Best pram ever.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 10, 2017

Loved how easy this pram was to push with one hand. I had the double seat, and I could still push with one hand. Even the daycare staff thought it was the easiest pram they had ever pushed too.
If you have 2 kids, this pram is essential.
I had a problem with one of the wheels making a strange clicking noise, and baby jogger replaced it completely hassle free (under warranty).
Great brand. Can't go wrong.

Love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 28, 2017

Best purchase in my opinion! Absolutely love the different combinations - currently use with a Maxi Cosi capsule and sometimes the seat, love how easy it is to go between the two.

Easy to maneuver, can easily steer with one hand and super easy to fold, was my pick as it was the lightest pram that I was looking at.

Very sturdy build and know that my bubs is 100% safe!!

One and only pram

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 23, 2017

ive had my city select for 4 years used it with 2 kids. It is compact enough to throw in the boot, not too heavy, totally convertible to be useful for a newborn toddler or both a newborn and a toddler. It carries loads of shopping, and is great from shopping centres, footpath or even the beach for long walks. Strongly recommend. It's never skipped a beat.

Purchased at: Bubs Baby Shops

Sturdy pram

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2017

I like this pram. I bought this when my bub is around 10 months and he has started using it for six months now with no issues. While it is bulky it is sturdy and steers easily without any wobbles that could wake up my bub whenever I head out with him in the mall, supermarket or at the park.

• 1 comment
  • 2 helpful votes

It's a good pram

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2016

I LOVED my first pram which was the baby jogger city mini, which is why I got the select when expanding our family. But I do miss the mini as the select is soo heavy and annoyingly long with 2 kids (facing each other)

Pros
Kids can face each other
good sun protection
good looking pram
good break system (on the side)
Has better storage access than the city mini
can have 1 or 3 kids (with skate board and second seat)

Cons:
So heavy (most doubles are)
Having to take off second child seat and adapters when putting in car. Although that doesn't take too long
Takes up a lot of room in boot

Big flexible boat, ok on flat surfaces

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2016

We bought a second hand version of this pram (it's about 3-4yrs old) as we are expecting our third child (we have petite 4yo and petite 2.5yo). It's a boat compared to the Mountain Buggy Swift that we own. Great for flexibility in terms of configuration and the basket is large and can hold a good amount of shopping even with 2 kids on board. It can be a little difficult to access the basket depending on the configuration.
We like that both boys can sleep in the pram at the same time and that the seat can recline. You can't really hang things l
ike you handbag on the handle as it keeps slipping down so you need one of those little utility basket things or to purchase one of their accessories to hold your drink bottle etc unless you keep them in your basket.

With both kids on board it's not the most easy to push pram (despite what everyone else says). It has quite a large turning circle and you definitely need both hands to push. If the surface that you're pushing along is not completely flat (eg slightly angles to the left or right) then the pram tends to want to drift in the same direction of the angle and it takes a bit of effort to keep it on track. The handle is flat so trying to grip it is a little uncomfortable - especially given the amount off steering that is required.
I thought the steering issues might have been just the pram that I bought but have since tried a friend's City Select and have the same issues.

If you use the Baby Jogger City Select rain covers (the individual covers for each seat) whilst it keeps the kids dry everything in your basket gets wet as the water drips straight into the basket. You either need to get a cover for the basket there's not one that is made by Baby Jogger, or get a double pram cover (there's one you can get from kmart although it doesn't quite fit snugly) again there wasn't one that Baby Jogger made that I was able to find. Definitely a downside if you have to walk in the rain - as it does in Melbourne often.

It folds up relatively easily though and is quite compact when folded given how large it is. I had high hopes for this pram as we don't have a car and I was hoping it would be as great as everyone said it was but it fell short of my expectations.

• 22 helpful votes

Well worth the money

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2016

We bought the Baby Jogger City Select when we were expecting twins 4 years ago and we could not have been happier with it. It was expensive but its been around the world with us and can now accomodate Child no 3. it is sturdy, lightweight,easy to manouveure and adaptable and flexible enough to accomodate 3 children.

hate the front wheels

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2016

I bought this stroller now that I am expecting my second and was excited to use it. I didn't even make it half way down the street and the front wheels start to wobble. It only takes a little crack or twig for this to happen and I have to stop the stroller completely before beginning to walk again. This drive me crazy! After spending $1400 on this stroller and it's accessories (second seat + adapters, bassinet and car seat Adapter I am deeply discouraged with my purchase. All I wanted was a reliable stroller that I can take both my children on walks for.

Easy to maneuver and is versatile

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2016

Got this for when my 3rd child came along and has been great. Wheels wobble a little bit but other than that is all good. My husband isn't embarrassed about taking this one to park as is simple and classic style and looks good all in black. Love the versatility

Love this pram but the wobbling wheels drive me to distraction.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2016

I loved this pram immensely for the first year. I bought it when I had my second child and I had two kids under two. I seriously loved it so much and was recommending it to everyone I knew who was having their second child. Easy to maneuver, loved that it folded small and you could detach both seats. But then the front wheels started to wobble whenever I went over something as tiny as a twig and I have to physically stop the pram to get them to stop wobbling. It drives me absolutely insane and has completely changed the way I feel about my purchase. Contacted Baby Jogger and never heard back from them.

• 1 helpful vote

Love this pram

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 10, 2016

Love this pram, easy to maneuver, light enough to lift into boot. Easy to unfold, sometimes gets stuck when folding up but nothing major, very happy with this pram, the storage basket is huge and holds all kinds of things as well a big food shop. I will belonging to use it as a double pram soon and love all the options there are for both seats.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes