Great Service from the team at Nunawading Beds for backs

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2017

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Mary thank you for your review it's good to hear we were able to assist you. Our Zero Stress range are a lifetime investment.

Ergolife is great!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2017

We dealt with Reza at the Dandenong store & he was extremely helpful & very friendly & made everything so easy for us.
As I have a lower back problem we've been looking for ages to find a mattress that would help me to sleep more soundly & after testing several mattresses, the Ergolife Contour Support proved to be the one for us.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Heather thank you for your feed back on our customer service which helped you find the right bed to suite your needs. A bed is a long term investment that requires a lot of information prior to any decision.

Perfect After Sales Service with Hanz

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 01, 2017

Purchased a bed late 2014. In Dec last year (2016) had someone helping with the cleaning of the house and the set up of the bed was deranged which resulted in a nasty sore back for the whole month of Jan. It was only today that i came to realise that maybe I need to check the setup and I called the office. Hanz responded to my request and decided to come to my place today as he said you would not be able to bear the pain one more night and he came and reset the bed. I am already feeling much better. Very high commendable after sales service. Hanz the man a phone call away. Great. Really appreciate it. Peter.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Peter, we are always pleased to assist our customers even well after the delivery. Hanz did a great job to get you back on track.

It looks awesome

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 30, 2016

We purchased our bed instore&were delighted from the get go.Thats not to say we haven't had some issues ( firmness) but Alex has been a marvel and with the extra comfort layer firmness was no longer an issue.
The comfort layer has raised some issues with heat for Margie( the change) but it's only an issue in the summer and Margie still thinks our beds great and says it looks "awesome" from the floor.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Stan thank you for your honest review and positive feedback. Our commitment to customer service is second to none proven by our response to your needs. Regards Wal Maguire CEO

Thanks Alex

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 18, 2016

Thank you to Alex, production manager at Beds for Backs for looking after me all these years. I have purchased two mattress, a slat base and stopper through Beds for Backs. Recently on finding my newest mattress too hard, Alex bought it back into the factory and added a comfort layer. This has helped with the softness.. but unfortunately its still too hot. The cooling layer works but is difficult to sleep on.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Karen, is really great to hear from a long time customer. Yes comfort layers can hold heat and any mattress with a thick topper will be hotter that one without. Again, Karen thanks for your honest review.

good nights sleep

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2016

we have the full latex mattress and adjustable slat base which we have used for a number of years and with the contour latex pillows we have a wonderful nights sleep would highly recommend

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Hi Keith, thank you for your review .The adjustable bed base provides you and your partner with adjustability not found in any other bed system on the market. Now known as the Ultra Fit Kit this sy... read more »

Great customer service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2015

Even after a few years beds for backs where willing to help with any issues we had. Thank you to the team at beds for backs.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Poul,
Thank you for letting people know how we stand behind our product. I am pleased we could help and hope your have a restful and relaxing sleep.