2017

After getting a number of companies out to quote, I ended up being sold on lawn (for my backyard) from Australian Lawn Wholesalers - I found Steve to be the most 'non-fussed' and genuine (especially when compared to the big names you see on tv all the time - the ones that sell every product under the sun). From booking a date to installation, they kept to their schedule and kept me informed. Whilst that was all important to me - the end outcome was the most important ....... and, my god, what an outcome. I am absolutely delighted - and grateful I did it now rather than in the busy summer months. Could not rate this company and their lawn high enough - and, I have already booked in to get my front yard done !!!!

Comments
Australian Lawn Wholesalers Official

Hi, Thanks for your feedback. We hope you enjoy it for many years ALW HEAD OFFICE

My new lawn is fantastic!!....I'm one very happy customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2017

After having a few quotes for my back lawn. I decided to go with Australian Lawn Wholesalers. The salesman Steve, was very friendly and informative. He took the time to explain the whole process, gave me a great price and I didn't feel pressured. My lawn has been installed and looks great (can't fault the trade guys), they were very polite and left my property very tidy. But I think the best bit is yet to come.....No watering next summer...and No mowing at all!! Will recommend your artificial lawn to my family and friends.

Comments
Australian Lawn Wholesalers Official

Fantastic lawn - has transformed our 3rd level balcony.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2017

Special thanks to to Alex & Bevan for laying the new lawn - professional and friendly - and wouldn't take a 'tip' because they were 'just doing our job' - great service and attitude that is sadly fast disappearing.
People have been amazed at how much it looks like real grass.
Our puppy loves his new play area.
Highly recommend Troy and the team.

Comments
Australian Lawn Wholesalers Official

Hi Shane, thanks for the feedback, happy we could help

Fantastic love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2017

Had my lawn done yesterday and could not be happier. Look great, so much better than before. Thanks heaps happy to recommend to eveyone

Comments
Australian Lawn Wholesalers Official

Hi Rik, thanks for the feedback, happy we could help

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Horrible product and service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2017

One person come to give quote. Convinces me to and lawn gets laid but incompletely. Contact them to come and finish job as per contract description then all excuse starts. After two weeks of phone calls I personally go to the office and then the receptionist tells me the person who I met is not the manager and does not work for them anymore. Out comes the manager of Melbourne branch and agrees to come and get things fixed within a week. He comes to inspect and tells me that the work done is done ok and they don't change the landscape to lay the lawn.they only have to dig away 75mm of the top of the soil and compact with crushed rock and lay lawn. If they had dig up 75 mm to compact crushed rock them the yard would not have a big hump in the middle. I had to pull away a section of lawn and show him that the crushed rock was not even 50 mm deep.this company is an absolute disgrace to be call Australian . Even the contractors they used gave come past and told us that the instruction was given to them to do and quick and shortcut job and go and attend another job. An absolute joke this company is. I am doing the entire lawn again and it will not cost me even half the price I had paid them. Oh also the price that was given to me was said to be 50% discount which in actual fact was actually 50% extra what the normal price is.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

This is perfect can't belive how good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 30, 2017

Austrlian lawn wholesale gave me a quote for the job they told me the right way to do it . The two young men lay the lawn over the old tiles and clean up and what a difference it made to the pool area .the kids can run around it in safety what great people to business with would look forward to more work with them would highly recommended them to anyone

Comments
Australian Lawn Wholesalers Official

Hi, thanks for the great feedback

Great job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2017

Had Australian Lawn Wholesalers do my artificial lawn. Happy to recommend did a great job, Salesman was knowledgable, install team was great, left my yard clean and an amazing change. Love it

Comments
Australian Lawn Wholesalers Official

Hi, Thanks for your great feedback. This is exactly the result we strive for on every job. We hope you enjoy it for many years ALW HEAD OFFICE

Green and fabulous! Brilliant finishing touch to my home.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2017

I love my lawn - Thank you! The whole process with your company was fabulous. The service staff here in Adelaide are the top of their game - from Steve who visited my home to quote, through to the installers who creatively found the best way to access the small spaces in my yard, I couldn't be happier with the service. I have a tiny (*really* tiny) yard but was treated like a valued customer. Where other companies were very dismissive of such a small job, the Adelaide ALW team were welcoming of my custom. It's so nice coming home to clean, green space where I'd previously had a tangled mess of conifers, dirt and spiders.

Comments
Australian Lawn Wholesalers Official

Great lawn! Looks great all year round

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2017

I am very grateful for the team at Australian Lawn Wholesalers who installed the lawn in both my front and back yard in one day. Price was great and the lawn looks great compared to others on the market.

Comments
Australian Lawn Wholesalers Official

Hi, Thanks for your great feedback

1 of 9 pages

I would like to get a quote for a non fading and 10 year warranty on artificial lawn. Please?

Vic asked on Mar 01, 2017

Answer this

Hi, there are a lot of options and variables. Please call 1300 28 2000 or email info@auslawn.com.au and we can call and try and reduce the variables to give you a more accurate idea. Regards ALW

We had grass installed recently and the grass is below the edging. The grass blades are considerably lower and the edging is now a tripping hazard. I believe the the grass should sit higher than the edging or at least the same height. For those who have had grass installed, can you please confirm this and let me know what your grass looks like? Thanks!

CharlieB asked on Nov 19, 2015

Answer this

Mine is slightly higher than edging

Like the previous answer, my grass too is slightly higher that the edging.

Thank you. We called ALW and they are coming to inspect the installation. Hopefully they will reinstall.
Do you guys have pictures you would like to share?

What is the name of the brand of sand you used on my "santa anna" synthetic lawn?. I want to buy some so i can spread it around the edges as i have a very destructive puppy and want to make sure that the edges are held down?

peter rose asked on Oct 13, 2014

Hi Peter,
Not sure of a "brand" but I think you could try a small bag of children's sandpit sand. Like beach sand. Available at most hardware stores or kids toy shops and quite cheap.
Regards