On the 24th of February 2017 Fixed Price Car Service rebranded to AutoGuru.

Great very helpful site !

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2017

Service is very useful - gives you a lot of options, would recommend this site, especially if you are looking for somewhere to walk back to work during the service as it gives you distance from your work place.

Great website

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2017

Very easy to use and find a mechanic. Compared reviews and prices easily and quickly. Glad to find this site

Easy book in

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2017

Very easy to book vehicle in for service and price is very competitive. I will use again for next service.

Great prices

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2017

Great prices as hassle free and easy bookings i would recommend to anyone and will be using again when required

Good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2017

This is very helpful and perfect website. I never thought booking could be any easier. In a matter of seconds, I have done what I have been trying to do for past 2 weeks. Really!!

Price looks good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2017

Haven't gone in for the work yet but seeing the price up front made me comfortable that I wasn't being ripped off.

Hoping the mechanic does a good job too. Great experience so far

GOOD SERVICE AND PRICE

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2017

Quote comes cheaper then directly through the workshop even with the discount. The wesite is easy to use and allow me to update and change my request.

Easiest way to get your car serviced or repaired

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2017

Perths hard to find a decent car mechanic as they're too many to choose from, this site allows you to get a price range and also has reviews available.

easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 17, 2017

easy to use, excellant comparison,all imformation is there to make a choice ,either by price or location/mobile,and with some having extra promotions

Extremely happy with service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2017

excellent service, great communication and thorough work. Would highly recommend. I booked for a standard service but needed more repairs. I was called prior to work being undertaken, items repaired were kept aside for me to review, and my car is infinitely happier now. Plus .. no need for me to drop the car anywhere!

Great rapid response

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2017

Received 3 quotes within 3 hours of requesting a quote. Very impressed with the response time and the quality of the quotes

Simple and easy to navigate

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2017

This website saved so much time, especially enjoyed the simplicity of it all. Mobile friendly and easy to use especially on the go.

1 of 12 pages