• 5 helpful votes

By far the best around

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 28, 2017

I've been buying products from these guys for quite some time now, and always they deliever - outstanding product range amd customer service. They'll look after you!

Exceptional Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2017

Got sent the incorrect product, sent them an e-mail and received a reply in two hours saying the correct order has been dispatched and i can keep the product i received !

Mount Gambier

• 1 helpful vote

Verified Purchase

Very slow delivery but exceptional customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2016

Not impressed with AusPost's delivery speed but these guys have great customer service. No tracking number but they have since then improved that and are working on getting tracking numbers.

Great Service, great store

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2016

Very fast delivery from to my home which is in regional NSW. Delivery cost is excellent, especially the free standard delivery for orders over $40. Variety of stock is superb, with plenty of differing items to choose from, and prices that are competitive. Number 1 in my book and on my shopping list book mark.

Solid

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2016

Got sent the incorrect product, have been in touch with them and they have allowed me to keep the incorrect razor and sent a new one for me!

Amazing service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2016

Arrived the next day.. Thank you! I loved the little GIF when my order was made and then again when it was dispatched. Really quirky!

Brisbane

• 1 helpful vote

Terrible Delivery

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2016

I ordered a replacement comb & cutter set for my Braun razor in March. By mid April, it hadn't arrived and I complained to Shaver Hut. They said a replacement would be sent the next day. A week later it still hadn't arrived, so I complained again. Eventually one arrived approx. 1 month from the original order.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Perfect gift and incredible service!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 15, 2016

Quite possibly the best customer service I've received ordering online. Arrived the next day and the quality is fantastic! Will make a really great gift. Thank you!

Living in Adelaide...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 07, 2016

ordered the day before, and received this morning 10.00am. The Edwin Jaeger DE89KN14BL looks terrific.. can't for wait for my shave tomorrow morning. Thanks team, great fast service.

The Eagle Has Landed .... A+++++++

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2016

Awesome Customer Service, Super Quick Portal Delivery, Highly Recommended ... When Ordering Either on Shaver Hut with eBay or Shaver Hut Website Orders Come Together In Same Post. Absolutely Love Shaver Hut.

Melbourne

Private message

Awesome service, great stock and postage so fast i thought i was dreaming!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 07, 2016

Ordered some shaving gear from shaverhut on ebay, the kit was on my door the next day. I can't fault their services nothing but the best from them. The shaving kit is top notch and the packaging was nice too, All of the items arrived safe and sound. I would recommend these guys 100%

Amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 31, 2016

In short, the team at Shaver Hut are awesome! Customer service is exceptional, pricing is competitive, and any issues are rectified immediately with a minimum of fuss. They are always willing to provide extensive advice, no matter how many questions you have. It's rare to get this sort of customer service nowadays.

1 of 7 pages