Been a total fan for 9 years

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 24, 2017

As a 2time veteran of back operations - both lower and upper back, I bought a bed from beds for backs.
Best sleep I had had in many years.

However what just sealed my opinion of them was when I stupidly rearranged the base slats causing me pain and disturbed sleep 5yrs
After my purchase.
I rang back and asked advice and wondered if the mattress was perhaps needing replaced.

The guys came out and showed me what I had down wrong - kindly of course and resolved my problem.

I have never had service like this and can't praise beds for Backs enough especially given I'm a chronic back pain sufferer.

So it's so easy to write this review for the teams at bed for backs

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Gareth thanks for your kind words. We support out products well beyond initial delivery to ensure you get the very best out of them.
Regards Wal Maguire CEO

A pleasure! I've never had such service and you guys should be commended for it..

it's perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 14, 2017

Awesome bed. I have hip and back problems and the ergo life bed has been so good. Reza was such a good help and I recommend everyone to go see Reza about mattress at Dandenong store

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

David it's great to hear we have been able to assist you. I will pass on your kind words to our consultant personally.
Regards Wal Maguire 9

It's fantastic, Amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 14, 2017

I just can't say thank you enough to Reza for the most amazing tour explaining how the bed works and finding the right one for me.. I've been sleeping on my bed for few nights now and i just can't imagine sleeping without it.. So Thank you so much to Reza and i recommend everyone who's looking for mattress to go to the Dandenong store and see Reza.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

ThyVy thank you for your positive review and feedback on our consultant. These are the things that make us proud of our products and staff.

Perfect Mattress

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2017

We found the store and products very well
Service from Reza was excellent and well presented
He also helped me out on few calls that I had in regards the bed I brought
Would definitely recommend to friends and family

Minja skavo Ella skavo

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Milijan, Thank you for your review and positive comments. We are delighted with your experience and hope your friends etc mention you when they visit our store so we can give them special attention.
Regards Wal Maguire CEO

Great bed! Great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 06, 2017

Chose Beds4 Backs for the new King size mattress & base for our new home. Rick Morris went out of his way to meet our needs re support/ budget/ heat/ partner disturbance. He also adjusted our existing pillows successfully so that we didn't need to incur the cost of new pillows and also visited our home at no charge when we requested higher feet for the bed. The bed is very comfortable & supportive/partner disturbance minimal and we are sleeping well. Very happy with our purchase choice.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Ann, yes it is very important to get all aspects of your bed correct. I will pass on your comments to our Consultant personally.
Regards Wal Maguire CEO

Service with a smile and at no cost

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 06, 2017

We bought a Polaris mattress 9 years ago and Rick Morris volunteered to come to our house to look at it to see whether it needed a makeover or a replacement. He turned the mattress over, adjusted the slides and suggested removing a slat and suggested we buy a couple of bolsters. All as good as new he said.He also gave us good advice about choosing pillows on the basis what they need to do rather than their price. All part of the service Rick said.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Hi John, yes our service goes beyond the initial sale and delivery. We pride ourselves on service to our loyal customers like you.

Marg

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 05, 2017

We went to Dandenong showroom for a decent mattress, recommended by a friend of ours. Reza introduced himself to us and we explained our problem of bad backs, hips and shoulders to him and he suggested a Dial Base to us. His knowledge and demonstration of this product was exceptional, extremely helpful and very professional. Dial Base Ensemble and explained to us in detail. After delivery of the base Reza came to our house and adjusted it for us. We are now in the normal support of the spine and much more restful. I recommend Beds for Backs and Reza for all. Margaret & John Bosdorf

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Margaret and John thank you very much for your kind words and I will certainly pass them on to our consultant. A dial base is a long-term investment and we hope yours is just that.

• 7 helpful votes
Private message

WOW What a bed, What a company, What a service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 03, 2017

Purchased a "HIS&HERS BED" in store over 20 yrs ago, In moving house the base adjustment was lost and our body weights had altered. anyway. Emailed the store for information and received a phone call from Kevin the next morning, resulting in a home visit from Rick Yesterday evening to readjust the base to suit our present weights, He explained in detail what he was doing and said to phone for further adjustment if we were not comfortable and he would come again to "tickle" up the adjustment. What a fantastic service, even after 20 Yrs and all FREE!

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Hi Dickieboy, yes our adjustable bases are a life time investment and we have no issue in servicing past customers. Thank you for your kind words and I will certainly pass this on to our Consultant.

Dial Base

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 28, 2017

It was recommended that I go to the Dandenong store by my Chiropractor. So glad that I found Reza. He is an excellent salesperson and he transferred his excellent knowledge to me and I know it was good advice. I would be happy to recommend Reza and Beds4Backs to my friends. June Rance

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Hi June
Thank you very much for your kind words and support of our consultant. I will acknowledge him personally

Wonderful bed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 18, 2017

Purchased in store
Very informative great sales person, you can tell he is very passionate about his job also great follow up after the sale

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Cin, thank you for letting us know about your positive experience with our Sales Consultant. We are pleased to hear this and will follow up with him personally.

Ergolife Beds - so comfortable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2017

fantastic shop service. Kevin from Nunawading was so helpful and informative. He even came out to our place a week later to help us adjust our bed to suit us.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Tina, our Ergolife beds are designed so they can be adjusted to suit your needs and if done right are "so comfortable". Also thanks for letting us know about the good customer service.

Verified Purchase

Disappointing service

3 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 05, 2017

We bought a new Bed from Beds for Backs Nunawading. The sales talk hyped the bed up to such a stage, it was hard to meet such high expectations. We have found the high priced bed to be fairly good, but certainly don't think it met the expectation as it was sold to us. The disappointing factor I found is once I had bought the bed, the customer service experience finished. When I went in to pay the deposit, the salesman ([name removed]) was not there. Other salesman [name removed] showed little interest in discussing further questions, and was far more interested in trying to talk to other perspective sales as they walked into the door. When we did experience some issues with the bed causing soreness, emails and phone calls were not returned on several occasions for weeks. I in fact am yet to receive a response from [name removed] from the Nunawading store, from an email sent 2 weeks ago. Disappointing!!!

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Hi Tyson, thank you for your feed back and comments via the private message portal. As stated to you we need to maintain our focus on customer first and we had slipped a little here. I am pleased t... read more »

3 of 9 pages