On the 24th of February 2017 Fixed Price Car Service rebranded to AutoGuru.

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 04, 2017

Easy and informative, you know exactly what you need and get. The process works very well, and makes you feel confident that it will completed the same way.

Kedron, Qld

• 1 comment
  • 4 answers
  • 5 helpful votes
Private message

Could be better

3 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 03, 2017

Best way to book a service however they send emails offering discounts to be used after you have just had your car serviced. or change offer 10% off that expires in less than 24 hours

Excellent job at an excellent price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 02, 2017

Steve was on time, was very personable and most importantly he did a fantastic job. He even gave me a heads up on things to keep an eye on moving forward. Highly Recommended.

Car service easily booked

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 28, 2017

Easy and efficient. Clear and intuitive. Perhaps a place you could add your address would be handy as I ordered a pick up service.

Verified Purchase

websites looking great guys!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 28, 2017

easy to find my car, use of the site, booking done in less than 1 minute!, saves so much time

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Great!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 27, 2017

This is my 2nd time using this site to book and also my 2nd time going back to NRMA wollongong for my car's service. Very happy with both.

Easy to use , competive quotes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 27, 2017

Easy and quick to book , competitive quotes . Hopefully the chosen mechanic is as easy to deal with as Auto guru

First Time

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 24, 2017

I was reasonably happy with this site, Auto Guru was not listening or was on smoko, will finish review once completed !

First time i have used it will use it again

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2017

Was very easy to follow
step by step if service goes well
which I'm sure it will .I'll be happy
to let family and friends know about
this type of service

Great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2017

Online booking was easy and fast. Hopefully the car service is as smooth!
The online quoting system assisted me with finding the best deal and the reviews were very helpful too.

One stop shop very simple

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2017

Best website I ever discovered I will use this site for quick quotes and very local companies close for me to travel thank you very much for this website thanks

First time User

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2017

first time ever user , so I'm not sure. Going thru the online booking was very easy and great. It was great to see all the deals going in my area and choosing one straight up without searching the internet all day or making a lot of phone calls. So far , so good.

1 of 7 pages