Great advise and so knowledgeable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2017

Sam and Jess the owners gave me excellent advise on a pram and car seat. Could not fault their service, more than helpful. Happy with my purchase and will return to their store. Thank you so much.

Great value and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 03, 2017

Great range of products at the lowest prices online and in store. Very fast service and no delivery fee for purchases $50+, can't be beaten. Wish I had of come across them earlier.

Verified Purchase

Quick service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2016

Excellent service . very helpful , owner was so friendly and helped me all the way to my car . Answers all my questions and very responsive.

Excellent Price & Quick Delivery!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2016

Bought the Peg Pérego Zero 3 High Chair in Ice on Saturday night, received an email Sunday day with tracking details & delivered Monday by Courier. Did not expect the quick delivery or any tracking details very impressed with the service and delivery. The price everywhere else was around $350 and only $249 at babycare nursery! Thank you!

Great service, fantastic product, excellent price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2016

I got served by two wonderful people, who went above and beyond to assist me with my purchase. They put together my new pram, showed me how it worked and even pumped the wheels up for me. The other assistant cuddled and kept my baby happy while I was being shown how to use the pram. I couldn't thank them enough

Absolutely great service and products!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2016

Super happy with my purchase from this company, my infa secure Luxi caprice 0-8 baby car seat is just beautiful and was a great price.
Also change table with drawer is perfect.
The lady i dealt with was just so nice and very helpful and the gentleman took my items up the other end of the Main Street to place them in my car,he also went out of his way to show me where the public toilets were located :-) now that's what u call great service!!! Highly recommended baby care nursery

Great Prices, Speedy Delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2016

I bought a cot, chest of draws, change table and mattress. Prices were the best I could find and the items were delivered the following day. Would highly recommend.

BEST SERVICE EVER!!!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2016

I bought a stroller with some accessories for a disabled child. Unfortunately there was a manufacturing error with the accessories. I rang up and explained the situation. They checked they had more in stock. Went straight to the store and exchanged it no problems. They even helped me with more accessories and I purchased even more (mainly due to the service and how helpful they were - I also needed the accessories). Will recommend them definitely to others. They were extremely knowledgeable and very friendly (which is extremely hard to find service like this these days).

Overnight excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 02, 2016

What a great service ..I ordered online but rang first to ensure they had the stock, which they did...got a phone call the next morning to ask if I'd be home for the next 2 hours and they delivered within an hour ..what amazing service and the best price especially with such prompt delivery .the delivery man was very helpful and placed my items indoors, and was very pleasant to deal with ..would I use this site again ..definitely and will recommend them to friends .thank you very much ..liz

Great service and Best Price

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2016

I rang around Sydney for an urgent car seat purchase and Babycare Nursery was able to get it from their warehouse to the store for me to pickup within the hour. The price was also the best online. Great service - highly recommend.

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 28, 2016

I ordered a convertible baby car seat and it arrived the very next day. However I had made a mistake with my order and not specified the Isofix version of the seat. I rang Babycare Nursery immediately and they were very polite and happy to exchange for the correct model. I returned the seat and now have the new installed. I was delighted with the service

Extraordinary efficiency and customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2016

I ordered two products from baby care nursery and they were delivered two days later (interstate).
I contacted the shop before ordering and my calls were always answered quickly and satisfactorily. They said it would be there by the end of the week-and it was.
Thank you.

1 of 17 pages

I want to buy a valco spark duo from here but I just want to make sure I'm not being scammed and will receive the pram as I have been scammed online before.

Chiina_01 asked on May 06, 2016

Answer this

I recieved my pram within 3 days of ordering (delivered to Victorian regional area and the week before Easter) as person on phone said they would. Very satisfying online store. Notably it would have been delivered the day before (2days post purchase) but I was out- courier service left note and had online service to arrange re-delivery the following day.

I ordered it and it is in transit very happy with the customer service from this store would purchase from here again