Terrible service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2016

Went to your place in south Melbourne. Dreadful service. Just got told to lie on a few mattresses before serving a customer that arrived after me.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Amanda, Thanks for coming back to me quickly from my private message to you. Yes our Sales Consultant has confirmed at time of your visit he was dealing with 3 separate customers and was unable to ... read more »

Mattress

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2015

After spending many thousands of dollars on a mattress from beds for backs, I cant reiterate enough how disappointed I am - 4 years later we have an unusable mattress. Sure beds for backs will look at it, but they will charge you for pickup, delivery and a portion of the repair cost (all expenses to me with no guarantee they will do anything) - the mattress we have has a topper on it and now the springs are protruding and it's sunk. its an inferior product in my opinion and the worst mattress I have ever brought. I thought after paying many thousands that I would have a great, back supporting mattress for many years to come. It's my very strong opinion that this wasn't the case.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Hi Frank, as the new CEO at Beds4Backs I am concerned with the issues you have and would like the opportunity to discuss these with you and see what we can do to make you a happy customer. You can ... read more »

Beds for Backs Official

Hi Frank, still trying to contact you in an endeavor to address this situation. Our Warranty Terms are very strong and are available to you for up to 15 years. If the mattress is faulty yes we will... read more »

Beds for Backs Official

Hi Frank, still trying to contact you. Lets talk about your issues, if the product is defective our warranty will cover it. Come on get in touch and see what we can do for you, this is a genuine of... read more »

• 4 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Purchase

Experts like Shane Warne, All Spin

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 05, 2015

Purchased after great shop test (paid too much, but wanted to sleep), 6 weeks later complained about issues, 12 months and VCAT later left with a lemon. The mattress was replaced with the firmest, hardest mattress you ever did see. NEVER buy one!

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Hi ForgetfulJones, sorry to hear you are still not satisfied. Beds4Backs willingly went to VCAT with you and undertook all requirements made by the "independent umpire". If you are still not satisf... read more »

Beds for Backs Official

Hi ForgetfulJones, still would like to hear from you on this matter. However I do believe I know who you are and that at the VCAT Hearing it was agreed that you would return to our store, choose an... read more »

Beds for Backs Official

Hi ForgetfulJones, Lets stop the spin and get down to discussions on how we can resolve your issues. OK you are upset but take the opportunity offered again and see what the outcome could be.

Melbourne

• 1 comment
  • 3 helpful votes
Private message

Never again

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2013

After sales service is terrible. Contacted sales and never got a reply to come out and assist with getting the bed configured properly. After complaining directly to company, they appear to not care and refuse to provide further assistance. Would never recommend to my friends or family as I wouldn't want them to experience such poor customer service.

- bad after sales service

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Hi Fireball1, As the new CEO at Beds4Backs I would like to have the opportunity to discuss your experience at Beds4Backs. It is crucial for us to understand any grievances so that we can better add... read more »

I had the same sort of promises to Wal and ended up going to VCAT. Still didnt help and bed is still useless.

Beds for Backs Official

Hi, how can we have a discussion? Understand you are not happy but I would like to understand issues so I can address them for the future, would also like to see how we may be able to help you also.

Wal Maguire

Verified Purchase

Disappointing service

3 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 05, 2017

We bought a new Bed from Beds for Backs Nunawading. The sales talk hyped the bed up to such a stage, it was hard to meet such high expectations. We have found the high priced bed to be fairly good, but certainly don't think it met the expectation as it was sold to us. The disappointing factor I found is once I had bought the bed, the customer service experience finished. When I went in to pay the deposit, the salesman ([name removed]) was not there. Other salesman [name removed] showed little interest in discussing further questions, and was far more interested in trying to talk to other perspective sales as they walked into the door. When we did experience some issues with the bed causing soreness, emails and phone calls were not returned on several occasions for weeks. I in fact am yet to receive a response from [name removed] from the Nunawading store, from an email sent 2 weeks ago. Disappointing!!!

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Hi Tyson, thank you for your feed back and comments via the private message portal. As stated to you we need to maintain our focus on customer first and we had slipped a little here. I am pleased t... read more »

Great Service from the team at Nunawading Beds for backs

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2017

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Mary thank you for your review it's good to hear we were able to assist you. Our Zero Stress range are a lifetime investment.

Ergolife is great!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2017

We dealt with Reza at the Dandenong store & he was extremely helpful & very friendly & made everything so easy for us.
As I have a lower back problem we've been looking for ages to find a mattress that would help me to sleep more soundly & after testing several mattresses, the Ergolife Contour Support proved to be the one for us.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Heather thank you for your feed back on our customer service which helped you find the right bed to suite your needs. A bed is a long term investment that requires a lot of information prior to any decision.

Perfect After Sales Service with Hanz

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 01, 2017

Purchased a bed late 2014. In Dec last year (2016) had someone helping with the cleaning of the house and the set up of the bed was deranged which resulted in a nasty sore back for the whole month of Jan. It was only today that i came to realise that maybe I need to check the setup and I called the office. Hanz responded to my request and decided to come to my place today as he said you would not be able to bear the pain one more night and he came and reset the bed. I am already feeling much better. Very high commendable after sales service. Hanz the man a phone call away. Great. Really appreciate it. Peter.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Peter, we are always pleased to assist our customers even well after the delivery. Hanz did a great job to get you back on track.

It looks awesome

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 30, 2016

We purchased our bed instore&were delighted from the get go.Thats not to say we haven't had some issues ( firmness) but Alex has been a marvel and with the extra comfort layer firmness was no longer an issue.
The comfort layer has raised some issues with heat for Margie( the change) but it's only an issue in the summer and Margie still thinks our beds great and says it looks "awesome" from the floor.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Stan thank you for your honest review and positive feedback. Our commitment to customer service is second to none proven by our response to your needs. Regards Wal Maguire CEO

Thanks Alex

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 18, 2016

Thank you to Alex, production manager at Beds for Backs for looking after me all these years. I have purchased two mattress, a slat base and stopper through Beds for Backs. Recently on finding my newest mattress too hard, Alex bought it back into the factory and added a comfort layer. This has helped with the softness.. but unfortunately its still too hot. The cooling layer works but is difficult to sleep on.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Karen, is really great to hear from a long time customer. Yes comfort layers can hold heat and any mattress with a thick topper will be hotter that one without. Again, Karen thanks for your honest review.

good nights sleep

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2016

we have the full latex mattress and adjustable slat base which we have used for a number of years and with the contour latex pillows we have a wonderful nights sleep would highly recommend

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Hi Keith, thank you for your review .The adjustable bed base provides you and your partner with adjustability not found in any other bed system on the market. Now known as the Ultra Fit Kit this sy... read more »

Great customer service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2015

Even after a few years beds for backs where willing to help with any issues we had. Thank you to the team at beds for backs.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Poul,
Thank you for letting people know how we stand behind our product. I am pleased we could help and hope your have a restful and relaxing sleep.

1 of 9 pages