Troy at Dandenong has excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2017

I purchased a mattress at Dandenong store. Troy was an excellent staff answering my questions & providing all the information I needed. He is extremely helpful in explaining the differences between the mattresses & providing professional advice on how mattress, slats & positioning helps for bad backs. Thank you Troy !

Verified Purchase

Honest personal service & a comfy supportive bed to suit my circumstances. Wow!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2017

Our experience with Beds For Backs has been a breath of fresh air. After hearing about the deceitfulness of some mattress manufacturers, I was dreading looking for a new bed. Thankfully I went to Beds For Backs first and Rick has been outstanding - he treated me as a person not a number, and genuinely wants the bed to suit my circumstances. He is a Consultant, not a salesperson. He has looked after my needs and concerns, educated me, answered all my questions, honest and happily looking for solutions to help me. Now that I am aware of it, I am convinced of the B4B ergonomic philosophy - it felt amazing, life changing, when I tried it - my back and neck are straight, no stress, wow! It’s so comfy and supportive and absolute quality. I want a natural/eco bed and found other manufacturers with Eco Latex beds, however they are layers of latex (padding), they don’t have the wonderful support structure B4B have. I want the B4B ergo contour foundational structure with some natural eco latex padding on top and organic cotton cover … so B4B are doing it for me! all affordable and they have gone the extra mile to tell me about the manufacturing process and that the glue is water based and it has made me feel stoked as well as relieved that I can get what I want … and also not be ripped off for it. I trust Rick and his expertise and the team he is working with. It’s wonderful! Absolutely highly recommended.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Tricia I am pleased to hear of your experience at B4B and the excellent outcome. That is what we are all about.

Excellent Purchase from Beds for Back

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2017

We purchased Queen size Eco latex natural Delux Medium 1000 Latex Mattress and Queen Size Ergolife Zero Stress Dial bed from the Frankston-Dandenong Store in 25th April 2017 2017. Reza explained the working of the bed and helped us to understand how it is helpful in terms of back support. He also came to our house to set the bed according to our needs. We are very happy with the excellent and personalized service provided by Reza. He patiently explained and adjusted our bed till we were fully satisfied. Thank you, Reza, for all your assistance. We appreciate it very much. Dr. Shahid Yamin

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Dr Shahid Yamin, thank you for your kind words on the level of service received and I will acknowledge our consultant personally. Your purchase of the Ergolife Zero Stress Dial bed is a lifetime in... read more »

Brilliant product and exceptional after sales service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2017

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Hi Carmel your adjustable slat base is a lifetime investment and can be altered to suite changing circumstances, no need to upgrade. Yes your pure natural latex mattress with coconut fibre for firm... read more »

Thank you, Wal, we will.
Regards Carmel Vanin

Exceptional service...outstanding care

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 02, 2017

I purchased my queen size spine aligner mattress from Beds for Backs a few years ago and was starting to have some issues with it. Peter from the Sth Melbourne store where I purchased, together with Alex and Lisa from Campbellfield couldn't do enough to fix the issues and make sure everything was just perfect for me. I couldn't compliment this team any more - to get this level of service a few years down the track is just incredible. Certainly makes the initial investment extremely worthwhile. Peter - thank for you coming to the house to se e the mattress and help me identify the issues. Lisa - thank you for such consistent communication to keep me abreast of everything. And Alex - thank you for taking the time to explain the detail and check every part of the mattress and be prepared to change all the springs and padding for me. It was an absolute pleasure to deal with you all and I couldn't recommend your business highly enough. I'd give more than 5 stars if I could
Wendy - Port Melbourne

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Wendy what a great outcome when you thought your mattress was no good. With local manufacturing we are able to make changes when peoples needs have changed.

chasing cloud 9

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2017

So i have c3-4, c4-5, t7-8, t11-12, L3-4, L4-5 & L5-S1 issues. All have bulges with desiccation!! Sleep has been a scary thing to me for a long time. My old bed was starting to make my sleep worse, not just sleep but also how i woke up. So i decided to skip the usual suspects & looked into beds for back. After a couple conversation I purchased my mattress with a Happiness guarantee at the Northland store. Unsure what my sleep would be like this took the guess work out of the equation if the mattress didn't fit. Sure enough I took up the hap piness Guarantee & ended up at Head office chatting with Alex. That meeting led to greater understanding & a better fit mattress. My new Mattress has gifted me with better sleep & a nicer way to wake up. My back can be unpredictable on good days, with my new mattress & the whole experience has been a great start to better sleep for a greater recovery. i didn't go crazy & get the whole kit its baby steps for me. its been a long time coming & i couldn't have asked for a better result. Don't leave it too long like i did go see these guys, the product is great & the working knowledge brilliant. Super happy with my purchase. Brilliant

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Michael thanks for your comments and explanation of your issues. It's great that we have been able to assist you.

Verified Purchase

Very happy with our purchase

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2017

We purchased a Couples queen bed with a dual hard / soft topper from the store in Campbellfield .
After a few weeks settling in I realized my side did not suit my back with having a previous back injury.
Made a call to Alex and he was able to get things sorted out, readjusted it and it is all suitable now with no charge.
Thank you Alex and Lisa.
Very happy with the bed !!!

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

StanB thank you for your review recognising the extra work carried out to ensure the bed meets your needs. Our Happiness Guarantee is second to none in the industry providing genuine outcomes for g... read more »

Good nights sleep

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2017

Purchase was made at the Dandenong Store and the customer rep Reza was very helpful. We got the Ergo life bed and have finally getting a good nights sleep.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Hi Amdie a good night's sleep makes all the difference which is why our Ergolife range should be tried by anyone contemplating a new bed.
Regards Wal Maguire CEO

We stumbled upon the bed of our dreams.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2017

We purchased our new mattress from Rick at Nunawading who has been a delight to deal with. We were amazed to discover that Beds for Backs could offer a mattress that gave us options. My husband is a hot sleeper and I am a cool sleeper. Rick explained that we could have individual inserts to suit our needs. Our bed duly arrived with my husband's side being much firmer than mine. I was immediately sleeping better however he wasn't sure so Rick came back and changed the density of foam on my husband's side. The fully enclosed waterproofing from th e mattress protector ensures that the bed can be altered until the client is happy. My husband is now happier with the new insert. I have had back issues for many years and was having a massage each month and twice monthly visits to a chiropractor. Since having our new mattress I have not needed to visit either practitioner in over 3 months and am pain free. I think the company needs to advertise their made to order mattress more than they do. We only went into their store after visiting other nearby stores so it was such a surprise to learn of the options they offered. Rick has been extremely helpful and obliging and has offered to return if our needs change.
His attitude reminded us of an old joke where the salesman said 'we stand by every bed we sell' , much to the embarrassment of the young bride to be. I can assure you though Rick is in and out very efficiently.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Suzanne what a difference it makes when you can customise a bed to suite 2 people without compromising. Ergonomic beds provide that by their very nature and the service is complimentary.
Regards Wal Maguire CEO

An amazing product ,and oh so warm and comfortableI made

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2017

I purchased my bed from the Dandenong store .I was attended by Reza ,whom I felt had expert knowledge on the types of beds and what I needed for me personally I am so happy with my purc hase and the expert service I received .I have every confidence in recomending Reza from the Dandenong store to my friends and family.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Marlene it is pleasing to hear that the bed purchased is all you expected and that our service was of a high standard

Back feels much better

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 07, 2017

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

CS thank you for your feedback in relation to our Sales Consultants at South Melbourne, I will take this up with both of them this week. Great to hear your ergonomic bed is doing what you expected,... read more »

1 of 9 pages