Review rating:

Verified Purchase

Highly recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2017

Ash and his team were fantastic. Nothing was too much trouble and he knew exactly what was needed to be done to make the move as easy as possible .
Ash was professional and always contactable with a polite and helpful response.
I highly recommend ANZ Removals to anyone. thanks again Ash

AZN Removers Are Your Preferred Service Provider

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 05, 2017

Best removalists I've ever used. Fast, efficient, careful, respectful and competitively priced. They made everything easy.

They listened and did what was needed with no prompting. A head above the rest.

Will definitely use next time I need moving. Highly recommend.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Exceptional removalists

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2017

ANZ Removals are a very professional Removalist company. The care and handling of my furniture was second to none. I would and have recommended them to friends as my experience with them was exceptional. Thanks again Ash for a job well done!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 4 helpful votes
Private message

Exceptional Removalists!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2017

So glad a friend pointed me in the direction of AZN for my move! My partner and I were both very impressed - these guys are easily the best moving men I've ever come across. Ash was an excellent communicator, and during the move both guys were courteous, professional and efficient. (And strong!) I will definitely be recommending them to everyone I know. Thanks again, AZN. See you next time I move :)

Verified Purchase

Professional and great value

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2017

Ash and his team helped us move today. Faultless in everything they did and extremely impressive from start to finish. They handled everything effortlessly and completed the job remarkably quickly. Highly recommended and will refer to others.

Top removalist

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 01, 2017

I've moved 6 times in the last 10 years and these guys are the best I've seen. Great communication, on time, delivers as planned.
They will be doing my next move for sure

Top Removal Company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2016

Ash and Calum did a fantastic job, I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend these guys to family and friends. On time, fast and efficient - they worked tirelessly to ensure our move was completed.

Use AZN Removals and you won’t be disappointed.

Took the stress out of moving

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2016

These guys came highly recommended and we weren't disappointed! Lightening quick, super friendly and accommodating I would recommend them to anyone moving! They took care of everything on the lead up to the move and and our funiture on the day!

Best Removal Company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2016

Ash and Cal are professional, curtious and extremely efficient.

They make a the stressful time of moving a pleasant experience.

Really can't recommend them enough and I have moved a number of times.

Ric

Fast, efficient, professional and reasonable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2016

AZN removals were fantastic. I needed my two bedroom unit moved from Sydney to Orange and they were great. The boys knew what they were doing and got stuck in and moved quickly and very carefully. Would absolutely recommend them and use them again.

Best removalists in Sydney

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2016

This guys are awesome! By far the easiest move I've had. So professional and friendly. Nothing was a problem. From now on I will only recommend and use AZN Removals.

Made our move perfect!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2016

Upfront, honest and lovely guys plus rates were spot on without any addons - we will definitely be only using you guys in the future and recommending to all!!! Great service and super quick!

1 of 2 pages