This is perfect can't belive how good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 30, 2017

Austrlian lawn wholesale gave me a quote for the job they told me the right way to do it . The two young men lay the lawn over the old tiles and clean up and what a difference it made to the pool area .the kids can run around it in safety what great people to business with would look forward to more work with them would highly recommended them to anyone

Comments
Australian Lawn Wholesalers Official

Hi, thanks for the great feedback

Great job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2017

Had Australian Lawn Wholesalers do my artificial lawn. Happy to recommend did a great job, Salesman was knowledgable, install team was great, left my yard clean and an amazing change. Love it

Comments
Australian Lawn Wholesalers Official

Hi, Thanks for your great feedback. This is exactly the result we strive for on every job. We hope you enjoy it for many years ALW HEAD OFFICE

Green and fabulous! Brilliant finishing touch to my home.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2017

I love my lawn - Thank you! The whole process with your company was fabulous. The service staff here in Adelaide are the top of their game - from Steve who visited my home to quote, through to the installers who creatively found the best way to access the small spaces in my yard, I couldn't be happier with the service. I have a tiny (*really* tiny) yard but was treated like a valued customer. Where other companies were very dismissive of such a small job, the Adelaide ALW team were welcoming of my custom. It's so nice coming home to clean, green space where I'd previously had a tangled mess of conifers, dirt and spiders.

Comments
Australian Lawn Wholesalers Official

Hi, Thanks for your feedback. We hope you enjoy it for many years ALW HEAD OFFICE

Great lawn! Looks great all year round

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2017

I am very grateful for the team at Australian Lawn Wholesalers who installed the lawn in both my front and back yard in one day. Price was great and the lawn looks great compared to others on the market.

Comments
Australian Lawn Wholesalers Official

Hi, Thanks for your great feedback

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2017

Thank you Troy for organising a successful installation of my new lawn looks amazing.
Thank you to Alex & Bevan for laying the new lawn.
What a credit these young men are to your business AUSTRALIAN LAWN WHOLESALERS left the yard spotless.
Thank you again would recommend your company highly.

Comments
Australian Lawn Wholesalers Official

Hi, Thanks for your great feedback

Where is your customer service! I have been waiting for over 3 months and I get nothing but lies!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 07, 2017

Three years later after synthetic turf was put down I rang with a problem of ripples in back lawn, that was September last year, since then I have continued to ring, write emails and even a review that I sent privately in the hope of getting a reply, which I didn't. In that time I have spoken to the manager who put me on to [name removed], he has promised me to come out twice and never showed. I have also spoken to [name removed] in December and January selling your products in the shopping mall who showed some empathy and contacted the manager, and I spoke to [name removed] who once again promised to come out and never showed.

Comments
Australian Lawn Wholesalers Official

Hi, We certainly do not want to leave this impression. Due to the anonymous nature of your post, we cannot identify your job, we would like the opportunity to contact you and investigate your insta... read more »

Great job LOVE it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 03, 2017

Thanks for the service. Had a pergola, deck and lawn done. Once council got approved all went great. Excellent trades very respectful. Great quality and good to deal with. Result is awesome. Happy to recommend to others

Comments
Australian Lawn Wholesalers Official

Adelaide Australia

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

Expensive failure

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 27, 2017

Comments
Australian Lawn Wholesalers Official

Hi John, I have been made aware of your situation and happy to explain further, unfortunately your issue has been caused by the external magnification effect from your blind. The lawn is stabilised... read more »

Thank you for your opinion,a little late perhaps but as I stated to you previously Accolade screens have many similar sites, installations(one of which I visited) with artificial turf adjacent to ... read more »

Australian Lawn Wholesalers Official

Hi John. I understand this does not occur on every artificial lawn installed with a blind. We have installed over 10,000 lawns around Australia many with PVC blinds and this is not an issue we enco... read more »

excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 24, 2017

Purchased lawn before xmas and my yard has never looked better. The workers did a great job in over 35 degree weather. The victorian manager gave me a discount as I had some personal issues and I coundnt thank him enough. My neighbour has just also purchased from the same company. Thank you again.

Comments
Australian Lawn Wholesalers Official

Shocking installation and worse customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 24, 2017

We were very excited when [name removed] the salesperson came out, very professional and impressive. Even referred him to others. Unfortunately this is where the great experience ends. Initial installation was poor, and this is where our trouble started. I rang the company so many times to no avail. Finally a disgruntled GM [name removed] committed to getting someone to fix the problem but unfortunately the 2nd installer did a pathetic job, far worse than the initial installer. The lawn is lumpy and obviously was not compressed properly if a t all, and even gaped in parts. I sent texts to [name removed] that went unanswered, tried to call to no avail. Finally [name removed] came out to see the job and after trying to blame ants and then us, he conceded a bad job was done and that he would not be happy with it if he was the customer. We explained the urgency in getting the installation fixed but a week later still haven't heard from them. Called [name removed] this morning to follow up and instead of working with us he hung up on us.....never have I encountered such a rude, unprofessional, non committed person. I truly believe I could have purchased lawn at Bunnings for a fraction of the cost and done a better job myself laying it.

Bad Customer Service

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2017

Comments
Australian Lawn Wholesalers Official

Hi Shelley, its unfortunate that you feel this way. We did under estimate your installation and expected it to only be a half day. As your ground was extremely hard it took a substantial increased ... read more »

Broke my flower vase and took my expensive Broom! BE AWARE

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2017

PLEASE BE AWARE! I asked Australian Lawn wholesalers, to install synthetic lawn in my backyard before Christmas which they did and the quality of work was good, but the workers who came to do synthetic lawn for my backyard at home broke one of my flower vase and they accidentally took or knowingly took, one of my most expensive outdoor and indoor broom! I have tried calling them nearly 100 times and they always found alternate options to avoid it! I am requesting once again to send my broom back in same condition and compensate for my broken flower vase! Thanks

1 of 9 pages

I would like to get a quote for a non fading and 10 year warranty on artificial lawn. Please?

Vic asked on Mar 01, 2017

Answer this

Hi, there are a lot of options and variables. Please call 1300 28 2000 or email info@auslawn.com.au and we can call and try and reduce the variables to give you a more accurate idea. Regards ALW

We had grass installed recently and the grass is below the edging. The grass blades are considerably lower and the edging is now a tripping hazard. I believe the the grass should sit higher than the edging or at least the same height. For those who have had grass installed, can you please confirm this and let me know what your grass looks like? Thanks!

CharlieB asked on Nov 19, 2015

Answer this

Mine is slightly higher than edging

Like the previous answer, my grass too is slightly higher that the edging.

Thank you. We called ALW and they are coming to inspect the installation. Hopefully they will reinstall.
Do you guys have pictures you would like to share?

What is the name of the brand of sand you used on my "santa anna" synthetic lawn?. I want to buy some so i can spread it around the edges as i have a very destructive puppy and want to make sure that the edges are held down?

peter rose asked on Oct 13, 2014

Hi Peter,
Not sure of a "brand" but I think you could try a small bag of children's sandpit sand. Like beach sand. Available at most hardware stores or kids toy shops and quite cheap.
Regards