Melbourne, Australian

Verified Purchase

A brilliant mattress, with excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 03, 2017

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Wazza what a great outcome for all. This is what we are all about, not just a bed but the right bed for your needs. Regards Wal Maguire CEO

Perfect After Sales Service with Hanz

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 01, 2017

Purchased a bed late 2014. In Dec last year (2016) had someone helping with the cleaning of the house and the set up of the bed was deranged which resulted in a nasty sore back for the whole month of Jan. It was only today that i came to realise that maybe I need to check the setup and I called the office. Hanz responded to my request and decided to come to my place today as he said you would not be able to bear the pain one more night and he came and reset the bed. I am already feeling much better. Very high commendable after sales service. Hanz the man a phone call away. Great. Really appreciate it. Peter.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Peter, we are always pleased to assist our customers even well after the delivery. Hanz did a great job to get you back on track.

Melbourne

• 3 comments
  • 1 question
  • 8 answers
  • 7 helpful votes

Amazing customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 01, 2017

Recently bought an electric bed from Beds for Backs in Moorabin. Victor was absolutely amazing. Helped me chose the best product for me and personally made sure that it was delivered to me in time.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Mama, thank you for letting us knw about your experience with our Moorabbin store and Victor. Victor is the owner operator of this store and always strives for excellence.
Regards Wal Maguire CEO

Absolutely amazing. Sleep saver.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 27, 2017

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Douglas
Thank you very much for sharing your experience with Beds4Backs. I will certainly pass your comments on to our Consultant.

Hanz - the man to see!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2017

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Shaun it seems you did a lot of home work which has paid off with a great outcome. Our consultants are always there to answer customers questions because we want you to get the right outcome.
Regards Wal Maguire CEO

Should have got this bed YEARS ago !!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 13, 2017

I've had this bed for just over four years and I can't live without it. I had the usual back and shoulder pains and after doing some research I stumbled across "Beds For Backs". In a nutshell, I clearly remember the first time I slept on the bed, the following morning I literally sprung out of bed. Over a short period of time my body complaints were a thing of the past. THE BEST BED I'VE EVER SLEPT ON. It really does prove that you get what you pay for and this is a classic example. I have no hesitation in recommending these beds to anyone, anytime, anywhere! The best part about it, they're Australian made.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Cirian it's great to hear that you're bed is doing what it is designed to do and we are confident that it will still be going strong in 10 years time.

It looks awesome

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 30, 2016

We purchased our bed instore&were delighted from the get go.Thats not to say we haven't had some issues ( firmness) but Alex has been a marvel and with the extra comfort layer firmness was no longer an issue.
The comfort layer has raised some issues with heat for Margie( the change) but it's only an issue in the summer and Margie still thinks our beds great and says it looks "awesome" from the floor.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Stan thank you for your honest review and positive feedback. Our commitment to customer service is second to none proven by our response to your needs. Regards Wal Maguire CEO

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2016

I made my purchase at the store ( 2016 ). The store Manger at the South Melbourne Branch has been fantastic to me and my family. He has looked after my family and me from start to finish and helped me every step of the way. As it was not easy buying a bed for somebody else (my parents). There were lots of things to consider. The Manager guided me with best possible options and I cannot thank him enough! It gives me faith that somebody actually cares enough to listen and follows through what they mean. If you ever want service go to the South Melbourne Branch, they will take care of you for sure! Many thanks!

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Val, pleased to hear that we have looked after you and your family. It is our aim to listen and inform all our customers in making an informed choice.

Good 'support' from Alex

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2016

We initially bought a mattress with the adjustable dial base and had this for about 4 years. Over this time, we had a few issues with there being a lump in the centre of the bed (between the two bases, which we had cut down) and then the mattress becoming too soft/saggy where we lay.
After a few 'discussions' with Wal, we ended up chatting directly with Alex, who was able to actually listen to our issues and help us out. He asked us to go and try some firmer mattresses and choose one we were better suited to.
We did this, selected a firmer ma
ttress (Aero 3000) and Alex swapped them over for us.
It took a bit of adjustment, but this mattress is much better for us both and we aren't getting the same softness as the previous mattress.
Thanks to Alex for listening to the customer and actually putting a plan into action. It is difficult when you purchase something that is quite expensive and don't receive the 'support' you deserve. So, thanks again to Alex for helping us out and making sure we were happy with the mattress we selected.
We hope for many more years with a supportive mattress and feel now that we have the support from Alex if any issues arise down the track.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Hi Drew thank you for your review and the acknowledgement of the work Alex put in to assist you.

Wonderful and caring service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2016

My name is Rowland and we bought our mattress at Beds for Backs about 6 months ago. I have a disability and experience chronic pain. Rick was helpful to a fault providing options for the mattress and help at home setting things up for me. After some trial and error we chose a full latex mattress which was best for me. I would like to thank Rick and Beds for Backs again and would recommend them to anyone looking for the mattress the best mattress, no matter what problems you may experience.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Rowland, thank you for your review and great remarks in relation to the service you received. I am pleased we could meet your needs.

• 2 comments
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Purchase

This is a perfect product and professional business

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2016

We have purchased a mattress and an adjustable slat kit two years ago. Although the quality of the product was high, we were looking for a firmer mattress to fit our needs. So we contacted their customer service and they fixed our issues quickly. It could cost so much for us but they didn't charge us at all! That's exactly what I call "Customer Service". I highly recommend doing business with this company.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Saide, as a locally owned and run business we are able to offer customer service beyond that of our competitors. Saide, I am pleased to hear we have addressed your issue and you are now a happy customer.

Thanks Alex

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 18, 2016

Thank you to Alex, production manager at Beds for Backs for looking after me all these years. I have purchased two mattress, a slat base and stopper through Beds for Backs. Recently on finding my newest mattress too hard, Alex bought it back into the factory and added a comfort layer. This has helped with the softness.. but unfortunately its still too hot. The cooling layer works but is difficult to sleep on.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Karen, is really great to hear from a long time customer. Yes comfort layers can hold heat and any mattress with a thick topper will be hotter that one without. Again, Karen thanks for your honest review.

4 of 9 pages