Melbourne

• 1 question
  • 1 answer
Private message

Great online store for all my shaving needs

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2017

New to wet shaving, I found this store to carry a wide range of products that are priced competitively. I purchased a Merkur 38C double edged razor and a 30 blade sample pack. Since my original purchase I've purchased a Muhle badger hair shaving brush and some more blades. Customer service has been good and you a get a 5% order discount if you sign up to their newsletter. Will continue to purchase my shaving products from them.

Highly recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2017

I would highly recommend them based on my shopping experience. They have a very informative website & their customer service is excellent.

• 5 helpful votes

By far the best around

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 28, 2017

I've been buying products from these guys for quite some time now, and always they deliever - outstanding product range amd customer service. They'll look after you!

Exceptional Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2017

Got sent the incorrect product, sent them an e-mail and received a reply in two hours saying the correct order has been dispatched and i can keep the product i received !

Mount Gambier

• 1 helpful vote

Verified Purchase

Very slow delivery but exceptional customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2016

Not impressed with AusPost's delivery speed but these guys have great customer service. No tracking number but they have since then improved that and are working on getting tracking numbers.

Great Service, great store

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2016

Very fast delivery from to my home which is in regional NSW. Delivery cost is excellent, especially the free standard delivery for orders over $40. Variety of stock is superb, with plenty of differing items to choose from, and prices that are competitive. Number 1 in my book and on my shopping list book mark.

Solid

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2016

Got sent the incorrect product, have been in touch with them and they have allowed me to keep the incorrect razor and sent a new one for me!

Amazing service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2016

Arrived the next day.. Thank you! I loved the little GIF when my order was made and then again when it was dispatched. Really quirky!

Brisbane

• 1 helpful vote

Terrible Delivery

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2016

I ordered a replacement comb & cutter set for my Braun razor in March. By mid April, it hadn't arrived and I complained to Shaver Hut. They said a replacement would be sent the next day. A week later it still hadn't arrived, so I complained again. Eventually one arrived approx. 1 month from the original order.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Perfect gift and incredible service!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 15, 2016

Quite possibly the best customer service I've received ordering online. Arrived the next day and the quality is fantastic! Will make a really great gift. Thank you!

Living in Adelaide...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 07, 2016

ordered the day before, and received this morning 10.00am. The Edwin Jaeger DE89KN14BL looks terrific.. can't for wait for my shave tomorrow morning. Thanks team, great fast service.

The Eagle Has Landed .... A+++++++

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2016

Awesome Customer Service, Super Quick Portal Delivery, Highly Recommended ... When Ordering Either on Shaver Hut with eBay or Shaver Hut Website Orders Come Together In Same Post. Absolutely Love Shaver Hut.

1 of 7 pages