Melbourne

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

Never again

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2013

After sales service is terrible. Contacted sales and never got a reply to come out and assist with getting the bed configured properly. After complaining directly to company, they appear to not care and refuse to provide further assistance. Would never recommend to my friends or family as I wouldn't want them to experience such poor customer service.

- bad after sales service

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Hi Fireball1, As the new CEO at Beds4Backs I would like to have the opportunity to discuss your experience at Beds4Backs. It is crucial for us to understand any grievances so that we can better add... read more »

I had the same sort of promises to Wal and ended up going to VCAT. Still didnt help and bed is still useless.

Beds for Backs Official

Hi, how can we have a discussion? Understand you are not happy but I would like to understand issues so I can address them for the future, would also like to see how we may be able to help you also.

Wal Maguire

• 4 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Purchase

Experts like Shane Warne, All Spin

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 05, 2015

Purchased after great shop test (paid too much, but wanted to sleep), 6 weeks later complained about issues, 12 months and VCAT later left with a lemon. The mattress was replaced with the firmest, hardest mattress you ever did see. NEVER buy one!

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Hi ForgetfulJones, sorry to hear you are still not satisfied. Beds4Backs willingly went to VCAT with you and undertook all requirements made by the "independent umpire". If you are still not satisf... read more »

Beds for Backs Official

Hi ForgetfulJones, still would like to hear from you on this matter. However I do believe I know who you are and that at the VCAT Hearing it was agreed that you would return to our store, choose an... read more »

Beds for Backs Official

Hi ForgetfulJones, Lets stop the spin and get down to discussions on how we can resolve your issues. OK you are upset but take the opportunity offered again and see what the outcome could be.
Regards Wal Maguire CEO

Mattress

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2015

After spending many thousands of dollars on a mattress from beds for backs, I cant reiterate enough how disappointed I am - 4 years later we have an unusable mattress. Sure beds for backs will look at it, but they will charge you for pickup, delivery and a portion of the repair cost (all expenses to me with no guarantee they will do anything) - the mattress we have has a topper on it and now the springs are protruding and it's sunk. its an inferior product in my opinion and the worst mattress I have ever brought. I thought after paying many thousands that I would have a great, back supporting mattress for many years to come. It's my very strong opinion that this wasn't the case.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Hi Frank, as the new CEO at Beds4Backs I am concerned with the issues you have and would like the opportunity to discuss these with you and see what we can do to make you a happy customer. You can ... read more »

Beds for Backs Official

Hi Frank, still trying to contact you in an endeavor to address this situation. Our Warranty Terms are very strong and are available to you for up to 15 years. If the mattress is faulty yes we will... read more »

Beds for Backs Official

Hi Frank, still trying to contact you. Lets talk about your issues, if the product is defective our warranty will cover it. Come on get in touch and see what we can do for you, this is a genuine of... read more »

Great Product and Great People

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2015

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

K.J Thank you very much for your review, it's not often that someone will take the time to post a positive review and we much appreciate it.
Again thank you Wal Maguire CEO

Sleep easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 01, 2015

I am a repeat customer as I am lucky enough to havetwo beds. This latest purchase of two long singles for my king size bed have been a great success. Despite a few minor concerns and my subsequent phone calls beds for backs treated me at all times like a valued customer. I am very pleased with my mattresses and will go back to beds for backs in the future

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Hi Jane, Thanks for your positive review and being a repeat customer of Beds4Backs. There are only a few of our many thousands of happy customers that take the time to provide positive review refle... read more »

Fantasic experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2015

I highly recommend Beds for Backs. Not only are the mattress and base excellent quality, the service I received was outstanding from the initial choosing the bed-nothing was too much trouble. Delivery only took one week from placing the order, and the delivery guys were very friendly and helpful. If you need a new mattress, base or bed go straight to Beds for Backs.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Tracey thank you for taking the time to provide a review on your experience with Beds4Backs. It's great to see another positive review.

Much better 2nd time round

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2015

I went to buy a mattress and thought we had it right for my back problem. After sleeping on the mattress, and finding it getting more and more uncomfortable for my back, I decided to contact Beds for Backs, as I remembered they had a happiness guarantee. I don't like to return things, if there's nothing wrong with them per se, however I was waking up in a lot of discomfort every morning, so I thought that I would regret it if I didn't make some sort of contact. I am really really glad that I did. Alex came to my house to talk through what was h appening with the mattress, and to see if he could come up with a solution.

After that, we met at my local store to try the mattress that he thought would be a better fit for me. With Alex's help, we came up with a 2nd mattress that has been an absolutely different story. It is somewhat adjustable, so I can adjust the softness/firmness level to suit me on any given day. However, I've got one of the foam bits right where I need it, and it seems that for now, it works a treat. No more adjusting necessary, no more waking up in the middle of the night because I'm uncomfortable - it seems we got it right second time round! Thanks for all your help Alex. The happiness guarantee certainly helped to make this customer a happy customer.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Hi Terri, thanks very much for your review and isn't it great that we do honour our Happiness Guarantee one that no other store can match.

Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2015

We had an issue with our bed. We gave Beds for Backs a call. Someone came around to our house to confirm the issue, and advised us the solution and were able to repair our mattress the same day.. Could not be happier with the effort and service we received...
I would highly recommend Beds for Backs for all your bedding needs.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Hi Brett?
What a great outcome without any inconvenience to you. Thank you very much for posting this review so that others can see how Beds4Backs deals with it's customers.
Regards Wal Maguire CEO

Ensuring that the customer is completely satisfied!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2015

From the time we went to pick the bed to the time is was delivered Beds for Backs always ensured that we were happy. Quality and service was excellent and I am happy that we took out the happiness guarantee of which
I used as the bed was then modified and we were very happy with the service we received. No problem was too much trouble and they really ensured that we the customer were completed satisfied with the purchase. I would highly refer anyone with back problems to beds for backs, the investment is well worth it and customer satisfaction is guaranteed!!!!!

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Hi Anna Our Happiness Guarantee ensures you have a no risk purchase and this has happened in your case. I thank you for your kind words and comment on investment, a bed is an investment for 10 - 1... read more »

Sleepless nights finally solved

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2015

We bought a latex mattress on a Bed For backs adjustable base about 10 years ago for a chronic back problem for my husband. The bed was fine for all this time. We purchased another latex mattress because I was uncomfortable. After many changes by Victor at Moorabbin we decided that the latex was no good for me. Victor brought different mattresses out for me to try and we finally settled on a zoned spring mattress. Bed for backs cut the new latex mattress in half for my husband and made a new spring mattress for me. Now we have 2 very comfortable beds together on the base and sleep very well. Thanks Victor for all your help - Jill

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Hi John, thank you very much for your comments and especially Victor our Sales Consultant at the Moorabbin store. It is not often we get such comments from long term users of our products and it is... read more »

Quality, and great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2015

It is rare these days that companies stand buy their products years after they have been purchased.
We seem to live in a throw away society, rather than quality to last.
What a stand out Bed for Backs is!
We purchased our bed 5 years ago, and due to getting old and an injury my wife suffered from we needed it to be a bit softer.
We went to back to the Nunawadding store where we purchased the bed to find Rick who offered a range of options that cost nothing!, he didn't try and sell us anything, but gave great advice on how we could move the
slats on the base and change the feel of the bed. He said try it out and if you need more come back and see me.
What a refreshing change to the stands and , you bought it years ago bad luck from so many other places.
Ricks advice worked really well, but we wanted a bit more comfort so went back and again what service, they take TIME, and we purchased a pillow top, that they then attached to our mattress.
I cannot speak highly enough of a company that actually takes pride in what they sell, how they sell it and then years latter still support their customers.
Summary is simply, if you want a great awesome bed, built with quality, from people who actually give a dam, go to Beds for Backs.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Martin thank you for your kind words.IIsn't it great to know that an adjustable bed from B4B's is a long term investment not just another bed.Our new ERGO comfort range will provide even more flexibility.
Wal Maguire CEO

Very happy with my Bodyline Supreme Bed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2015

I selected beds for back to purchase my new bed as I had done some research and beds for backs beds covered all the areas that I was having problems, my back , shoulders and hips.Since I have had my new bed I sleep better and the pressure on these points has eased so much. I selected the Bodyline Supreme and platform base and found the price compatible with other less supportive mattress. The only let down which I have adjusted to was that I was not able to buy the bed in a double which is all I wanted instead I had to purchase a Queen, otherwise I am totally happy with my bed.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Hi Lyn, it's great to hear that our Bodyline mattress provides you with the relief that you have been looking for. Sorry we couldn't accommodate you with a double, but I am sure you will get to lov... read more »

1 of 9 pages