Barcaldine

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2017

This is our first stroller purchase and we are over the moon. We got a deal with the bassinet, stroller and a twin seat included in the teal colour. It is easy to maneuver, great to fold and to change the attachments. Exactly what we were after, highly recommend this product.

Purchased at: Baby Bunting

perfect pram for two kids!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2017

Got two kids - 2.5yo and 1yo.
This pram is lifesaver. very spacious for storage, easy configuration and most importantly its very strong and the wheels are sturdy in the rough road. Adjustable handle bar which is really good and perfect width for double pram. so I can go in and out the shops anytime. Its a bit heavy though, but its all because it has strong frame.

Leichhardt

• 1 helpful vote

Almost ideal

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 04, 2017

I purchased it before my first son was born. I really like the build. It felt strong and durable. You can maneuver easily on ground and pavements with uneven surfaces, cracks, gaps, holes, etc. I had it for 6 years until I sold it. I have not heard it squeaked. I find this good for parents who likes to go for a walk. It also has good amount of storage space. A backpack full of baby stuff can fit underneath with no problem.

Few things to consider about it though is that you have to take off the seat from the frame when you fold it and put it
in your car. We travel overseas a lot and we had to purchase a carry bag to put it all in (the seat and the frame). I anticipated the hassle of possibly losing parts while in transit which would ruin your trip. Unlike other prams wherein you just fold them and hand it over to the counter before boarding the plane and you're done. It is also of considerable weight. I can't remember the exact weight but I know it's at least 10 kg when I weighed it. It is not cheap. Bought it for around a thousand dollars back then.

Overall, it's a good and sturdy pram but I wouldn't advise for travelling.

Isn't as good as it seems

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2017

The newer model doesn't do all the configurations as the previous model - Worth checking this in the store before purchase. The large button in the middle of the handle bar that adjusts height makes it difficult to manoeuver -if your holding another childs hand. The bucket seats are almost impossible to change a nappy in and not suitable for a child under 8ths, unsafe for sleep if unsupervised.

Purchased at: Baby Bunting

Great pram for multiples!!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2017

I have twin boys and this pram has been fantastic!! They have used it from newborn and i have never had an issue. Fits through all shops and even with two seats still gets around tight corners. Seats are easy to remove and base easy to collapse. The pram is also extremely sturdy and feels completely safe.

Geraldton, WA

• 2 comments

Verified Purchase

Loving it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2017

Very easy to install. I love that the second seat is is situation below he first seat. Unlike other prams, the second seat is behind the first seat which is higher than the second seat behind it. The second child can't really see anything except the bcak of the first seat. It is easy to maneuver and easy to fold. Good quality too. Worth the money sent.

Purchased at: Baby Bunting

Excellent! Everything is simply Excellent about this pram.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2017

It's very easy to handle. Very stable - Sometimes, I even let it go downhill with me running next to it, just to play around with my baby daughter and it doesn't deviate at all.
Very easy to pack up and put in the boot. Very easy to unfold and start using it again. Amazingly easy to transport lots of groceries when we go shopping. Very sturdy, reliable and safe. I really cannot say anything negative about this pram.

Purchased at: Baby's Got Style

• 2 comments
  • 5 helpful votes

Still going strong

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2017

I got my city select as I planned to have two children close together. I find it easy to get around footpaths and shop ailes, although going down hill it can wobble and drag me along behind, especially with the undercarriage full of shopping (and it has a lot of room to store stuff). Folds up easily and comfortably fits in the back of a Ford Territory with two seats. My favourite thing about the pram though is the changeable seating positions, especially as the boys got older and started to fight, I could sit them facing away from each other!

Logan city

• 11 helpful votes

Fantastic pram

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2017

This pram is the best pram I have owned, well worth the money. I brought the baby jogger city select with bassenet and two seats. Easy to maneuver easy to fold up/ unfold never had a problem. Seats can be positioned all different ways it's great. Very good condition frame, seat material strong & beautiful looks great. Love this pram I have two littles ones and use it all the time.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Geelong

• 2 helpful votes

I ADORE THIS PRAM!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2017

Amazing pram. Light yet sturdy. Easy to wheel around. Deep seats for bigger children. A visor that provides full coverage. Easy to fold down and store. I used mine heavily for 3 years and never had a problem. Prior to this pram I had mountain buggy and I would choose this pram without hesitation.

Loved it and had it for 2 rounds

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2017

This pram turned on a dime and was easy to fold, unfold and carry. The quality got through 2 children 4 years apart and great resale value.

The only down side is it takes up your entire boot and I have a fairly decent size book. The attachment choices are fabulous too!!

Purchased at: Bubs Baby Shops