Brisbane

Private message

Loved this pram - bought it over 5 years ago and it is still goign strong.

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2017

I loved this pram - bought it years ago when I had my first child and absolutely loved it. Love the way it folds and to still be going strong shows the quality. Size and weight are great and I it fits everywhere !! Very durable and highly recommend this product !

Perth, WA

• 3 comments
  • 7 questions
  • 8 answers
  • 6 helpful votes

Best pram!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2017

Practically is key for me when thinking about purchasing my pram. I had heard many great reviews from friends who have used it too.
Although not the prettiest, it definetely is the most practical.

It is not overly heavy and the thing I love most about it is the one lift and pack away feature of the pram. There's no need to fluff about with removing bassinets and attaching etc. this is a massive time saver, when mum's are already time poor.

the second thing I love about the pram is the manouverabillty of it. Hands down a winner, I can car
ry baby in one arm if he's fussy and move the pram so easy with one hand. It cuts corners very easily.

The hood is large and covers bubs very well. The pram reclines to almost flat which is perfect for. Bubs when he's having a nap. The recline feature is easy to use as you either pull the drawstring up or down depending how high you want bubs to be. There is a window (secured by Velcro) at the top so you can peep in to see what baby is up to. The handle bars are a perfect height for me (I'm 163cm) and have a rubber grip to it. I know they say don't hang your bag on the handles (but everyone does and I do) and it is fine. My nappy bag is usually pretty heavy as I have to carry hot water and bottles. There is ample space at the bottom to fit other things.

Negatives about the pram is It is only outward facing. When bubs was a newborn, I would have loved to see his face but he's grown so quickly that he now wants to see the world so outward facing is fine now.

On hot days, the pram can get really warm even with the air flow cover open. We now clip on a portable foam fan to keep bubs cool and it has worked fine.

Initially the colour choices were limited and ugly!!! But lucky a denim version came out which I just fell in love with and is perfect.

Overall best pram purchase and would highly recommend for practicality over pretty.

Gold coast

• 2 answers

Best pram ever..

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2017

This pram is amazing. I love it. It is light, easy to fold with one hand and easy to maneuver. When I was looking for a pram I knew I needed it to be light and easy to handle as I would be making regular car trips with it. The easy fold handle makes it so convenient. My baby loves sleeping in it. It can go from newborn through to age four so you will get lots of use. It has a really long extendable hood which keeps lots of sun/rain off the baby and it is super easy to adjust the seat reclining position .

Purchased at: Bubs Baby Shops

Brisbane, QLD

• 2 questions
  • 5 answers
  • 12 helpful votes
Private message

Excellent, but one thing to improve

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2017

First of all, this is a beautiful pram. We had totally trashed it during a trip in Europe and it took the beating with courage. The wheels may need replacement, but other than that it looks brand new. It is very easy to maneuver and it'll grow with your child, from a newborn (with a bassinet) to a toddler (3-4 years old).
The only thing to improve would be the angle of the adjustable back. It would be better to have the toddler sitting in a more upright position when he/she is awake and to lie almost horizontally when asleep. Unfortunately this range of movement is restricted.

Hobart

Brilliant pram

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2017

This is a great pram! Easy to maneuver, easy to open, close and carry. Used it from birth of my first and now with the second. Great size my tall 3.5 year sometimes still hops in and he fits! Would recommend this pram, only thing is, it doesn't transfer to a double well. Only option is the attachable step.

Perth, Western Australia

Private message

The one baby item I haven't discarded

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2017

I have used this pram with both my children over the last 4 years. It was given to me 2nd hand from a friend & it's still going strong. I find it very easy to drive. I love how easy it is to fold & unfold (you just need one hand!) & it's relatively light compared to other prams. It's not to big or bulky either

Wodonga

Private message

Brilliant pram. Light and easy to fold. My three year old is still happy to ride in it.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2017

Fantastic to manoeuvre. Easy to fold. Light. Takes up little space. Accommodates a large toddler easily. Can highly recommend this stroller. We started with a City Select which we loved but once our little guy started to walk more we wanted a smaller and lighter option. The City Mini is great.

Classy and compact

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2017

It was easy to maneuver. You only require one hand to pull a middle level that collapses the pram into half, which would fit easily into a small car (we had a mazda 2 neo). The weight is roughly 6-7kg which is good, not too heavy. It has a solid frame and we are very happy with it. There is not much compartment space at the bottom which is to be noted, but it didn't matter for us

Tasmania

• 6 answers
  • 7 helpful votes

Folds easily, handles great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2017

This pram has seen me through 2 children with long, long walks along bumpy roads to quick visits into town with the car. It folds in half with one hand, so I could always put the baby on my hip whilst I folded it and tucked it into the boot of the car AND it's perfect for bus travel too as you can carry it on with the easy carry handle once folded.
It stores lots in the bottom bit too, lots & lots!
I'm happy that I bought it and now that my youngest is 3, I can now resell this on to some other mum as it's still in great shape!

Kareela

• 3 answers
Private message

Great pram, light weight and hardy.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2017

The pram is easy to maneuver, is one of the lightest prams on the market, the build quality is great. The only issue we had was the front swivel wheel got stuck in the locked position, I had to basically break the locking pin so it would not stay locked, we never used the locked wheel feature anyway. The folding and unfolding was incredibly easy, done with one hand and so light you can lift it in the boot with one arm. Highly recommended. Our kids loved it and were always comfortable. You can even lay the backrest down flat so they can fall asleep and leve them in the pram sleeping when you get home fom a walk.

Melbourne

• 2 questions

Very good and safe

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2017

I am very happy with this purchasr. Its higly safe and easy to use. It has the ability to pave your own way.its very simple in functioing. Terrain wheels are exceptional. Lightweighted and compact to storage. Can be folded and lifted easily and easy to drive. Good product for babies.

1 of 15 pages