Great experience!! Highly Recommended!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2017

Lana provided a great working environment where you felt comfortable and at ease knowing that you could speak to her about anything and ask questions about the subject matter without a drama or making you feel like you were a bit of a dummy. Our class was a mix of fun and learning. Highly Recommend anyone interested in taking up one of Lanas' classes to do so.

Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 01, 2016

I appreciate the extra effort given to me so I could get a real insights into the industry. Matt was so helpful and friendly

Course review

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2016

Recently I completed my TAE with Axiom College due to work and family commitments this took a period of time but the support and encouragement was fantastic, particularly educator Lana. Part of my course was in a block at the college and the educator was Mike he was an excellent teacher. Overall my experience with Axiom College from my contact with student services and with the educators has been great. Now I hope to complete my LLN course with Axiom college.

Great Support

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2016

A big thank you to AXiOM College, especially to Lana for the support and that gentle push at the end to make sure I carried on to completion.
Again thank you.

A great facilitator makes all the difference

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2016

I thoroughly enjoyed the teaching and learning from Axiom. Great support, great facilitator and exceptional service. Thank you Lana - the delivery was fun and practical examples given.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Awful...

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2016

The assessments were poorly written, and the student support services were awful, would recommend you avoid if possible. Teacher was unwilling to provide adequate assistance, and calls to general inquiries were always handled rudely

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Diploma of Business

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2016

I did a Dip of Business and had Lana as my teacher. Lana was always available and gave great feedback. I fely confident knowing Lana was there for me.

Verified Purchase

Studying again.......Loved it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2016

I have loved studying again as a mature student. Lana has supported me all the way.
The Diploma of Human Resources Management which I completed online was well delivered, challenging - but manageable.
It is just so rewarding to have successfully completed my studies. Thank you Lana and the girls on the Help Desk, always helpful and encouraging.

Lana was so supportive

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2016

A big thank you to Lana for all the support she gave us during the class, I got so much achieved during the week and meet some really nice people. I could not have done it without you though Lana, thanks again. :-)

Julie :-)

Thank you Lana for your perseverence and patience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 28, 2016

It took me awhile to complete my course due to a lack of work resources, but Lana never gave up on me. Eventually, I found a way around the problem and achieved a successful completion. Due to her enthusiasm, support and belief in the individuals in her classes, Lana keeps the momentum going. Constructive feedback was given until the correct result was found at every step, so I really know I've reached competence upon completion of the course in the end.

Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2016

Biggest thanks to the most supportive assessor I have ever met, Lana. The encouragement is just as important as the commitment, and both are supported here. Fantastic, up to date and achievable courses. Biggest thanks and will encourage others to go through AXiOM as well.

Excellence from start to finish

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2016

I completed TAE five years ago with Axiom at a 9 day course in Townsville and have just completed the LLN unit as it has recently been added to the course. I would highly recommend Axiom as my experience both times were excellent. Enrollment was very easy & fast with extremely friendly & helpful staff only too happy to help & Lana was excellent also, very easy to communicate with & very supportive. Excellent from start to finish.

1 of 4 pages